The Rugs Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rugs Warehouse

About The Rugs Warehouse:

The Rugs Warehouse is a London (UK) based independent online retailer specialising in modern and traditional rugs for your home, office and garden. Founded in 2007, we currently have over 4,500 products available for purchase. We sell direct to the general public and also supply interior designers, theatres, entertainment venues and TV shows. We have a dedicated customer support telephone helpline and email service to assist our customers with their selection and/or resolve any queries with regard to existing purchases. We endeavour to keep our customers informed and satisfied at all times, as customer experience is one of the most important pillars of online businesses.

sales@therugswarehouse.co.uk

Unit G13 The Light Box,
111 Power Road

Tell us how The Rugs Warehouse made you happy
Really pleased with the quality of this rug. The colours are amazing!
Service was excellent
This rug looks really lovely on my patio, the grey colour matches my cushions so it all looks very smart, shame it's snowing at the moment!!!
Very happy with the rug, and the service I received. I would definitely recommend the Rugs Warehouse . Thank you from a happy customer.
Very pleased. Very friendly and responsive customer service. Rug turned up slightly earlier than expected and it is amazing. Fab quality and exactly as it looked in the picture. Highly recommended.
Great value for money and delivered super quick. Well impressed and I have recommended you to my friends and family.
Very happy with my new rug, a very good price for a large rug. Looks exactly as it did online, the colours are not faded or over bright. Low pile which is good for keeping clean. Lovely rug.
I am very pleased with my rug, it is beautifully made with the colours being vibrant. The service I received from The Rug Warehouse was first class right from my first enquiry back in November when the rug I wanted was out of stock, they said they would let me know as soon it was back in stock and true to their word they e mailed me , I ordered it and the rug was laying in my hall 5 days later, excellent service and quality
Excellent rug
Delivered on time. I'm really happy with the rug. Good quality and looks as it appears on the website. I was nervous buying one online without seeing it in person first, but I would recommend.
Thank you. I love the rug, but a complete contrast to my original one, but this rug is so calming! I hope it wears well.
and looks great.
Very happy with my rug, the prompt delivery and excellent communication from the rugs warehouse
Excellent quality and service
Quick response and good communication. The rug is perfect in my daughter's bedroom. Good quality, hard wearing good price and it looks lovely!
Thrilled with my two rugs,get plenty of compliments
The two rugs arrived in good time and are beautiful. True to the colour in pictures,so soft and really good quality.
Was fully expecting a 2/3 month wait for my rug - as mentioned on the order form when ordering but was astounded when it arrived within 2 weeks! The rug is exactly as i hoped it would be with a very good colour match to the images on the webpage which was a slight worry. The ordering system was easy to follow and straightforward. I will not hesitate to use you again should i require more items and have already mentioned you favourably to friends.
The carpet is perfect and we really love it. It fits the room perfectly. Thank you I had been looking for ages before I found the carpet. You were lovely and quick so the room is now finished all down to the right carpet. Thanks.
Marilyn
I was extremely happy with my experience of buying a rug from the rugs warehouse. Hassle free. Delivered on time. And a beautiful rug
Website easy to navigate Order delivered as promised, on time, looks good in place Would recommend The Rugs Warehouse.
Excellent service