The Rave Cave Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Rave Cave

About The Rave Cave: The UK's Leading Supplier of High Quality kaleidoscope & Diffraction Glasses

+447446975704

hello@the-rave-cave.com

Tell us how The Rave Cave made you happy

Laura Robinson
"Love the tribal rainbow fractal kaleidescope glasses. Can't wait to wear them at the next festival I go to. Quick delivery really good quality and cute Lil note with receipt. Love it. I'll defo be making another purchase."
Sheila Sheerin
"This is my third time ordering, the items always come super quick to Ireland and are well packaged. Delighted with the wristband recieved this time around, it will be added to the collection!! The deffraction sunglasses are as good as I hoped."
"I ordered the defraction and the kaleidoscope glasses and both are far better than what I expected. Cheap prices for what you get and the receipt came with a personal handwritten note. Great customer service."
Does your product perform as advertised?
"The LED is amazing! Responds to the slightest sound, and is better than some expensive WiFi wall-lights I have used in the past. Thanks for the freebies. The glasses are very enjoyable. Fast delivery. Couldn’t recommend more :)"
Posted 18 minutes ago
"Ordered multiple times so had to pay for multiple shipping costs, sent me a code to apply that discounted the extra I paid off my next order"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Good quick and easy to use service. Item received well packaged and quickly through the post"
"Swift and very neon!"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Good quality products, delivered in good time. Also very appreciate the nice message on the reciept! 10/10 would shop again :)"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"great customer service, quick reply to my question about postage, and it was fast postage as promised! good product, works well, people had lots of fun and the frames were sturdy enough that hopefully people will hold onto them. competitive price. The only downside was we were really disappointed with the amount of single use plastic that arrived. we ordered a large number of glasses and each individual pair came in its own plastic bag. and then they were grouped in more plastic bags. The glasses being individually wrapped seemed unnecessary for a product that is not made to last anyway. this unfortunately will be enough to stop us being a repeat customer I think."
Hi Ruby,

Thank you very much for your purchase and for taking the time to leave us some feedback, we greatly appreciate your business and the opportunity to assist you. I really am happy that we were able to deliver you some of our paper frame diffraction glasses next day in time for your event. It is really awesome to hear that your audience had a fantastic time using them at your show!

Most of our customers purchasing paper diffraction glasses will do so in small quantities. The standard wrapping option ensures that the glasses can fit in your pocket and stay in pristine condition until the time of use.

We do appreciate that if you are handing them out in bulk that you will want to keep waste to a minimum, this is why we also offer an unwrapped and unfolded option. I will reach out to you via email directly so that you know how to order this product in the future.

Regarding your comments about the glasses not being made to last, we absolutely disagree! The quality of our paper frame diffraction glasses is truly unrivaled, we use a thick cardboard stock and treat them to be water resistant so that they can be used again and again!

Many thanks again for your purchase, we hope to deal with you again soon.
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Great products and fast delivery A++++"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Excellent services. Received my item comes with greeting message for my creamfields festival. Plus, I managed to get replacement due to my broken GloFX glasses. Creamfields is so much better with their products! Love it x"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Awesome Masks Delivered with loads of extra free bits and bobs to take raving, Rave Cave Rocks...."
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Great service, even included personal note. We be returning"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"The order was fast and the personalised message made me feel happy, I rate this websites message"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Received my GloFX glasses with a handwritten note and some goodies today. Great product and service. Delivery was a little long from UK to Netherlands, but that's not the fault of Rave Cave. 100% recommended!"
"Absolutely 5*!!! Quick delivery, quality stuff, plus gifts, and a really lovely message! Thank you RaveCave!"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Perfect Free Stuff Personal hand written note Couldn't ask for more Thanks"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Great quality items for a good price. A note on the invoice too which made it feel personal. Fantastic customer service, top job"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Quick delivery and the glasses are very good"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Fast shipping both times i've ordered!"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Quick delivery. The Ultimate Kaleidoscope Glasses-Black look really good whilst wearing them, create good visuals and feel good quality. I would reccomend these!!!"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Ordered the tortoiseshell diffraction sunglasses and they are amazing! Look just like normal sunglasses but such cool effects"
The Rave Cave is rated 4.90 based on 675 reviews