The Rugs Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rugs Warehouse

About The Rugs Warehouse:

The Rugs Warehouse is a London (UK) based independent online retailer specialising in modern and traditional rugs for your home, office and garden. Founded in 2007, we currently have over 4,500 products available for purchase. We sell direct to the general public and also supply interior designers, theatres, entertainment venues and TV shows. We have a dedicated customer support telephone helpline and email service to assist our customers with their selection and/or resolve any queries with regard to existing purchases. We endeavour to keep our customers informed and satisfied at all times, as customer experience is one of the most important pillars of online businesses.

sales@therugswarehouse.co.uk

Unit G13 The Light Box,
111 Power Road

Tell us how The Rugs Warehouse made you happy
Absolutely lovely rug, great quality, colour and thickness
Lovely to walk on and looks great .
Would recommend Rugs Warehouse.
Excellent service, with updates on delivery and efficiency.
everything went smoothly and the rug arrived. I have yet yo unpack it properly but I am hoping it will be fine. Many thanks for keeping me informed throughout the whole process.
Staff were very helpful, arranged my order to the size I wanted and delivery was earlier than predicted. A great Service.
After months of searching we finally found our perfect rug. We had to wait a few weeks for our rug to be made and shipped from Italy, but it was well worth the wait, the rug is beautiful, better than the pictures. Great service, great product, what more could you want.
Delivered quickly as promised, high quality product.
Excellent customer service (ordered by phone) - my beautiful rug arrived a day early - very pleased and would recommend.
Excellent value and good service .
I am very happy with my Rug, Definitely order from this company again, very quick to deliver, a day earlier than they said. Rug is just like picture. 👍
Very pleased with service and product,Excellent.
Outstanding service, excellent product at a great price. Kept up to date at all times, even when slight delay I was kept fully informed, would definitely recommend.
Pleased with my rug and good communication from the seller re delivery date etc.
When the rug first arrived and hadn't laid flat, I wasn't too sure I had ordered the right rug but now it's had a couple of weeks to sort itself out I am happy with how it looks. It feels super soft under foot and is the quality you would expect for the price tag. Overall it is a nice rug and compliments the new Grey paintwork in the living room quite well.
Very pleased with our Persian runner rug - good delivery and customer service. The pile and comfort under foot is soft and warm and it looks good too.
Amazing service. Ordered Sunday, rugs arrived Tuesday, delivery notifications too and the rugs are exactly as shown and described- very happy customer and would recommend them and buy from them again. Thank you
Delighted with our rugs. very prompt service and delivered without issue.
I received my rug in good time and was very pleased with the quality of it. It fits perfectly in my sitting room on the wooden floor adding warmth and softness to the room. The colour coordinates well with the furnishings. Very satisfied.
Great company to deal with, respond quickly, very fast delivery, even to far north Highlands.
I ordered the red Ascot rug, lovely deep rich colour, well made and looks and feels luxurious.
Have ordered more rugs from this company.
Would certainly recommend.
Good quality and service but the colour of the rug was much darker than it looked on the internet and although described as grey with brown, in some lights looked quite blue. However I liked it enough to keep and pleased overall with purchase.
Lovely quality Bokhara rug. I bought for a bedroom and it looks beautiful. Really pleased 😀
The Rugs Warehouse is rated 4.94 based on 377 reviews