The Rugs Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rugs Warehouse

About The Rugs Warehouse:

The Rugs Warehouse is a London (UK) based independent online retailer specialising in modern and traditional rugs for your home, office and garden. Founded in 2007, we currently have over 4,500 products available for purchase. We sell direct to the general public and also supply interior designers, theatres, entertainment venues and TV shows. We have a dedicated customer support telephone helpline and email service to assist our customers with their selection and/or resolve any queries with regard to existing purchases. We endeavour to keep our customers informed and satisfied at all times, as customer experience is one of the most important pillars of online businesses.

sales@therugswarehouse.co.uk

Unit G13 The Light Box,
111 Power Road

Tell us how The Rugs Warehouse made you happy
A great selection of rugs. We found one we liked and it was delivered swiftly. Now looking good in the foyer of our home. I fully recommend The Rugs Warehouse.
Love the rug, looks and feels gorgeous and arrived very quickly.
Service and quality of rug are both excellent. Order delivered quickly. So easy!!
Their choice or rugs is fab! Love how quick they took to come too. Fast and reliable service! Will hopefully come back for more :-)
Excellent service from initial enquiry to obtaining samples and making a purchase.
Good communication and very happy with the end product.
Delivery was on time: the rug was well wrapped and protected and was exactly as shown on the web-site - very happy.
Very pleased with my rug. Prompt delivery. Just what I wanted and an excellent price. Good choice on web site.
Rug arrived promptly and was of good quality
Very good quality cotton carpet. Good sizing and colours true to photo description. Excellent delivery,arrived when promised
I have already e-mailed a thank you and a comment that we are well pleased with rugs delivered as quoted. A properly executed sale and delivery does not deserve further praise - that's what should happen. If something is wrong, the customer will soon tell you and that action is what the customer will judge you on. Get it right I will tell my friends - get it wrong I will tell you.
Beautiful rug, thick, good quality, good colour
Great quality rug and speedy delivery, can highly recommend based on our experience. Thanks!
Had lots of comments on how lovely my rug is, really pleased, well worth the money
Really excellent product. Very happy.. right size , true colour great quality.good service from ordering to delivery. Will use them again
Great service and beautiful rug.
Excellent service
Gorgeous rug, as described. Great quality. Thank you!
Great quality rug at a very good price. Communication regarding delivery was excellent and the rug arrived in excellent condition on the date promised. Recommended.
This was the 4th purchase from The Rugs Warehouse and each one has been superb.
Good Prices ,Excellent Quality & Brilliant Service
I love my new rug. I’m really a bit of a boring beige person and was trying to decide what colour to do my walls when I saw this rug. I was so excited because I can now stay neutral and my floor is the picture. The quality is fab and it was delivered before I was expecting it. Thank you it’s fabulous.
The Rugs Warehouse is rated 4.96 based on 192 reviews