The Rave Cave Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Rave Cave

About The Rave Cave: The UK's Leading Supplier of High Quality kaleidoscope & Diffraction Glasses

+447446975704

hello@the-rave-cave.com

Tell us how The Rave Cave made you happy

Liam Delaney
"I've ordered from The Rave Cave many times and every time I've been over the moon with both the service and item I received. The glasses are such good quality and the effects are unbelievable, along with the delivery time and friendly staff that are always happy to help. They even include a few free pairs of diffraction glasses, a packet of sweets and a personalized drawing with your name on it! Will definitely recommend to anyone and be ordering again soon myself. Thank you!😁"
"I ordered the wrong glasses and they delt with my issue to change them in a professional manner. The team are always very helpful. I having been purchasing their glasses for a few years now. Can't fault anything"
"My kaleidoscope glasses arrived promptly and are even better than I expected, so excited to try them out during festival season!! The personal touch on the delivery note and free small gifts really topped it off too. Thanks so much, 10/10 customer service :)"
Does your product perform as advertised
"Not worth the price"
Hi Callie, thanks very much for your recent purchase and for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We're sorry to hear you weren't completely satisfied with your purchase, 95% of our customers do think our products are good value as proven by our other customer reviews. I suppose that you may have just picked a pair that wasn't right for you! Also I notice that you chose the most expensive guaranteed fast delivery option, if you had ordered a couple of days earlier you could have saved a few quid. We do offer a refund policy which we will be happy to extend to you so long as the glasses are in the as sold from factory condition. Many thanks again.
"Even if it says my package has arrived last saturday I am still waiting for my package to arrive what should I do? email: eren.utku@hotmail.com"
Hi Eren,

Thank you very much for your recent order, I am sorry you felt the need to leave a negative review on our wall. You placed an order with us on Thursday evening, we posted it on Friday morning - it is now Tuesday and the glasses are in transit to you in Germany via the economy international mail service which you chose on our website. I am sure that the glasses will be with you in the next couple of days, if they aren't please do feel free to email us at Rainbowfxcompany@gmail.com. For the future we do offer an international rush option which would get them to you sooner. Many thanks again, hope you enjoy your new glasses!
"In a week the only correspondence I've had from the company about my prefer is the PayPal confirmation and an email asking me to review. Seems a bit unprofessional."
Hi Gethin, thank you very much for your recent order and email.
I see that you placed an order with us 4 days ago (6.27pm on Thursday). Your order was packed that evening and dispatched first thing, 9am on Friday by your chosen delivery method - 1st class post (As stated on our site, estimated delivery 1-2 working days) Because of the bank holiday there is no post on Monday. Your order, if it hasn't already arrived will do so on Tuesday. In regards to communications from us, you would have received an email confirming your order and another letting you know that your order was dispatched (I suggest that you check your junk folder if you haven't seen them come in as my system says that the emails were delivered) I am sorry if you were hoping your order would arrive for Saturday, we do offer a special delivery service which would have guaranteed your delivery for then. If you have any questions regarding your order, please do contact us directly by sending an email to Rainbowfxcompany@gmail.com. Thank you so much again for your order, we hope you love your new Kaleidoscope goggles. Have a brilliant day!
The Rave Cave is rated 4.90 based on 626 reviews