The Rugs Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rugs Warehouse

About The Rugs Warehouse:

The Rugs Warehouse is a London (UK) based independent online retailer specialising in modern and traditional rugs for your home, office and garden. Founded in 2007, we currently have over 4,500 products available for purchase. We sell direct to the general public and also supply interior designers, theatres, entertainment venues and TV shows. We have a dedicated customer support telephone helpline and email service to assist our customers with their selection and/or resolve any queries with regard to existing purchases. We endeavour to keep our customers informed and satisfied at all times, as customer experience is one of the most important pillars of online businesses.

sales@therugswarehouse.co.uk

Unit G13 The Light Box,
111 Power Road

Tell us how The Rugs Warehouse made you happy
I have already recommended The Rugs Warehouse to friends, and plan to buy further rugs from you! Quality/price ratio was excellent, delivery was quick and also was correctly deducting the VAT for UK and applying it for Switzerland. I cannot rate you more highly!
I received my order from the Rugs Warehouse on time and in good condition. The service I received was excellent, I will have no hesitation in using them in the future when required
Having chosen and ordered a rug, it arrived very quickly. I am delighted with my purchase: the rug is well made, the colours are as shown on-line and it was good value.
Excellent rug and very good drlivery
Very efficient service. Prompt delivery.
The runner was perfect, excellent quality and looks so nice in our hallway, will certainly recommend the Rugs Warehouse.
The rug was accurately described and looks great in the lounge. Unfortunately I had to chase delivery and funnily enough after a phone call I received an email saying it was out for delivery!
Don't be put off by the location these guys really know their rugs and offer lots of help and advice! We wanted to buy a new rug for our hallway and having found the Rugs Warehouse on-line decided to pay them a visit. We were given a lot of help and advice both in terms of colour matching, material, the different types of construction and their suitability for use with our underfloor heating (you don't get that in John Lewis). Once chosen, we were kept informed of progress and the rug arrived on time. We were extremely happy with the result and the whole buying process and will definitely use them again.
Really happy with my rug, exactly as expected and arrived very promptly.
It’s a lovely good quality rug but the colours are mute/dull. Nothing like in the photos which is a bit of a shame. I was hoping for the bright mustard yellow hit. Not there.
Brilliant range of rugs that are well made and durable. I recently bought a rug to match one I purchased several years ago - no problem finding the same pattern on the website and now they look great together. Prompt delivery service too.
Love my rug
Very good service delighted with my rug
Great rug and service
An excellent experience. Very good website, well organised with a huge choice for all budgets. When our rug arrived, it was very well packaged and an exact match to the website photo. Would highly recommend them.
Excellent company, very reliable and always kept me updated on my purchase. The quality of the product is fantastic, very happy with our rug and we would Ludmilla definitely be ordering from the rug warehouse again in the future.
Excellent quality and service
Very good website with a vast amount of choice. I am very delighted with the rug I purchased. Very reasonably priced too. Would definitely recommend.
Since the pandemic I order a lot on line but never a large item so I was concerned about buying a very large rug. However, my concerns were unfounded as the rug arrived really quickly and really well packed. Of course there was the worry about quality and appearance, well, both are so good. My sitting room just looks and feels somehow finished and cosy. I can only say thank you.
Very pleased with the 2 rugs I bought The service was very good too. Mrs J. Brentwood
The Rugs Warehouse is rated 4.93 based on 532 reviews