The Rave Cave Reviews

The Rave Cave 5 star review on 18th April 2020
Ellie Jones
The Rave Cave 5 star review on 4th April 2020
Raéchel Muhammad
Hey guyys i just received the masks and the glasses. Best purchace ever. They are crazy, colors changing with the beat. . Amazing products for ravers and more. Thank u so much. Every raver must have those!!! 🥳🥳
Such a great service & awesome products … quick deluvery and such a lovely personal note included .. will deffo recommend to all my friends .. x
Very good exactly like the pictures or even better can’t wait to use them
The glasses were just what I wanted to put into customer Christmas cards, very pleased with the price and they can really quickly... impressed and will use again ;-)
Thank you so much for the gift, I liked the massage more than anything else, as well as the price you wrote in the post 😉 Keep going, much love ❤️
Items as described, arrived quickly, well packaged
So I am solely basing this on you’re end since when my package arrived in Sweden, it started going downhill. The amount of information provided by you and royal mail was excellent. I could track my parcel at all times until it arrived in Sweden. Since our mail is a lot more terrible than royal mail I got a message that the package was being stopped in toll and they didn’t sent out a message that I had to pay for it. This made my package arrive later than it should have but its nothing you guys can improve on since our mail system in Sweden is questionable. Anyway you guys did a fantastic job and I am well pleased with the product, thanks so much!
Cool, but its really bad viewingfield, its pretty Dangerous, so not optimal for a rave
Hi Peter, Thanks so much for your purchase and message, we appreciate you! So sorry to hear that you aren't happy with the viewing field of your LED mask. I do agree that your viewing field would be reduced and extra care should be taken while wearing it. Unfortunately if the eye holes were bigger it would take away from the aesthetic so a balance must be found. You are of course welcome to initiate a return within the terms of our returns policy. We hope to deal with you again soon. Many thanks and best wishes,
Loved all my purchases
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
They have the best selection of party supplies anywhere! The funky glasses add to the experience and the supplement gum works exactly as advertised.
Customer service is great but I haven't received my order yet... so can't review that.
Hi Charlotte, Thanks so much for your latest purchase and for leaving us some feedback. It looks like there was a delay with Royal Mail on this occasion, please accept our apologies. I'm pleased that this has now been resolved and we look forward to dealing with you again soon.
Perfect. Thank you 😁
Seller handed out he package fast, however the delivery took about 15 days to Hungary. (Was stuck on duties for about 3-4days) Very kind gestures, I even received free paper diffraction glasses for free! Im very satisfied with my order.
I love the Rave Cave!!! Your equipment truly enhanced my debut live show performing as “The Ninety Six”. The energy of the crowd and the whole vibe was just incredible. I gave a pair of cardboard diffraction glasses to every member of the crowd to achieve a great feeling of euphoric one-ness and they loved it!!! Also, I performed wearing your Green LED glasses which completely solidified the aesthetic I was going for (my promo pics and artwork all use green laser eyes)- so it works so well and I will continue using those for every show in future!!! There were many people asking about where the awesome glasses came from so hopefully I’ve managed to send a good bunch of people your way!! Thanks so much for staying true to the cause, I bought your stuff many years ago back when you were GloFX and now you’ve expanded your service is just as friendly and personal. You’re great!!! Ben (The Ninety Six)
The Rave Cave 5 star review on 7th October 2021 The Rave Cave 5 star review on 7th October 2021 The Rave Cave 5 star review on 7th October 2021
Super fast delivery, the product was exactly as expected and had a wicked time using them!! Also received a cute little personal thank you message in my package - adorable!
I’m still waiting to receive the products and I didn’t get any further information.
Thanks so much for your purchase, and for taking the time to leave us some feedback, we appreciate you! I am so sorry to hear that you might not have received your order yet. Unfortunately there are sometimes unpredictable delays with international post, In this case the parcel is clearing through your local customs and will be with you shortly. All of your parcel details can be accessed via your order page. Order information is sent via email, and is also available through your website account. I will follow up directly to ensure you have all of the information that you require. We encourage customers to contact us via email or telephone for immediate assistance. Many thanks and best wishes,
I loved my items. And everybody asked me were they were from, so I think I got you some new costumers 😅
Thank you so much!
My product got stuck in customs due to The Rave Cave didn't paid the export taxes. So everything you buy, add on 10 € to get your product...
Thanks so much for your purchase and for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate you! I am so sorry to hear that you have been charged import taxes on your shipment. When a package is delivered internationally it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges may be due once the package arrives in the destination country and may require paying before delivery. The Rave Cave is a small business operating out of the UK. We are unable to calculate or pay import charges on behalf of an international buyer. To ensure you receive your order at the best possible price we keep our international shipping rates as low as possible. I am really sorry that this wasn't a perfect shopping experience this time. We hope you are pleased with the product and hope to deal with you again soon.
Decent quick service.
Thank you so much!
Super fast delivery, the product was quality and they even chucked some freebies in & also a personal hand written note wishing me wel at creamfields! Excellent customer service I’ve used them before and will certainly use them again
Hi Daniel! Thank you so much for your purchase and review, we look forward to dealing with you again soon.
The Rave Cave is rated 4.89 based on 805 reviews