The Rave Cave Reviews

The UK's Leading Supplier of High Quality kaleidoscope & Diffraction Glasses

+447446975704

hello@the-rave-cave.com

Tell us how The Rave Cave made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The Rave Cave 5 star review on 18th April 2020
The Rave Cave 5 star review on 18th June 2019
Sheila Sheerin
The Rave Cave 5 star review on 26th May 2019
More Photos & Videos
Absolutely 5*!!! Quick delivery, quality stuff, plus gifts, and a really lovely message! Thank you RaveCave!
There fucking claaaasssssss gonna love being in a onky k hole with these on
These are f****** insane. Like the most insane glasses I've ever worn ever. They're literally sick. Like I put them on and bam. Summer festivals are sortttedddd
Quite literally, the nicest retailer of anything that has ever existed! There was a handwritten note inside WITH MY NAME ON IT! I never leave reviews but they absolutely deserve 5-stars! I am absolutely one satisfied customer (see pic)
These glasses are incredible, they were exactly as described and were way better than I ever expected also they arrived a day before expected, I would highly recommend. Will definitely buy again.
These glasses are the absolute tits! I would 100% recommend these to any serious (or even not so serious) raver. Seeing a rainbow orgy through these lenses makes every night out one to remember! P.s got a really cute personalized message from the Rainbowfx team! Much love!
The prices for both products and shipping are very reasonable. Shipping speed was next day, but I suspect it’s same day if placed before 3pm (I’m not sure of exact time though!!). Delivery was next day when shipped with Royal Mail first class. Receipt letter included an amazing handwritten message with a drawing, which is what caused me to write this review because I rarely do these type of reviews! Highly recommend supporting this small company :))
Hello!

Thanks very much for your purchase and for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your kind words.

I can confirm that our orders ship at 3pm daily. If you place an order before 3pm via first class delivery there is a good chance it will arrive the next day.

Best wishes,
The products are awesome. There were some cool gifts in the package too. Great website, great customer service. Would buy again :)
The Rave Cave is rated 4.90 based on 719 reviews