The Rugs Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rugs Warehouse

About The Rugs Warehouse:

The Rugs Warehouse is a London (UK) based independent online retailer specialising in modern and traditional rugs for your home, office and garden. Founded in 2007, we currently have over 4,500 products available for purchase. We sell direct to the general public and also supply interior designers, theatres, entertainment venues and TV shows. We have a dedicated customer support telephone helpline and email service to assist our customers with their selection and/or resolve any queries with regard to existing purchases. We endeavour to keep our customers informed and satisfied at all times, as customer experience is one of the most important pillars of online businesses.

sales@therugswarehouse.co.uk

Unit G13 The Light Box,
111 Power Road

Tell us how The Rugs Warehouse made you happy
Very pleased with rug, as described and good delivery. Have ordered before and would do so again.
Easy to order on line delivery excellent carpet I ordered is lovely would recommend highly
Excellent range of rugs. Easy to order. Shipping and delivery very efficient. I ordered a jute rug to lie beside patio doors and protect and cover the carpet. The “rustic” nature of the rug was ideal and gave a good barrier between my decking and my living area. Thank you for a very good service. I would certainly recommend your company.
More than happy with our purchase. Good quality at very good price. Would definitely recommend Rugs Warehouse.
Very happy colour perfect
I was worried about buying this rug just from the photos- but I am so pleased I took the chance. It is a lovely rug, beautifully made with gentle subtle colours.
Beautiful rug delivered in good time.
Love this rug - great quality very stylish and perfect for my setting Excellent company and delivery spot on - thoroughly recommend
Love our rugs. Delivery was as promised.
Loveeeee our new rug!! The colors are wonderful and the shipping was efficient. We've gotten many compliments on it so far and it's really livened up our living room!
I have now had three rugs from the Rugs Warehouse, and they are fabulous.
Kept us updated on arrival time of rug. Good images on website, colours were as anticipated. Foolo--up phone call to ensure delivery. All round good service.
Superb selection and very prompt delivery. Highly recommended.
Very good customer service - rug looks great!
Love my runner. Excellent quality, arrived in good time.
We were very happy with the service we received from Rugs Warehouse. They were very prompt to address a question we had concerning our order and kept us up to date with the delivery status of our order. I would use them again in the future.
Nice rug, good colour and as described.
Love this rug, really cheered up my kitchen thank you
Excellent range of carpets on the web site. Very easy to order with lots of helpful information. Good value for money prices and quality.
Really pleased with the quality of this rug. The colours are amazing! Service was excellent Thank you
The Rugs Warehouse is rated 4.94 based on 431 reviews