The Rave Cave Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Rave Cave

About The Rave Cave: The UK's Leading Supplier of High Quality kaleidoscope & Diffraction Glasses

+447446975704

hello@the-rave-cave.com

Tell us how The Rave Cave made you happy

Does your product perform as advertised?
"Quick delivery, Quality Products"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Fast delivery, no hassle or junk email, everything was individually wrapped and secure, included a few bonus items and a hand written thank you not. Would recommend to anyone"
"The glasses I bought were great for my boyfriend for the festival he’s going to!! They have a great service and went that bit extra by putting in sweets and extra glasses."
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Free sweets? In time for Boomtown? Banging. Lets 'ave it!"
"Cheap with good delivery options, I received mine within two working days."
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Very quick delivery, amazing quality and feel so sturdy. Looks amazing but also the best part of all was that I got a lovely hand written message on my invoice saying "Thank you" and "Have a great day!" but also a drawing of something i'm not sure of but still great! lol Also had a lil bag of haribosss!! Thank youuuu Rave Cave"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Product is always up to standard and delivery is quick and brilliant and friendly customer service."
"my order came quick and had a packet of fucking sweets n all"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Order was delivered quickly and I received a few little gifts and a personalised note"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Order came quickly, with a bag of sweets and a nice message from the team. It's little things like this that brings customers back :)"
"Probably the best set of glasses I've brought and loved the picture on my reciet"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"I bought the ultimate extreme diffraction glasses and they were awesome. They were so much fun, I was at a festival and putting them on other people just to see their face in awe at the transformation of the lights. However, after receiving and using once, one person missed my hand when giving them back and they dropped on the floor from about waist - chest height. One lens popped out with the 2 films and I couldn't get them back in, was hoping for them to be sturdier than that as that was the first time they were dropped and broke instantly. Unfortunately I've now lost the lens and so I have to rave one-eyed haha. Definitely worth the fun but bit sad about the lens."
Hi Callum,

Thank you so much for your purchase and for taking the time to leave us some feedback. Great to hear that you like the glasses but we are devastated to hear that they broke. We can't comment on whether this damage would have been caused at the moment when they were dropped or before this time and the lens happened to come out then. Although we don't cover the glasses for damage caused at events, we really appreciate you sharing the glasses. In this case we would like to offer you a significant discount towards purchasing a new pair if this would be of interest to you. We will reach out to you now via email.
"Absolutely fantastic service. Product came the next day (granted I did pay for the faster mail service), along with a hand written note and a couple of extra goodies. Would highly recommend"
"Super quick delivery, they sent some extra bits aswell which was a really nice surprise and even wrote a personal lovely note! Genuinely made my day"
"cant fault"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"The rave cave are the best! I am so impressed with the service they offered and the personal letter I received with my awesome new glasses I’m so excited!"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"The product was perfect and sent me a few little things as well that made it nice"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Order turned up far quicker than expected, and was of a very high quality. Receipt came with handwritten note and a packet of sweets which was a very nice touch."
"Always happy with my Rave Cave order. They've constantly got amazing new stuff. Also love the freebies and the personalised note."
"Loving my Pixel Pro glasses! Can't wait for Boomtown B-)"
The Rave Cave is rated 4.90 based on 625 reviews