The Rugs Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rugs Warehouse

About The Rugs Warehouse:

The Rugs Warehouse is a London (UK) based independent online retailer specialising in modern and traditional rugs for your home, office and garden. Founded in 2007, we currently have over 4,500 products available for purchase. We sell direct to the general public and also supply interior designers, theatres, entertainment venues and TV shows. We have a dedicated customer support telephone helpline and email service to assist our customers with their selection and/or resolve any queries with regard to existing purchases. We endeavour to keep our customers informed and satisfied at all times, as customer experience is one of the most important pillars of online businesses.

sales@therugswarehouse.co.uk

Unit G13 The Light Box,
111 Power Road

Tell us how The Rugs Warehouse made you happy
I bought a faded-style rug recently. The rug was reasonably priced and arrived earlier than expected. It was packaged well and arrived in perfect condition. It’s a great rug and sits perfectly in our recently refurbished study.

Delighted with the service from The Rugs Warehouse.
Great service and product. Highly recommended. One of the few companies that follows up to make sure their customers are satisfied
Wonderful what more can I say!
Old fashioned service, even contacted us to make sure we'd received our rug. We had and it is beautiful. Nice to know that even in difficult times some British companies can still do it, thank you.
Wonderful, personal, thoughtful service and excellent telephone manner.
my order was easy to place and I received the rug very promptly
Great service, love the rug!! Thanks
Quick delivery and lovely product.
despite a delay in delivery the communication and response from the company was excellent
I would recommend them
Just received my second rug from The Rugs Warehouse and am, once again, very pleased with the it. Also pleased with how it was packed etc. It was exactly as advertised on the website and my order was dealt with swiftly, and pleasantly. I would not hesitate to recommend The Rug Wrehouse to friends.
Very please with the two rugs we bought, they were well packaged and delivered as arranged. Good customer service kept us informed of a potential delay on one of the rugs due to the 'current situation' but all's well… the rugs are down and look great.
Phil.
Lancs
Excellent product. Very happy and would recommend this Company if you want to buy a new rug.
Beautiful rug, just as seen in photo before I ordered, it is expensive but you get what you pay for quality.
It was a bit scary choosing a large rug online without seeing it in person, but so pleased I did. I searched far and wide and this was by far the best rug of any I've seen online - absolutely love it. Arrived quickly and the quality is excellent.
very efficient service and good quality, attractive product
Very pleased, excellent quality and excellent customer service, fantastic value for money.
Great selection of rugs. Very easy and swift delivery. The quality of the rug is first class. Many thanks.
Beautiful well made rug. Exactly the colour and size I wanted!
I was very pleased with The Rugs Warehouse communication. The rug was exactly what I was looking for and arrived very promptly. Particularly considering the delivery issues that most companies are experiencing currently.
Lovely rug, good price. Customer service good. Would use again.
Really good quality rug. Really happy with purchase. Very thick and soft.
The Rugs Warehouse is rated 4.94 based on 381 reviews