The Pest Control Co Reviews

Telephone
Read The Pest Control Co Reviews

The Training & Conference Centre, Chapel Street, Melbourne, DE73 8EH

Tell us how The Pest Control Co made you happy
Daron, visted my home recently to solve a 4 year old battle to rid my loft of rats, after trying two other companies to resolve the issue I was still suffering from them. Daron arrived promptly and was straight onto the case making an extensive inspection of my property, after lifting the drains Daron was confident that the issue was coming from the drains. he placed a camera up one of the drains to see a broken pipe, problem solved !!! he placed various items in the drains to stop the rats getting in, and now after 4 years I have no rats. Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish and I would happily recommend Darren to anyone who has a similar issue. Thank you Daron.
Had issues with a wasps nest this Monday. Called Pestco and Neil arrived a couple of hours later. Very professional guy...explained the issues and what he needed to do and within the hour no more wasps Extremely happy to recommend their service
As always Neil from Pest & Co is very professional, friendly and helpful.
Pest Company are a very reliable, professional company, who we have dealt with over many years. Neil is very friendly and helpful, keeping us pest free, without making a fuss. He is very thoughtful of the environment around him and does a great job.
Found Neil to be reliable, discreet & informative, would recommend.
Neil from PestCo has been so helpful with our current pest situation, not to mention always a friendly and fast service. Thank you! From all Tenants :)
Hi the person who came was Neil, he was very polite and professional and sorted out the issue
On Monday a lovely man called Dean came to my mums to sort her rat problem out. Dean was very professional, friendly and efficient, he was very experienced and knew exactly where the rodent had been and where to put the poison. Four days later the rat was found dead by myself , we are extremely grateful to Dean and would highly recommend the company.
As always Neil provides a great service. He’s reliable, helpful and friendly.
Neil is the best!! Not only is a he a top guy but really knows his stuff.
Neil performed exceptionally, he had little trouble in dealing with my infestation.
Excellent service from Neil.Very friendly and efficient!
Needless to say, when the unfortunate arrival of an unwanted pest hinders the property in which you reside within - Neil from Pestco, will be on hand to deliver a fast, friendly and thorough service that leaves you feeling satisfied and informed but above all .. Pest free ! Neil was called out to Dude Ranch on the 25th/Oct/19 to complete a follow up pest check. During which it was confirmed that our unwanted visitors have packed their little mouse bags and left to infiltrate another household. Could not have asked for a better service and glad to say, because of Neil. We can relax in a mouse-free house. 10/10
Neil was a welcoming visitor who provided laughter, leaving us with a warm feeling of safety.
Neil was a great help
Had the misfortune to need to call out a pest controller, so glad l found your co; online. A quick phone call had an operative out the following day. Darron, was polite, professional and very helpful. It turns out l have a rat infestation in my loft, as a widow living alone this was not good news. Darron soon put me at ease and explained the procedure in a way l understood. I would recommend your company to anyone, and would like to thank Darron for his help. I never felt pressured to use you.
Very impressed with the efficient, professional and courteous service. Would highly recommend. Darron who dealt with the problem, gave good advice. I would like to think this feed back will be shared with him and his office. 5 star.
Very quick response, in fact within a few hours! Neil was prompt at dealing with the nest and took time to explain what was happening. Would recommend their services!
We have been using this service for over a year now, very knowledgeable man who visits. He has given advice, recommendations and always provides a high standard service. Would highly recommend Neil.
Great Service we have been using this company for sometime now, always a quick response when we call. Thanks Neil
The Pest Control Co is rated 4.94 based on 49 reviews