The Rugs Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rugs Warehouse

About The Rugs Warehouse:

The Rugs Warehouse is a London (UK) based independent online retailer specialising in modern and traditional rugs for your home, office and garden. Founded in 2007, we currently have over 4,500 products available for purchase. We sell direct to the general public and also supply interior designers, theatres, entertainment venues and TV shows. We have a dedicated customer support telephone helpline and email service to assist our customers with their selection and/or resolve any queries with regard to existing purchases. We endeavour to keep our customers informed and satisfied at all times, as customer experience is one of the most important pillars of online businesses.

sales@therugswarehouse.co.uk

Unit G13 The Light Box,
111 Power Road

Tell us how The Rugs Warehouse made you happy
Fast efficient service, excellent communication and a great rug which far exceeded expectations and at a very reasonable price. Always nervous to buy online but very very pleased with the rug I bought, a top quality large Kashqai Avaris rug which has beautiful deep colours and a luxury feel, I love it! Would highly recommend Rugs Warehouse anytime.
Our rug arrived quite quickly and is exactly as described - good quallity and our dog likes it too.
So very happy with my beautiful rug. It is just perfect. I am one happy lady.
Browsed the website quite a few times, great selection,the Wishlist was helpful. Ordering and confirmation were very straightforward. I didn’t read ‘ 7 - 14 working days very clearly, so contacted the helpdesk to ask about delivery. Polite and helpful replies, the rug arrived in 12 days via Parcelforce. Good tracking info. Rug arrived as promised in perfect condition and is settling in happily. Very satisfied customer. Thank you.
Lovely rug arrived very promptly.
Very pleased with my purchase. Can’t fault the excellent service. Thank you
Once product was back in stock, I was notified and I was able to place my order. Rug arrived promptly, securely packaged and looks great. Would use the company again.
I love my rug it is very vibrant and well made, looks lovely in my newly decorated cottage lounge.
Ordering simple Delivery was within the timeframe Beautiful statement rug Happy to recommend this company
Prompt and excellent service
The rug arrived on time and in good condition. It is a lovely piece of work and I am very happy with it.
An excellent shopping experience. We really fell in love with the rug we ordered and still admire it daily! Delivery was extremely fast and driver polite. Would definitely recommend to anyone thinking of buying a rug.
Competitive price . Good quality rug and fast delivery
I am very pleased with the rug I had ordered and with the price.
Easy to order Prompt delivery Beautiful rugs Thank you
First time dealing with this company and was a bit apprehensive. Need not have worried. Top quality products, excellent caring service and fast secure delivery. First Class... Highly recommended. Thanks
I bought three rugs in total and I love the quality
Got a lovely red rug, arrived on time. Very happy with it.
Very pleased with rug, as described and good delivery. Have ordered before and would do so again.
Easy to order on line delivery excellent carpet I ordered is lovely would recommend highly
The Rugs Warehouse is rated 4.94 based on 450 reviews