The Rave Cave Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Rave Cave

About The Rave Cave: The UK's Leading Supplier of High Quality kaleidoscope & Diffraction Glasses

+447446975704

hello@the-rave-cave.com

Tell us how The Rave Cave made you happy

Liam Delaney
"I've ordered from The Rave Cave many times and every time I've been over the moon with both the service and item I received. The glasses are such good quality and the effects are unbelievable, along with the delivery time and friendly staff that are always happy to help. They even include a few free pairs of diffraction glasses, a packet of sweets and a personalized drawing with your name on it! Will definitely recommend to anyone and be ordering again soon myself. Thank you!😁"
"I ordered the wrong glasses and they delt with my issue to change them in a professional manner. The team are always very helpful. I having been purchasing their glasses for a few years now. Can't fault anything"
"My kaleidoscope glasses arrived promptly and are even better than I expected, so excited to try them out during festival season!! The personal touch on the delivery note and free small gifts really topped it off too. Thanks so much, 10/10 customer service :)"
"I have not yet received my delivery, so cannot comment."
Hi Michael,

Thanks so much for your purchase and for taking the time to leave us some feedback, we really appreciate you. Sorry to hear that your parcel hasn't been delivered yet however we are still within the quoted delivery timescale. After reviewing the tracking information we expect your order to arrive tomorrow. We will reach out to you via email so that you have a direct line to our customer service team. Many thanks!
Does your product perform as advertised
"I didn't receive my glasses"
Dear Ettore,

Thanks very much for your recent purchase. We have previously discussed this issue, the reason you did not receive your glasses is because when you entered your address on our website your did not provide your house number, the postman was unable to deliver your items with the delivery information that you provided. We have since sent the glasses out to you again with the correct address details as provided by you, I am glad that this issue has now been resolved, enjoy your new glasses! Best regards, Dan
The Rave Cave is rated 4.90 based on 626 reviews