The Rave Cave Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Rave Cave

About The Rave Cave: The UK's Leading Supplier of High Quality kaleidoscope & Diffraction Glasses

+447446975704

hello@the-rave-cave.com

Tell us how The Rave Cave made you happy

Sheila Sheerin
"This is my third time ordering, the items always come super quick to Ireland and are well packaged. Delighted with the wristband recieved this time around, it will be added to the collection!! The deffraction sunglasses are as good as I hoped."
Liam Delaney
"I've ordered from The Rave Cave many times and every time I've been over the moon with both the service and item I received. The glasses are such good quality and the effects are unbelievable, along with the delivery time and friendly staff that are always happy to help. They even include a few free pairs of diffraction glasses, a packet of sweets and a personalized drawing with your name on it! Will definitely recommend to anyone and be ordering again soon myself. Thank you!😁"
"I ordered the wrong glasses and they delt with my issue to change them in a professional manner. The team are always very helpful. I having been purchasing their glasses for a few years now. Can't fault anything"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Quick delivery. The Ultimate Kaleidoscope Glasses-Black look really good whilst wearing them, create good visuals and feel good quality. I would reccomend these!!!"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Good product, amazing leds on the goggles, only problem I am having is that there is no indication when the Powerbank is done charging...."
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Fast shipping, little gifts and a handwritten note. Adds a more personal touch."
"Friendly service, looking out for the interest of the customer. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I have a habit of not reading the small grey text"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"The glasses arrived in good time, with a couple of nice freebies and a nice little hand written note. The glasses themselves have a nice effect but unfortunately are of poor quality. The bridge of the nose isn't straight, and the arms are wonky. Shame really to pull something new out of the box like this."
Hi James, Thank you so much for your purchase, we really appreciate you choosing to shop with us. I'm really sorry to hear that your glasses arrived bent and I am wondering whether this may have occurred in the post as the rest of our current stock of this model are perfect. Our glasses are the highest quality on the market guaranteed and we will be happy to replace this pair for you so that you can experience them properly. We are reaching out to you now to offer a replacement and will review our shipping process for this model. Many thanks,
Does your product perform as advertised?
"The glasses are class, however the arm came slightly bent but I was able to fix it easily"
Hi Piers,

Thanks so much for your purchase and for taking the time to leave us some feedback. Really sorry to hear that your glasses arrived slightly bent, this shouldn't happen. We are happy to hear that you were able to fix them easily but please contact us if you have any further issues regarding this.
Does your product perform as advertised?
"I really appreciated the handwritten Thankyou note, I found the cardboard glasses worked better than the more expensive defractor glasses"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Awesome glasses, they also sent some free sweets and a handwritten message that was really nice. Appreciate it and will forever be giving these glasses to random people off their tits in a rave."
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Happy to have my gear its a delight"
Hi Tristan,

Thank you again for your recent purchase. We are sorry that your parcel hasn't turned up yet, it would seem the Royal Mail has let us down on this occasion. Your expected delivery date was Wednesday/ Thursday last week so the parcel is indeed a couple of days late now. If you would like an update you can read/ reply to one of the emails we sent you before you left this feedback. We are here to help please reply to our emails or give us a call.
Update: The parcel was mis-sorted by The Royal Mail and arrived a few days late.
Does your product perform as advertised?
"The glasses were not very 'high strength'"
Hi, thanks for your recent purchase and for taking the time to leave us some feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you weren't completely satisfied with your purchase, most of our customers really like this model. Please let us know how we can improve. Warm regards,
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Very fast delivery and the quality of the products are great"
"Quick delivery and freebies throw in. Website not using SSL. Packaging not really suitable for glasses. It needs to be more protective."
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for your purchase and for taking the time to leave us some feedback. Our payment gateway is SSL secured so your payment information is completely protected, the rest of our site is being upgraded as we speak. Most of our customers are happy with the packaging and of course we are insured if there was a breakage in the post, we are always looking to improve so I will reach out to you to ask how you think we might improve our packaging for the future. Many thanks, Dan
Does your product perform as advertised?
"First impressions is that the glasses seem good quality. Delivery was as specified."
"In terms of delivery Im very happy, my order arrived quickly and I received exactly what I ordered. Although the detractor glasses I purchased are too dark to see through, which I'm not too happy about.."
Dear Amy, Thank you very much for your recent purchase and for taking the time to leave us a review. We do state on the product description for the Ultimate Extreme Glasses that the lenses are more blurred than regular ultimate diffraction glasses due to an extra layer of effect. If the glasses are still in new condition we will be glad to swap them over for you. Regardless, we are pleased to hear your positive comments on the quick delivery. Hope to hear from you soon :)
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Wicked glasses, wore these to a club let others wear them and their reactions alone made it worth it."
Does your product perform as advertised?
"I did enjoy the personal touch on the order, the glasses are trippy as adverted and seem to be pretty hard wearing. I would've liked a case with the diffraction glasses and I find the visible part of the kaleidoscope glasses a little too large for my liking, but I guess that's just personal preference. Also the adds made it look like the batteries for luminescence on the diffraction glasses was attached to the frame, I didn't really expect that to be the case but the long wire should be moved from the glasses to the battery pack ( so you don't have it in the way if you want to take it off)"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Nice product, nice added touches, quick delivery, overall very happy!"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Glasses are very good but paid for next day delivery and was told would arrive in Monday but they didn't arrive till tuesday"
Dear Elle,

Thank you so much for your recent order and for taking the time to leave us some feedback. I am very sorry to hear that the glasses didn't arrive on time. It would seem that on this occasion we were let down by our courier, we did despatch them on time and via a guaranteed next working day postal service. After speaking with you and reviewing the tracking information I have refunded all of your postage costs as compensation for the late delivery. I am pleased that you were happy with the glasses overall and we look forward to dealing with you in the future. Many thanks and warm regards, Dan
Does your product perform as advertised?
"The glasses look lovely and unique. They are a present for a friend."
Does your product perform as advertised
"I'm very pleased and impressed with the rainbow wormhole monocle! Even though the delivery was a little longer than expected I received very good communication with rainbow fx as well as a hand written apology and some free extra bits to say sorry! Would defiantly buy from here again and recommend always! Absolute Legends and well worth the trippiness! Cheers GloFx"
The Rave Cave is rated 4.90 based on 659 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access