The Rave Cave Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Rave Cave

About The Rave Cave: The UK's Leading Supplier of High Quality kaleidoscope & Diffraction Glasses

+447446975704

hello@the-rave-cave.com

How would you rate The Rave Cave?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Liam Harkin
"Epic freebies in the package and the effects of the glasses I ordered are unreal! 100% will purchase from the rave cave again."
Emma Beckett
Emma Beckett
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service with a lovely handwritten note and doodle, and a free wristband. My kaleidoscope monocle is better than I anticipated, and my world is full of magic. Thank you rainbow-FX, I'll be back 🌈"
Hazel Boswell
Hazel Boswell
Verified Buyer
"These guys had what I wanted, shipped it to me quickly so it arrived in time for our event. The glasses we bought worked great! The promo extras in the package were a nice touch & we loved the personal touch on the paperwork. We will be back"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"The product is extraordinary, I would recommend my goggles to anyone who loves a good rave. They make any night 10x better. It was delivered quickly too and had a hand written note saying thank you for my purchase which was a nice touch."
Does your product perform as advertised?
"great specs sweets went down a treat hand written note such a nice touch"
"Quick delivery, great products"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Spot on company to deal with. Answered my questions late on a sunday night. Quick delivery. Even got a hand drawn picture with a 'have a nice day' note written out. Perfect!"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"U delivered my glasses in great time .. unfortunately they are wonky .. Lob sided .. don't know why ??? But they do make sparkles so who cares .. x"
Hi Lisa,

Thank so you much for your order and for taking the time to leave us some feedback. Great to hear that your glasses arrived in good time, and that they create the sparkles you were looking for! They shouldn't be lop-sided though! I will reach out to you via email to see if we can sort this out for you!
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Great products that just make life better. What more do you want? A personalised service? They got it! Quick postage? They got that too man! Yay for the rave cave! Rave on dudes...."Floyed, drop that beat man, I'm ready for the bass n' my feet are twitchin"."
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Wore a pair of the Diffraction glasses out to a gig in London, completely brought the stage to life! The crowd around me seemed to disappear into darkness as the lights from all around the stage burst into life – really cool effect!"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Happy with all sunglasses I’ve ordered! Gonna be wearing them at all the festivals this year in the summer."
Does your product perform as advertised?
"The glasses are amazing!! When i purchased my product, i loved the little personalised message that came with it! One very happy customer :)"
Ella Bennett
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service, arrived super quickly with a lovely couple of extra gifts, perfect as a birthday present!! Well packaged and a great price!!"
"These glasses will be perfect for shockout! Great service"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Thank you for the amazing glasses! Im going to fabric for a good old rave so thank you very much!"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Fantastic service. Glasses came on time and I received a very nice note from the company and a complementary packet of sweets! I bought the glasses for a festival and now can’t wait! Thank you!"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Quick delivery and with a freebie too. Can't beat that and will be ordering again."
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Love the personalised service. Had to get in touch with staff, they are supper friendly and resolved the issue immediately!"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"The most psychedelic rip roaring service this side of the the sherbet sunshine cellophane sky ..a five star service with freebies in the post"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Top products for fair price. Delivery to germany was faster than expected and the personal note on the receipt really made my day :D"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Excellent service. Quick delivery time. Awesome company. I received a handwritten note plus a packet of Haribos with my order! The klaidescope glasses that I ordered are of high quality and look amazing. Would definitely use again!"
"They made cool glasses"