The Rave Cave Reviews

+447446975704

hello@the-rave-cave.com

Tell us how The Rave Cave made you happy
Does your product perform as advertised?
great customer service, quick reply to my question about postage, and it was fast postage as promised! good product, works well, people had lots of fun and the frames were sturdy enough that hopefully people will hold onto them. competitive price. The only downside was we were really disappointed with the amount of single use plastic that arrived. we ordered a large number of glasses and each individual pair came in its own plastic bag. and then they were grouped in more plastic bags. The glasses being individually wrapped seemed unnecessary for a product that is not made to last anyway. this unfortunately will be enough to stop us being a repeat customer I think.
Hi Ruby,

Thank you very much for your purchase and for taking the time to leave us some feedback, we greatly appreciate your business and the opportunity to assist you. I really am happy that we were able to deliver you some of our paper frame diffraction glasses next day in time for your event. It is really awesome to hear that your audience had a fantastic time using them at your show!

Most of our customers purchasing paper diffraction glasses will do so in small quantities. The standard wrapping option ensures that the glasses can fit in your pocket and stay in pristine condition until the time of use.

We do appreciate that if you are handing them out in bulk that you will want to keep waste to a minimum, this is why we also offer an unwrapped and unfolded option. I will reach out to you via email directly so that you know how to order this product in the future.

Regarding your comments about the glasses not being made to last, we absolutely disagree! The quality of our paper frame diffraction glasses is truly unrivaled, we use a thick cardboard stock and treat them to be water resistant so that they can be used again and again!

Many thanks again for your purchase, we hope to deal with you again soon.
Does your product perform as advertised?
Quick delivery. The Ultimate Kaleidoscope Glasses-Black look really good whilst wearing them, create good visuals and feel good quality. I would reccomend these!!!
Does your product perform as advertised?
Good product, amazing leds on the goggles, only problem I am having is that there is no indication when the Powerbank is done charging....
Does your product perform as advertised?
Fast shipping, little gifts and a handwritten note. Adds a more personal touch.
Friendly service, looking out for the interest of the customer. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I have a habit of not reading the small grey text
Does your product perform as advertised?
The glasses arrived in good time, with a couple of nice freebies and a nice little hand written note. The glasses themselves have a nice effect but unfortunately are of poor quality. The bridge of the nose isn't straight, and the arms are wonky. Shame really to pull something new out of the box like this.
Hi James, Thank you so much for your purchase, we really appreciate you choosing to shop with us. I'm really sorry to hear that your glasses arrived bent and I am wondering whether this may have occurred in the post as the rest of our current stock of this model are perfect. Our glasses are the highest quality on the market guaranteed and we will be happy to replace this pair for you so that you can experience them properly. We are reaching out to you now to offer a replacement and will review our shipping process for this model. Many thanks,
Does your product perform as advertised?
The glasses are class, however the arm came slightly bent but I was able to fix it easily
Hi Piers,

Thanks so much for your purchase and for taking the time to leave us some feedback. Really sorry to hear that your glasses arrived slightly bent, this shouldn't happen. We are happy to hear that you were able to fix them easily but please contact us if you have any further issues regarding this.
Does your product perform as advertised?
I really appreciated the handwritten Thankyou note, I found the cardboard glasses worked better than the more expensive defractor glasses
Does your product perform as advertised?
Awesome glasses, they also sent some free sweets and a handwritten message that was really nice. Appreciate it and will forever be giving these glasses to random people off their tits in a rave.
Does your product perform as advertised?
Happy to have my gear its a delight
Hi Tristan,

Thank you again for your recent purchase. We are sorry that your parcel hasn't turned up yet, it would seem the Royal Mail has let us down on this occasion. Your expected delivery date was Wednesday/ Thursday last week so the parcel is indeed a couple of days late now. If you would like an update you can read/ reply to one of the emails we sent you before you left this feedback. We are here to help please reply to our emails or give us a call.
Update: The parcel was mis-sorted by The Royal Mail and arrived a few days late.
Does your product perform as advertised?
The glasses were not very 'high strength'
Hi, thanks for your recent purchase and for taking the time to leave us some feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you weren't completely satisfied with your purchase, most of our customers really like this model. Please let us know how we can improve. Warm regards,
Does your product perform as advertised?
Very fast delivery and the quality of the products are great
Quick delivery and freebies throw in. Website not using SSL. Packaging not really suitable for glasses. It needs to be more protective.
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for your purchase and for taking the time to leave us some feedback. Our payment gateway is SSL secured so your payment information is completely protected, the rest of our site is being upgraded as we speak. Most of our customers are happy with the packaging and of course we are insured if there was a breakage in the post, we are always looking to improve so I will reach out to you to ask how you think we might improve our packaging for the future. Many thanks, Dan
Does your product perform as advertised?
First impressions is that the glasses seem good quality. Delivery was as specified.
In terms of delivery Im very happy, my order arrived quickly and I received exactly what I ordered. Although the detractor glasses I purchased are too dark to see through, which I'm not too happy about..
Dear Amy, Thank you very much for your recent purchase and for taking the time to leave us a review. We do state on the product description for the Ultimate Extreme Glasses that the lenses are more blurred than regular ultimate diffraction glasses due to an extra layer of effect. If the glasses are still in new condition we will be glad to swap them over for you. Regardless, we are pleased to hear your positive comments on the quick delivery. Hope to hear from you soon :)
Does your product perform as advertised?
Wicked glasses, wore these to a club let others wear them and their reactions alone made it worth it.
Does your product perform as advertised?
I did enjoy the personal touch on the order, the glasses are trippy as adverted and seem to be pretty hard wearing. I would've liked a case with the diffraction glasses and I find the visible part of the kaleidoscope glasses a little too large for my liking, but I guess that's just personal preference. Also the adds made it look like the batteries for luminescence on the diffraction glasses was attached to the frame, I didn't really expect that to be the case but the long wire should be moved from the glasses to the battery pack ( so you don't have it in the way if you want to take it off)
Does your product perform as advertised?
Nice product, nice added touches, quick delivery, overall very happy!
Does your product perform as advertised?
Glasses are very good but paid for next day delivery and was told would arrive in Monday but they didn't arrive till tuesday
Dear Elle,

Thank you so much for your recent order and for taking the time to leave us some feedback. I am very sorry to hear that the glasses didn't arrive on time. It would seem that on this occasion we were let down by our courier, we did despatch them on time and via a guaranteed next working day postal service. After speaking with you and reviewing the tracking information I have refunded all of your postage costs as compensation for the late delivery. I am pleased that you were happy with the glasses overall and we look forward to dealing with you in the future. Many thanks and warm regards, Dan
Does your product perform as advertised?
The glasses look lovely and unique. They are a present for a friend.
The Rave Cave is rated 4.90 based on 691 reviews