The Rave Cave Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Rave Cave

About The Rave Cave: The UK's Leading Supplier of High Quality kaleidoscope & Diffraction Glasses

+447446975704

hello@the-rave-cave.com

Tell us how The Rave Cave made you happy

Liam Delaney
"I've ordered from The Rave Cave many times and every time I've been over the moon with both the service and item I received. The glasses are such good quality and the effects are unbelievable, along with the delivery time and friendly staff that are always happy to help. They even include a few free pairs of diffraction glasses, a packet of sweets and a personalized drawing with your name on it! Will definitely recommend to anyone and be ordering again soon myself. Thank you!😁"
"I ordered the wrong glasses and they delt with my issue to change them in a professional manner. The team are always very helpful. I having been purchasing their glasses for a few years now. Can't fault anything"
"My kaleidoscope glasses arrived promptly and are even better than I expected, so excited to try them out during festival season!! The personal touch on the delivery note and free small gifts really topped it off too. Thanks so much, 10/10 customer service :)"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"I bought the ultimate extreme diffraction glasses and they were awesome. They were so much fun, I was at a festival and putting them on other people just to see their face in awe at the transformation of the lights. However, after receiving and using once, one person missed my hand when giving them back and they dropped on the floor from about waist - chest height. One lens popped out with the 2 films and I couldn't get them back in, was hoping for them to be sturdier than that as that was the first time they were dropped and broke instantly. Unfortunately I've now lost the lens and so I have to rave one-eyed haha. Definitely worth the fun but bit sad about the lens."
Hi Callum,

Thank you so much for your purchase and for taking the time to leave us some feedback. Great to hear that you like the glasses but we are devastated to hear that they broke. We can't comment on whether this damage would have been caused at the moment when they were dropped or before this time and the lens happened to come out then. Although we don't cover the glasses for damage caused at events, we really appreciate you sharing the glasses. In this case we would like to offer you a significant discount towards purchasing a new pair if this would be of interest to you. We will reach out to you now via email.
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Loved the note in the package, loved the sticker and overall service. However, I order FIVE pairs of glasses (the paper ones) but only received FOUR. Please send me the final one or make up for it in some way as I ordered five for my friends and me, someone had to go without when we went to a party? :( Thanks"
Hi Arthur,

Thank you so much for your recent purchase and for taking the time to leave us some feedback. I am sorry to hear that one pair of paper diffraction glasses was missing from your order, we are normally very good with this and will often put extra pairs and freebies in our parcels. As way of an apology we will re-send your entire order today so that you definitely have 5 pairs for your next event.

Best regards,
Dan
"I recieved my product very fast. I haven't even opened the box yet as I won't be using my diffraction glasses until Feb 17th & 18th when I go 2 party in the Netherlands. I sure am looking forward 2 the party and I sure am look forward 2 trying out my diffraction glasses"
"I have not yet received my order"
Dear Carl,

Thank you very much for your recent order and for taking the time to leave us some feedback. Sorry to hear that your glasses have not yet arrived, they were posted out the next working day via international airmail and we are currently still within the delivery estimate. I would expect that they will be delivered in the next couple of days. I will reach out to you via email now to open communications regarding this. Many thanks, Dan
"I still have not recieved my products as of Monday 28/9, looking forward to seeing them but i do wonder if they have gotten lost on the way!"
Hi Robin,

Thank you very much for your recent order and for taking the time to leave us a review.
I see that you placed an order with us at 4.10pm on the 22nd of September, it was dispatched by us at 9.10am the next day. Following your Royal Mail Tracking number (RN042566542GB) I can see that the items were delivered to your address shortly after you left your review, I am sorry if the glasses were a little slow in transit to Sweeden, international delivery times do seem to vary.

Many thanks for your purchase, we hope you love your new gear!

Best regards,
RFX Team
"the glass lenses popped out after a few days :("
Sorry to hear about this Jack, please contact us at your next convenience if you would like to arrange a repair.
The Rave Cave is rated 4.90 based on 626 reviews