The Pest Control Co Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read The Pest Control Co Reviews

The Training & Conference Centre, Chapel Street, Melbourne, DE73 8EH

Tell us how The Pest Control Co made you happy
A good clean job well done by Derek. A prompt efficient service.
I found darron very professional and very helpful he did a very good job.he explained All what he was doing very well. I was very pleased with him and the job he did
Responded quickly to treat wasp nest. Very efficient service. Although was surprised at cost (although same as other pest control companies), they slightly reduced price for OAPs which was a help.
Prompt appointments. Steve was very polite, professional and very informative. Our mice don't seem to be eating the poison much as yet but we are hopeful this will happen soon.
Hi the person who came was Neil, he was very polite and professional and sorted out the issue
Had the misfortune to need to call out a pest controller, so glad l found your co; online. A quick phone call had an operative out the following day. Darron, was polite, professional and very helpful. It turns out l have a rat infestation in my loft, as a widow living alone this was not good news. Darron soon put me at ease and explained the procedure in a way l understood. I would recommend your company to anyone, and would like to thank Darron for his help. I never felt pressured to use you.
Absolutely fantastic, came out on the day of contacting! Gave great advice and put us at rest. All in all very satisfied
The Pest Control Co is rated 4.78 based on 126 reviews