The Rave Cave Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Rave Cave

About The Rave Cave: The UK's Leading Supplier of High Quality kaleidoscope & Diffraction Glasses

+447446975704

hello@the-rave-cave.com

Tell us how The Rave Cave made you happy

Sheila Sheerin
"This is my third time ordering, the items always come super quick to Ireland and are well packaged. Delighted with the wristband recieved this time around, it will be added to the collection!! The deffraction sunglasses are as good as I hoped."
Liam Delaney
"I've ordered from The Rave Cave many times and every time I've been over the moon with both the service and item I received. The glasses are such good quality and the effects are unbelievable, along with the delivery time and friendly staff that are always happy to help. They even include a few free pairs of diffraction glasses, a packet of sweets and a personalized drawing with your name on it! Will definitely recommend to anyone and be ordering again soon myself. Thank you!😁"
"I ordered the wrong glasses and they delt with my issue to change them in a professional manner. The team are always very helpful. I having been purchasing their glasses for a few years now. Can't fault anything"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Love the tribal rainbow fractal kaleidescope glasses. Can't wait to wear them at the next festival I go to. Quick delivery really good quality and cute Lil note with receipt. Love it. I'll defo be making another purchase."
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Ordered the tortoiseshell diffraction sunglasses and they are amazing! Look just like normal sunglasses but such cool effects"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Product as advertised, speedy delivery, and a few freebies. Excellent!"
"Easy to use website, swift delivery, and product as described. Really happy with them. Would use again."
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Very fast. Products are exactly as expected. Personalized note made everything even better!"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Excellent, friendly and personalised service - product received also seems to be of good quality."
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Great products. Arrived super prompt. Really nice guys! Will definitely be recommending them to other people I know and will no doubt be purchasing more things in the future. Thanks very much! Chris :)"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"I ordered the defraction and the kaleidoscope glasses and both are far better than what I expected. Cheap prices for what you get and the receipt came with a personal handwritten note. Great customer service."
"Great services and great products. Order came really quickly and my personal message was a boss touch. Thanks will defo be ordering again."
"Very good!"
"Great service, great products"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Its an awesome site and the letter that came with was great and the product's just what i wanted"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"First of all, the product (Ultimate kaleidoscope + diffraction) is absolutely wild. When I first put them on I was overwhelmed, yet at the same time you can still function in them. I have heard about the intensity of GlowFX's glasses so I was a bit worried it would render me unable to function, but this is not the case. The additional glasses and personalised note were the cherry on top to a great experience."
Does your product perform as advertised?
"First time buying the Vitaplur gum. Was not disappointed. Product arrived on time with a handwritten, personalised note which was a lovely touch as well as some freebies. Definitely will be putting in another order very soon!"
"Quality company, great service with a personal touch, fantasic goods and super quick delivery."
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Glasses came very quickly and were well packaged. Even had a pair of paper diffraction glasses. Cant wait to go to a festival with them"
"No issues with my order. Personalised thank you was a nice touch! :-)"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"Really cool glasses, as well as the extra cardboard ones and fast delivery👍 Thanks for the handwritten note as well!"
Does your product perform as advertised?
"The standard diffraction glasses were amazing! I used them during a set at a concert and it made the standard light show look insane. I ordered 3 pairs on a Friday afternoon, and received them on Tuesday morning. Along with a hand written note and a few little extras. I can’t recommend the products and service enough. 10/10"
The Rave Cave is rated 4.89 based on 657 reviews