The Rave Cave Reviews

The Rave Cave 5 star review on 24th June 2019
Laura Robinson
The Rave Cave 5 star review on 18th June 2019
Sheila Sheerin
Beyond amazing. Everything an independent online store should be. Helpful, specialists, friendly, quality. The best customer service experience this year and that is saying something given how much I've ordered online this year. Buy and you will be a customer for life.
Great service, really great to deal with totally recommend!
Great website!
Sublime!! The things i ordered is in good shape, plus i got three paper diffraction glasses, a polyester bracelet, and a cute sticker! Did not expect that, i guess it's some kind of gift u get with your order.. Also someone sent a handwritten note with the order which is very much appreciated. The only thing is that the delivery took some time more than what was said, 3-5 days to Europe, it took just over 3 weeks. However, I think it could have to do with customs. Overall, I'm very happy and will recommend this site to my friends:)
The Rave Cave 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Hi Sigrid,

Thanks so much for your purchase and for taking the time to leave us some feedback, we appreciate you!

Looking into our records I can see that you placed your order on Monday evening and we dispatched your items on Tuesday morning via your chosen postage method Priority Airmail. The parcel is currently in transit from the UK to Sweden and we are still within the quoted delivery timescale.

I'm sure your parcel will be with you very soon but I will reach out to you directly now so that you definitely have our contact information and a copy of your delivery information.

We hope you love your new glasses!

Best wishes,
Excellent products! Well priced with quick delivery.
So happy with my order,delivery very fast and such a nice little touch with a hhand written note to say thank you. Will definitely be ordering more stuff x
A really really great website I'm so happy with my purchase! The glasses were exactly as described and the effects were even better than I had originally expected they would be. Even received one or two extra little bits with my package, the customer care also deserves 5 stars.
very friendly communication, fast delivery and even got a little extra present :)
Loved it came as advertised
The glow fx glasses are great, They even suit my snowman
Amazing service, never fails
Fantastic response service, goods arrived early, some surprises in that there were freebies.
Good service and the glasses r great
Amazing!! Such cool glasses!!!!! Would say the £2.50 glasses definitely have a better effect in them than the £1 paper ones but both still cool!!! quick delivery, nice extra touches :) would definitely recommend!!
Quick delivery, cheap and good quality! Can’t wait to use my LED glasses when we can party again!
Excellent products and service as usual!
how should i reciew it if it didn't even arive jet
Hi Serge, Thanks so much for your purchase and for taking the time to leave us some feedback. Our reviews system will send a request for a review a few days after purchase regardless of whether you have received the item. Your parcel was dispatched on the 7th of December via Priority Airmail and should be with you very soon. I will reach out to you by email so that you have our contact details. Best wishes,
Quick service and quality goods for a fraction of the price I found else where. 5⭐️
Quick delivery, great diffusion glasses and even refunded after I forgot to apply a discount code. Highly recommend The Rave Cave. Lot cheaper than anywhere else on Web
Awesome high quality unique products! Absolutely love everything I bought. Great customer service and fast delivery. Ravecave is a real hidden gem selling the coolest rave gear and gifts in my opinion. 10/10!
It is quite expensive item for such a quality. A bit disappointed in communication as well - I had to opt out 3 times and they kept sending me ads :(
Hi Sigita,

Thank you very much for your purchase and for taking the time to leave us some feedback. I am sorry that our products and service didn't fully meet your expectations on this occasion. We do offer a generous returns policy in case a customer is not entirely happy with a product. I have ensured that you are now opted out of emails from us. Best wishes,
The Rave Cave is rated 4.90 based on 769 reviews