The Rave Cave Reviews

The UK's Leading Supplier of High Quality kaleidoscope & Diffraction Glasses

+447446975704

hello@the-rave-cave.com

Tell us how The Rave Cave made you happy
The prices for both products and shipping are very reasonable. Shipping speed was next day, but I suspect it’s same day if placed before 3pm (I’m not sure of exact time though!!). Delivery was next day when shipped with Royal Mail first class. Receipt letter included an amazing handwritten message with a drawing, which is what caused me to write this review because I rarely do these type of reviews! Highly recommend supporting this small company :))
Hello!

Thanks very much for your purchase and for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your kind words.

I can confirm that our orders ship at 3pm daily. If you place an order before 3pm via first class delivery there is a good chance it will arrive the next day.

Best wishes,
Does your product perform as advertised?
Easy to use website, delivery was quick and the products were far better than I'd found online elsewhere for the price. They even included some freebies in my box and a handwritten thanks you note, great experience :)
Does your product perform as advertised?
Fast shipping even by air, free and cool goodies with your purchase.
Does your product perform as advertised?
Goggles are great with several different lighting options and patterns. The guy's i dealt with were also extremely friendly and helpful.
Does your product perform as advertised?
Bought some space glasses, received some little extra's and a personal note. Fast delivery. Would buy again here.
Does your product perform as advertised?
Finally, I received my glasses! There were some issues with delivery, but glasses are at home now :) Can't wait to bring them to a party! Thank you so much for your personal note, you made my day!! Ana
Does your product perform as advertised?
Despite the Outline Sugarskull Mask I ordered is smaller than expected, it fits well and works perfectly. 5 stars to the TheRaveCave's team and to the delivery, I appreciated also the handwritten letter and the funny drawing.
Does your product perform as advertised?
Rave cave contacted me in seconds when I accidentally re purchased a pair of glasses that were already coming. The glasses were great quality so great that at the rave I went to they actually got stolen when I let someone use them. I will be buying from rave cave again !
Does your product perform as advertised?
The goggles are amazing and we’re delivered quickly. Dan was very helpful and friendly, I couldn’t ask for more 😄 I will definitely be returning to this store.
Does your product perform as advertised?
Items were a great price, I'm excited to try them out in a couple of days at a boat party. They also came with a great handwritten note with a funny sketch at the bottom which was a great touch. Definitely a company I can get behind and will be using again soon!
The LED goggles are amazing and very reasonably priced. The customer service from this site is incredible- they will really take time out to help find what you need, respond quickly and are extremely friendly. I will definitely be returning to this store again soon 😊
Excellent service
Does your product perform as advertised?
Hi glasses are fantastic. I appreciate the time put into the personalised written message on the receipt aswell, thought it was a very nice touch
Does your product perform as advertised?
The LED is amazing! Responds to the slightest sound, and is better than some expensive WiFi wall-lights I have used in the past. Thanks for the freebies. The glasses are very enjoyable. Fast delivery. Couldn’t recommend more :)
Ordered multiple times so had to pay for multiple shipping costs, sent me a code to apply that discounted the extra I paid off my next order
Does your product perform as advertised?
Good quick and easy to use service. Item received well packaged and quickly through the post
Swift and very neon!
Does your product perform as advertised?
Good quality products, delivered in good time. Also very appreciate the nice message on the reciept! 10/10 would shop again :)
Does your product perform as advertised?
Great products and fast delivery A++++
Does your product perform as advertised?
Excellent services. Received my item comes with greeting message for my creamfields festival. Plus, I managed to get replacement due to my broken GloFX glasses. Creamfields is so much better with their products! Love it x
The Rave Cave is rated 4.90 based on 688 reviews