The Rave Cave Reviews

The UK's Leading Supplier of High Quality kaleidoscope & Diffraction Glasses

+447446975704

hello@the-rave-cave.com

Tell us how The Rave Cave made you happy
The item never came and the support team doesnt reply.
Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your purchase and for taking the time to leave us some feedback.

I am sorry that you haven't received your parcel and that you thought we were ignoring you, please be rest assured that we will ensure that you receive what you have ordered.

We responded to your email within 30 minutes yesterday and I notice you have just sent a reply to my email while I am writing this.

As per my email it looks like your order was submitted missing a house number. We will arrange re-delivery with you once confirming the correct address.

I hope this resolves your complaint.

Best wishes,
I have not yet received my delivery, so cannot comment.
Hi Michael,

Thanks so much for your purchase and for taking the time to leave us some feedback, we really appreciate you. Sorry to hear that your parcel hasn't been delivered yet however we are still within the quoted delivery timescale. After reviewing the tracking information we expect your order to arrive tomorrow. We will reach out to you via email so that you have a direct line to our customer service team. Many thanks!
I didn't receive my glasses
Dear Ettore,

Thanks very much for your recent purchase. We have previously discussed this issue, the reason you did not receive your glasses is because when you entered your address on our website your did not provide your house number, the postman was unable to deliver your items with the delivery information that you provided. We have since sent the glasses out to you again with the correct address details as provided by you, I am glad that this issue has now been resolved, enjoy your new glasses! Best regards, Dan
The Rave Cave is rated 4.90 based on 747 reviews