The Rugs Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rugs Warehouse

About The Rugs Warehouse:

The Rugs Warehouse is a London (UK) based independent online retailer specialising in modern and traditional rugs for your home, office and garden. Founded in 2007, we currently have over 4,500 products available for purchase. We sell direct to the general public and also supply interior designers, theatres, entertainment venues and TV shows. We have a dedicated customer support telephone helpline and email service to assist our customers with their selection and/or resolve any queries with regard to existing purchases. We endeavour to keep our customers informed and satisfied at all times, as customer experience is one of the most important pillars of online businesses.

sales@therugswarehouse.co.uk

Unit G13 The Light Box,
111 Power Road

Tell us how The Rugs Warehouse made you happy
Efficient service. The rug arrived on time and is of a good quality. We are very pleased with the colour and the finish
Bon traitement cinq étoiles je recommande ce site
Very prompt delivery, rug looks like it does on the website.
Very happy with the product, and also with the customer service. There was a small problem with my order, which their very friendly team resolved in no time.
Excellent service in difficult times. Second rug from this company and both have been good value.
Very good everything was well packaged and promptly dealt with. They also refunded my postage because the delivery was a little later than the noon that was requested. I had not even asked for a refund so was pleasantly surprised.
We were very impressed by Guillame's assistance. He willingly helped us to choose the right carpet and gave us brief, though very detailed differences between some rugs we liked and advised which are the most suitable for our needs. He corrected a mistake we made during purchasing; he swiftly assisted with the exchange of the rug and a refund. We are very happy with all the rugs we purchased, both are very good quality and a great choice of colours and styles. From what we saw, all other employees seemed to show a great deal of initiative and were readily available and willing to any other customers that required assistance.
We would not hesitate to recommend this company to other people. 10 out of 10.
Received the rug within a few days of ordering. Very pleased with the rug and good service, thank you.
Great service - thank you!
Excellent service, I’m delighted with my new rug. From phone call to see if the rug I wanted was in stock to arrival a few days later. Spot on! I would rate this 5 star but the box doesn’t work......
Beautiful rug, heavy weight, have ordered another.
Great service and a great very reasonably priced ru. Thank you.
Yes very pleased with the rug we purchased from rug warehouse, hope I spell this right, Gian was very helpful and contacted us when he said he would regarding despatch and delivery of rug. Well done all at Rug Warehouse
Excellent quality and great value for money.
Quick and excellent service, thank you
Very pleased and would use this company again, ordered and arrived in 2 days, and were kept fully informed of order. Great Service.
Very quick service, good quality rug purchased.
Good quality rug delivered very promptly.
Ordered a lovely carpet from The Rugs Warehouse. The delivery was quick. Looks even better than on the picture. Would happily use them again.
Quick delivery, well packaged, lovely rug
The Rugs Warehouse is rated 4.94 based on 382 reviews