The Rave Cave Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Rave Cave

About The Rave Cave: The UK's Leading Supplier of High Quality kaleidoscope & Diffraction Glasses

+447446975704

hello@the-rave-cave.com

How would you rate The Rave Cave?

Verified Reviewer

Epic freebies in the package and the effects of the glasses I ordered are unreal! 100% will purchase from the rave cave again.
Emma Beckett
Emma Beckett
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service with a lovely handwritten note and doodle, and a free wristband. My kaleidoscope monocle is better than I anticipated, and my world is full of magic. Thank you rainbow-FX, I'll be back 🌈
Hazel Boswell
Hazel Boswell
Verified Buyer

These guys had what I wanted, shipped it to me quickly so it arrived in time for our event. The glasses we bought worked great! The promo extras in the package were a nice touch & we loved the personal touch on the paperwork. We will be back
Harry

Does your product perform as advertised?

Haven't used these guys for 2 years and ordered a pair of glasses on Monday evening and they had arrived by Wednesday. I love how even after the company has changed from RainbowFX, the customer service is still second to none with a few little treats included in the package.
Carla Cotter

Does your product perform as advertised?

Quick and easy ordering, plus a nice little treat with my delivery! well done, thank you!
Connor Smith

Does your product perform as advertised?

Free pack of haribo and hand written thank you for purchasing product

good quality, quick delivery

Does your product perform as advertised?

Quick delivery, nice design, free bag of sweets. Cant complain.
Jamie Isherwood

Quality service 👌🏻
Owen Hulme

Does your product perform as advertised?

Ordered 5 paper diffraction glasses and they arrived within 3 days. The quality of the products is top-notch, especially for the price. Definitely one of the best experiences I’ve had with an online shop. I’ve already recommend to friends and I’d recommend to even more

Does your product perform as advertised?

Quick delivery. Extra goodies in my box. Awesome product (Lux360 Orbit)

Does your product perform as advertised?

My glasses arrived in 2 days and are much better than expected, I can't even imagine how good these are going to be at my next rave and can't wait to test them out properly.
Marcin Zukowski

Does your product perform as advertised?

I love these glasses. I bought a bunch of them for me and my friends and they enjoyed them so far as much as me. These are essensial for any party!
Unfortunately I waited for over two and a half weeks to get them, but at last I got them today ( I live in Poland, so it might have to do something with the delivery time) .
Hi Marcin,

Thanks very much for your order and review. Really happy that you love your glasses but sorry to hear about the delay in postage to you in Poland. I can see from our records that we posted them within one working day via Airmail so it would seem that we were let down by the postal system on this occasion. To make up for the delay, if you would ever like to make another purchase from us, send us an email before and we'll cover your shipping costs for the next order.

Very good service
Tristan Magson

Does your product perform as advertised?

Happy to have my gear its a delight
Hi Tristan,

Thank you again for your recent purchase. We are sorry that your parcel hasn't turned up yet, it would seem the Royal Mail has let us down on this occasion. Your expected delivery date was Wednesday/ Thursday last week so the parcel is indeed a couple of days late now. If you would like an update you can read/ reply to one of the emails we sent you before you left this feedback. We are here to help please reply to our emails or give us a call.
Update: The parcel was mis-sorted by The Royal Mail and arrived a few days late.
Jamie Fitzpatrick

Does your product perform as advertised?

Delivery was ridiculously fast, hand written delivery note was lush, glofx glasses are the dogs

Does your product perform as advertised?

Delivery was fast, packaged well and product in excellent condition
Debbie O

Does your product perform as advertised?

The interactive UV t shirt is awesome. I bought one for my 14 year old daughter's birthday. We had such fun drawing and writing on it! Then it all fades away and you can start again. The freebie paper diffuser glasses were a giggle too. Dan put a packet of Haribos in the parcel. I have bought 4 more to use as birthday and Christmas presents for friends and family. They are a good price, very reasonable delivery costs and arrived within a few days. What more could you want???
Aimee Hudson

Does your product perform as advertised?

I love my glasses, they're wicked! Made my night even better. Already recommended to friends and will be buying more myself!!! Thank you

Does your product perform as advertised?

Very happy! Amazing glasses can't wait to try them at mint festival.

Does your product perform as advertised?

Bought as a present for someone, they love them, amazing quality and really fast delivery thank you 😊
Chelsea Finbow

Does your product perform as advertised?

quick, easy and simple service. Also enjoyed the fun hand written note that came along with my purchase.
The Rave Cave is rated 4.89 based on 462 reviews