The Rave Cave Reviews

The UK's Leading Supplier of High Quality kaleidoscope & Diffraction Glasses

+447446975704

hello@the-rave-cave.com

Tell us how The Rave Cave made you happy
Absolutely fab, and I loved the personal note and freebies for my nieces. Such a nice touch
*Very happy with my products
*Fast, helpful and friendly response from customer service
Great service, very impressed ty for gday message and have a good day to you too the rave cave. Rock on!
Everything is great. Fast delivery. Product as described.
I have finally done something for my wizardry... I can finally read a book without words floating around or vanishing off the paper!
I ordered some Colour Therapy GloFX glasses in deep blue and they was meant to turn up on Thursday but came today and when I opened my parcel and saw an invoice, in which was a beautiful message that I saw with the glasses ON. When taking them off moments later I look back at the paper and could make out the doodle he done... WITHOUT THE GLASSES ON! I think I could've cried.
If you know anyone with the same issues, can't get no help from schools or colleges or work in fact for £13.95 these GloFX colour therapy glasses from THE RAVE CAVE on ebay are clearly worth while! I'm BEYOND happy to have them.
They do different colours for different needs. Calming the mind to help you read and talk and write.
The fact I can see his doodle quite clearly after wearing them for moments, wow. 😭

When I placed my order I messed up the address, I contacted the seller straight away and he didn't make a fuss. It's GREAT to know there are some brilliant firms out there in this trying time. He was amazing dealing with the order, selling the glasses and working what I feel is a wonder!
Thank you so much guys.
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Worderfull experience. The package arrived at the estimated time, and the box had a lot of goodies and it contained a Hand writed message, really thoughtful business. The product was even better than what i imagines, loves It.
Hi Alba!

Thank you so much for your purchase and for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate you!

As advised on our website, our courier estimates 3-5 working days for delivery to Spain and we are still within that estimated time frame. Please be rest assured that we will ensure that you receive what you have ordered, I am sure they will arrive very soon.

I have followed up with you via email so that you have our direct contact details. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

We hope you love your new glasses!

Many thanks and warm regards,
Beyond amazing. Everything an independent online store should be. Helpful, specialists, friendly, quality. The best customer service experience this year and that is saying something given how much I've ordered online this year. Buy and you will be a customer for life.
I did not Get any shipping confirmation, but the product arrived by Mail very fast. Super happy with my glofx diffraction glasses!!
Hi Marius,

Thank you so much for your purchase and message, we really appreciate you! I'm sorry to hear that you may not have received a shipping confirmation, all of our customers should get one by email. It might be that it hit your junk folder. If you ever have an issue you can contact us quickly by email: Hello@the-rave-cave.com.

I'm really pleased that you are happy with the product and fast postage. We look forward to dealing with you again!
Very happy with glasses, tested before packing for gift. Recipient will be delighted :)
Great service, very helpful and responded quickly. Order arrived promptly even when I ordered from Australia. The handwritten note thanking me for my purchase sealed the deal for me, I won’t be shopping anywhere else.
Speedy shipping even though I ordered from Australia. Great customer service and the handwritten note thanking me for my purchase ensured I’ll be shopping with Rave Cave again, I wouldn’t think of going anywhere else. Cannot recommend enough.
Great service, fast delivery! left a lovely handwritten note on my order receipt which brightened up my day a bit.
I love the product and it came with some presents and a message. It made my day. Thank you for the package!
The service and item received was excellent. I can honestly and definitely recommend.
Thanks, guys 👍
Absolutely delighted with the service and product. The glasses are amazing! Sadly no rave this year. All ready for next time!!!
Excellent service, arrived on time, very pleased overall. Lovely touch of 3D rainbow glasses posted with the item and a big smiley face thanking me for my order
Quick delivery and lovely hand written thank you on the order form - lovely touch!
Couldn’t be happier! Order came super quick and even had a hand written message and little doodle to with it. Little free extra product too. Will be ordering from these guys again :)
I love the rave glasses (glofx) I bought from The Rave Cave.
The order arrived earlier as expected (website said (5-7 working days, arrived after 4 days).
They also left a message in the box which was a pleasant surprise.
I will definitely order here again.
good value and quick delivery
The Rave Cave is rated 4.90 based on 747 reviews