The Rugs Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rugs Warehouse

About The Rugs Warehouse:

The Rugs Warehouse is a London (UK) based independent online retailer specialising in modern and traditional rugs for your home, office and garden. Founded in 2007, we currently have over 4,500 products available for purchase. We sell direct to the general public and also supply interior designers, theatres, entertainment venues and TV shows. We have a dedicated customer support telephone helpline and email service to assist our customers with their selection and/or resolve any queries with regard to existing purchases. We endeavour to keep our customers informed and satisfied at all times, as customer experience is one of the most important pillars of online businesses.

sales@therugswarehouse.co.uk

Unit G13 The Light Box,
111 Power Road

Tell us how The Rugs Warehouse made you happy
Excellent service and delivery. The rug is just what we wanted.
Great service , waited the full 6 weeks but worth the wait Rugs beautiful.
My Funk "paintbox" rug arrived in perfect condition, on time, and looks fabulous in my art space. It is not a cheap rug, but you get what you pay for and this is great quality. Everyone who has seen it loves it.
Very good quality wool rug at a great price. Very fast delivery. Would use this company again and recommend to others
Prompt delivery and good quality.
Excellent rug as des, quickly dispatched
Good service and quality . We have bought at least 3 rugs and they have all been of a very good quality
The rug I received is beautiful and even better than the photographs. A real quality piece and makes my lounge warming and inviting. I would definitely recommend.
The rug is stunning , nice and dense and soft, the colours are beautiful, it's like staring into the cosmos . Will definitely be using rug warehouse again!
Loads to choose from and not just your normal run of the mill design. I was searching for something very specific including colour and The Rugs Warehouse had just what I needed. Great buy and looks amazing
Very efficient. Processing the order was fast with follow-up communication of goods being dispatched, abd checking that receipt had taken place. The design I chose matched very well the online photo. Very satisfied
Fast efficient service, excellent communication and a great rug which far exceeded expectations and at a very reasonable price. Always nervous to buy online but very very pleased with the rug I bought, a top quality large Kashqai Avaris rug which has beautiful deep colours and a luxury feel, I love it! Would highly recommend Rugs Warehouse anytime.
Our rug arrived quite quickly and is exactly as described - good quallity and our dog likes it too.
So very happy with my beautiful rug. It is just perfect. I am one happy lady.
Browsed the website quite a few times, great selection,the Wishlist was helpful. Ordering and confirmation were very straightforward. I didn’t read ‘ 7 - 14 working days very clearly, so contacted the helpdesk to ask about delivery. Polite and helpful replies, the rug arrived in 12 days via Parcelforce. Good tracking info. Rug arrived as promised in perfect condition and is settling in happily. Very satisfied customer. Thank you.
Lovely rug arrived very promptly.
Very good ordering process and clear dates for delivery.Also excellent returns arrangements which are clear speedy and informative. Great quality rug and would highly recommend Rugs Warehouse.
Very pleased with my purchase. Can’t fault the excellent service. Thank you
Once product was back in stock, I was notified and I was able to place my order. Rug arrived promptly, securely packaged and looks great. Would use the company again.
I love my rug it is very vibrant and well made, looks lovely in my newly decorated cottage lounge.
The Rugs Warehouse is rated 4.94 based on 461 reviews