The Rugs Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rugs Warehouse

About The Rugs Warehouse:

The Rugs Warehouse is a London (UK) based independent online retailer specialising in modern and traditional rugs for your home, office and garden. Founded in 2007, we currently have over 4,500 products available for purchase. We sell direct to the general public and also supply interior designers, theatres, entertainment venues and TV shows. We have a dedicated customer support telephone helpline and email service to assist our customers with their selection and/or resolve any queries with regard to existing purchases. We endeavour to keep our customers informed and satisfied at all times, as customer experience is one of the most important pillars of online businesses.

sales@therugswarehouse.co.uk

Unit G13 The Light Box,
111 Power Road

Tell us how The Rugs Warehouse made you happy
Beautiful rug delivered in good time.
Love this rug - great quality very stylish and perfect for my setting Excellent company and delivery spot on - thoroughly recommend
Love our rugs. Delivery was as promised.
Loveeeee our new rug!! The colors are wonderful and the shipping was efficient. We've gotten many compliments on it so far and it's really livened up our living room!
I have now had three rugs from the Rugs Warehouse, and they are fabulous.
Kept us updated on arrival time of rug. Good images on website, colours were as anticipated. Foolo--up phone call to ensure delivery. All round good service.
Superb selection and very prompt delivery. Highly recommended.
Very good customer service - rug looks great!
Love my runner. Excellent quality, arrived in good time.
We were very happy with the service we received from Rugs Warehouse. They were very prompt to address a question we had concerning our order and kept us up to date with the delivery status of our order. I would use them again in the future.
Nice rug, good colour and as described.
Love this rug, really cheered up my kitchen thank you
Excellent range of carpets on the web site. Very easy to order with lots of helpful information. Good value for money prices and quality.
Really pleased with the quality of this rug. The colours are amazing! Service was excellent Thank you
This rug looks really lovely on my patio, the grey colour matches my cushions so it all looks very smart, shame it's snowing at the moment!!!
Very happy with the rug, and the service I received. I would definitely recommend the Rugs Warehouse . Thank you from a happy customer.
Very pleased. Very friendly and responsive customer service. Rug turned up slightly earlier than expected and it is amazing. Fab quality and exactly as it looked in the picture. Highly recommended.
Great value for money and delivered super quick. Well impressed and I have recommended you to my friends and family.
Very happy with my new rug, a very good price for a large rug. Looks exactly as it did online, the colours are not faded or over bright. Low pile which is good for keeping clean. Lovely rug.
I am very pleased with my rug, it is beautifully made with the colours being vibrant. The service I received from The Rug Warehouse was first class right from my first enquiry back in November when the rug I wanted was out of stock, they said they would let me know as soon it was back in stock and true to their word they e mailed me , I ordered it and the rug was laying in my hall 5 days later, excellent service and quality
The Rugs Warehouse is rated 4.94 based on 423 reviews