The Rave Cave Reviews

The UK's Leading Supplier of High Quality kaleidoscope & Diffraction Glasses

+447446975704

hello@the-rave-cave.com

Tell us how The Rave Cave made you happy
Beyond amazing. Everything an independent online store should be. Helpful, specialists, friendly, quality. The best customer service experience this year and that is saying something given how much I've ordered online this year. Buy and you will be a customer for life.
Amazing service, never fails
Fantastic response service, goods arrived early, some surprises in that there were freebies.
Good service and the glasses r great
Amazing!! Such cool glasses!!!!! Would say the £2.50 glasses definitely have a better effect in them than the £1 paper ones but both still cool!!! quick delivery, nice extra touches :) would definitely recommend!!
Quick delivery, cheap and good quality! Can’t wait to use my LED glasses when we can party again!
Excellent products and service as usual!
how should i reciew it if it didn't even arive jet
Hi Serge, Thanks so much for your purchase and for taking the time to leave us some feedback. Our reviews system will send a request for a review a few days after purchase regardless of whether you have received the item. Your parcel was dispatched on the 7th of December via Priority Airmail and should be with you very soon. I will reach out to you by email so that you have our contact details. Best wishes,
Quick service and quality goods for a fraction of the price I found else where. 5⭐️
Quick delivery, great diffusion glasses and even refunded after I forgot to apply a discount code. Highly recommend The Rave Cave. Lot cheaper than anywhere else on Web
Awesome high quality unique products! Absolutely love everything I bought. Great customer service and fast delivery. Ravecave is a real hidden gem selling the coolest rave gear and gifts in my opinion. 10/10!
It is quite expensive item for such a quality. A bit disappointed in communication as well - I had to opt out 3 times and they kept sending me ads :(
Hi Sigita,

Thank you very much for your purchase and for taking the time to leave us some feedback. I am sorry that our products and service didn't fully meet your expectations on this occasion. We do offer a generous returns policy in case a customer is not entirely happy with a product. I have ensured that you are now opted out of emails from us. Best wishes,
I’ve ordered from The Rave Cave a few times before and have never been disappointed! The products are always great quality and value for money, they survive multiple festivals and raves and they always arrive quickly... I also appreciate the handwritten notes and drawings on the invoices! Definitely a loyal customer and recommend to all my friends!! :)
Second order with The Rave Cave. Both times excellent service, and excellent product - 5 stars all day long 👍🏼
Great product and fast delivery.
Absolutely fab, and I loved the personal note and freebies for my nieces. Such a nice touch
*Very happy with my products
*Fast, helpful and friendly response from customer service
The item never came and the support team doesnt reply.
Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your purchase and for taking the time to leave us some feedback.

I am sorry that you haven't received your parcel and that you thought we were ignoring you, please be rest assured that we will ensure that you receive what you have ordered.

We responded to your email within 30 minutes yesterday and I notice you have just sent a reply to my email while I am writing this.

As per my email it looks like your order was submitted missing a house number. We will arrange re-delivery with you once confirming the correct address.

I hope this resolves your complaint.

Best wishes,
Great service, very impressed ty for gday message and have a good day to you too the rave cave. Rock on!
Everything is great. Fast delivery. Product as described.
I have finally done something for my wizardry... I can finally read a book without words floating around or vanishing off the paper!
I ordered some Colour Therapy GloFX glasses in deep blue and they was meant to turn up on Thursday but came today and when I opened my parcel and saw an invoice, in which was a beautiful message that I saw with the glasses ON. When taking them off moments later I look back at the paper and could make out the doodle he done... WITHOUT THE GLASSES ON! I think I could've cried.
If you know anyone with the same issues, can't get no help from schools or colleges or work in fact for £13.95 these GloFX colour therapy glasses from THE RAVE CAVE on ebay are clearly worth while! I'm BEYOND happy to have them.
They do different colours for different needs. Calming the mind to help you read and talk and write.
The fact I can see his doodle quite clearly after wearing them for moments, wow. 😭

When I placed my order I messed up the address, I contacted the seller straight away and he didn't make a fuss. It's GREAT to know there are some brilliant firms out there in this trying time. He was amazing dealing with the order, selling the glasses and working what I feel is a wonder!
Thank you so much guys.