The Rave Cave Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Rave Cave

About The Rave Cave: The UK's Leading Supplier of High Quality kaleidoscope & Diffraction Glasses

+447446975704

hello@the-rave-cave.com

Click Here

Tell us how The Rave Cave made you happy

Laura Robinson
"Love the tribal rainbow fractal kaleidescope glasses. Can't wait to wear them at the next festival I go to. Quick delivery really good quality and cute Lil note with receipt. Love it. I'll defo be making another purchase."
Sheila Sheerin
"This is my third time ordering, the items always come super quick to Ireland and are well packaged. Delighted with the wristband recieved this time around, it will be added to the collection!! The deffraction sunglasses are as good as I hoped."
"I ordered the defraction and the kaleidoscope glasses and both are far better than what I expected. Cheap prices for what you get and the receipt came with a personal handwritten note. Great customer service."
Does your product perform as advertised?
"There fucking claaaasssssss gonna love being in a onky k hole with these on"
"These are f****** insane. Like the most insane glasses I've ever worn ever. They're literally sick. Like I put them on and bam. Summer festivals are sortttedddd"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Quite literally, the nicest retailer of anything that has ever existed! There was a handwritten note inside WITH MY NAME ON IT! I never leave reviews but they absolutely deserve 5-stars! I am absolutely one satisfied customer (see pic)"
Does your product perform as advertised
"These glasses are incredible, they were exactly as described and were way better than I ever expected also they arrived a day before expected, I would highly recommend. Will definitely buy again."
Does your product perform as advertised
"These glasses are the absolute tits! I would 100% recommend these to any serious (or even not so serious) raver. Seeing a rainbow orgy through these lenses makes every night out one to remember! P.s got a really cute personalized message from the Rainbowfx team! Much love!"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"The products are awesome. There were some cool gifts in the package too. Great website, great customer service. Would buy again :)"
The Rave Cave is rated 4.90 based on 683 reviews