The Rave Cave Reviews

The Rave Cave 5 star review on 24th June 2019
Laura Robinson
The Rave Cave 5 star review on 18th June 2019
Sheila Sheerin
Beyond amazing. Everything an independent online store should be. Helpful, specialists, friendly, quality. The best customer service experience this year and that is saying something given how much I've ordered online this year. Buy and you will be a customer for life.
Hey guyys i just received the masks and the glasses. Best purchace ever. They are crazy, colors changing with the beat. . Amazing products for ravers and more. Thank u so much. Every raver must have those!!! 🥳🥳
Despatched within 24 hours, received in 36 hours. Product well packed & parcel included unexpected bonus free stuff. Recommended.
I can't reallt say much yet. Didn't get a tracking number so I don't know when or where it's gonna arrive or what numbers to tell the cashier. I'll probably enjoy them when they arrive tho.
Hi Jimmi, Thanks so much for your purchase and for taking the time to leave us some feedback, we appreciate you! I am happy to confirm that we dispatched your package on Thursday last week and it is currently in transit to you in Sweden. We are still inside the quoted estimated delivery window. I will reach out to you now via email to ensure that you have all of the information you need! Many thanks and best wishes,
Support did Reply very quick, was very friendly. Fast Shipping. And I got a message telling me to have a great day with a smiley handdrawn :D so I’d recommend it. (and actually recommended it to my friend)
Quick delivery, fantastic products and a solid price
Great products.5/5!
Laser shades man! Takes me back to the 90s. Great product, getting ready for when I finish with real life and regress back to my youth in retirement. Although I will need a different kind of pill when I return to dancing!
Awesome service and products 👏🏻
Everything went perfect! Order received in France very fast!
Great service, really great to deal with totally recommend!
Great website!
Sublime!! The things i ordered is in good shape, plus i got three paper diffraction glasses, a polyester bracelet, and a cute sticker! Did not expect that, i guess it's some kind of gift u get with your order.. Also someone sent a handwritten note with the order which is very much appreciated. The only thing is that the delivery took some time more than what was said, 3-5 days to Europe, it took just over 3 weeks. However, I think it could have to do with customs. Overall, I'm very happy and will recommend this site to my friends:)
The Rave Cave 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Hi Sigrid, Thanks so much for your purchase and for taking the time to leave us some feedback, we appreciate you! Looking into our records I can see that you placed your order on Monday evening and we dispatched your items on Tuesday morning via your chosen postage method Priority Airmail. The parcel is currently in transit from the UK to Sweden and we are still within the quoted delivery timescale. I'm sure your parcel will be with you very soon but I will reach out to you directly now so that you definitely have our contact information and a copy of your delivery information. We hope you love your new glasses! Best wishes,
Excellent products! Well priced with quick delivery.
So happy with my order,delivery very fast and such a nice little touch with a hhand written note to say thank you. Will definitely be ordering more stuff x
A really really great website I'm so happy with my purchase! The glasses were exactly as described and the effects were even better than I had originally expected they would be. Even received one or two extra little bits with my package, the customer care also deserves 5 stars.
very friendly communication, fast delivery and even got a little extra present :)
Loved it came as advertised
The glow fx glasses are great, They even suit my snowman
Amazing service, never fails
Fantastic response service, goods arrived early, some surprises in that there were freebies.
The Rave Cave is rated 4.90 based on 778 reviews