The Pest Control Co Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read The Pest Control Co Reviews

The Training & Conference Centre, Chapel Street, Melbourne, DE73 8EH

Tell us how The Pest Control Co made you happy
Agreed to a quote even though it wasn't going to be free like a lot of places (but gets taken off of cost if you go with them) Repeatedly explained that it's laminate throughout and that I didn't know how they could get underneath. Apparently I wasn't clear enough. Not "we didn't ask the right questions" but me, the customer who doesn't know anything about flooring that didn't explain well enough despite saying over and over again that I couldn't get my head around how they would get under. The man that came was absolutely lovely but obviously a waste of my time since they couldn't even look at the floor boards because they can't lift a few bits of laminate. When I rang to complain, expecting an apology the guy who was lovely when I rang to make the appt was all of a sudden a sarcastic rude person. Said "well we didn't charge you what's the issue" like it was some kind of favour!! Why on Earth would they charge me they couldn't even look at the floor! Didn't say sorry until they were about to put the phone down and I asked if they were planning on apologising. Just utterly appalling customer service ALL I expected was a "really sorry for wasting your time" instead was made to feel like it was my own fault.
Hi Claire, Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately with Woodworm, all properties/infestations are different hence why we have the survey charge. We believe there was a misunderstanding in regards to access through the hatch, again we apologise for this. We would also like to apologise again that you felt our customer service was not up to our usual high standards. Kind Regards, The Pest Control Co.
Don't be fooled by the '#1 Pest Control Company in your area' claim on the website - not remotely local to me (although claiming to be) and quoted me twice the price of any local firm excl VAT. Luckily I had a nest removed last year so realised that something was wrong when they quoted me the price!! Just warning any unsuspecting folk out there! Check the price before you proceed!
The Pest Control Co is rated 4.81 based on 104 reviews