The Rave Cave Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Rave Cave

About The Rave Cave: The UK's Leading Supplier of High Quality kaleidoscope & Diffraction Glasses

+447446975704

hello@the-rave-cave.com

Tell us how The Rave Cave made you happy

Liam Delaney
"I've ordered from The Rave Cave many times and every time I've been over the moon with both the service and item I received. The glasses are such good quality and the effects are unbelievable, along with the delivery time and friendly staff that are always happy to help. They even include a few free pairs of diffraction glasses, a packet of sweets and a personalized drawing with your name on it! Will definitely recommend to anyone and be ordering again soon myself. Thank you!😁"
"I ordered the wrong glasses and they delt with my issue to change them in a professional manner. The team are always very helpful. I having been purchasing their glasses for a few years now. Can't fault anything"
"My kaleidoscope glasses arrived promptly and are even better than I expected, so excited to try them out during festival season!! The personal touch on the delivery note and free small gifts really topped it off too. Thanks so much, 10/10 customer service :)"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"There fucking claaaasssssss gonna love being in a onky k hole with these on"
"These are f****** insane. Like the most insane glasses I've ever worn ever. They're literally sick. Like I put them on and bam. Summer festivals are sortttedddd"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Quite literally, the nicest retailer of anything that has ever existed! There was a handwritten note inside WITH MY NAME ON IT! I never leave reviews but they absolutely deserve 5-stars! I am absolutely one satisfied customer (see pic)"
Does your product perform as advertised
"These glasses are incredible, they were exactly as described and were way better than I ever expected also they arrived a day before expected, I would highly recommend. Will definitely buy again."
Does your product perform as advertised
"These glasses are the absolute tits! I would 100% recommend these to any serious (or even not so serious) raver. Seeing a rainbow orgy through these lenses makes every night out one to remember! P.s got a really cute personalized message from the Rainbowfx team! Much love!"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"The products are awesome. There were some cool gifts in the package too. Great website, great customer service. Would buy again :)"
The Rave Cave is rated 4.90 based on 633 reviews