The Rave Cave Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Rave Cave

About The Rave Cave: The UK's Leading Supplier of High Quality kaleidoscope & Diffraction Glasses

+447446975704

hello@the-rave-cave.com

Tell us how The Rave Cave made you happy

"Great services and great products. Order came really quickly and my personal message was a boss touch. Thanks will defo be ordering again."
"Very good!"
"Great service, great products"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Its an awesome site and the letter that came with was great and the product's just what i wanted"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"First of all, the product (Ultimate kaleidoscope + diffraction) is absolutely wild. When I first put them on I was overwhelmed, yet at the same time you can still function in them. I have heard about the intensity of GlowFX's glasses so I was a bit worried it would render me unable to function, but this is not the case. The additional glasses and personalised note were the cherry on top to a great experience."
Does your product perform as advertised?
"First time buying the Vitaplur gum. Was not disappointed. Product arrived on time with a handwritten, personalised note which was a lovely touch as well as some freebies. Definitely will be putting in another order very soon!"
"Quality company, great service with a personal touch, fantasic goods and super quick delivery."
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Glasses came very quickly and were well packaged. Even had a pair of paper diffraction glasses. Cant wait to go to a festival with them"
"No issues with my order. Personalised thank you was a nice touch! :-)"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Really cool glasses, as well as the extra cardboard ones and fast delivery👍 Thanks for the handwritten note as well!"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"The standard diffraction glasses were amazing! I used them during a set at a concert and it made the standard light show look insane. I ordered 3 pairs on a Friday afternoon, and received them on Tuesday morning. Along with a hand written note and a few little extras. I can’t recommend the products and service enough. 10/10"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Good product, amazing leds on the goggles, only problem I am having is that there is no indication when the Powerbank is done charging...."
"Amazing professional products that will never disappoint. Great pricing too"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Great product, delivered on time"
"Purchased 2 pairs of the intense deffraction glasses and they're fantastic, great visuals and sturdy glasses. Arrived with a hand written note and a few treats, thanks guys! I also got the heart glasses at Christmas so I'm building quite a collection. Really reasonable post to Ireland too."
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Love my refraction glasses. Saving them for a special event xx"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"The item was so easy to order, delivered on time and the added touches of a hand written thank you, a pack of Haribo's and a free set of the paper glasses was just class. As I run an events company I will 100% be using these guys to buy items for our events in the very near future."
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Galsses were perfect and good price and great website name. Its just all great 😍"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Unique product and really quick delivery!"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Me and my friends didn’t have a lot of money when we ordered some stuff so we bought a pair of glasses and some cheap paper ones so we can pass them all around between us. The paper ones turned out to be so popular that by the end of the night they had all been nicked by random people who loved them just as much as we did. :)"
The Rave Cave is rated 4.90 based on 647 reviews