The Pest Control Co Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read The Pest Control Co Reviews

The Training & Conference Centre, Chapel Street, Melbourne, DE73 8EH

Tell us how The Pest Control Co made you happy
North London Pestco : I called Pestco on the Wednesday afternoon in a complete state. Another company - who spend more on advertising and charge 4x as much - had completely let me down the day before with a no show even though i had an urgent issue a RAT invading my home! Ronan arrived promptly the next morning, and immedialtey put my mind at rest, answering all my questions politely and patiently listening whilst i explained the situation. He then set about putting a plan in place explaining very clearly what to expect next. He didn’t recommend any unnecessary treatments or ask me to pay for 4 visits up front either. Just a week later and i have been rat free for 5 days. Turns out i REALLY had RATS - not just the one or two that i thought initially - a fact Ronan only confirmed today! But because i followed his advice the treatment was so effective. I honestly cannot thank Ronan enough, both for his efforts in resolving my problem, but for the way he handled everything - absolutely brilliant on all counts. Pestco were, from the very first call to ( hopefully ) the very last visit, absolutely professional and uniquely personal, patient and understanding - which is all too rare these days. Don’t be put off by the low fees vs RentoK - these guys simply do not overcharge! Instead they listen and absolutely deliver on all fronts.
I can highly recommend Darron. His knowledge, professionalism and particular attention to detail was spot on and his perseverance and commitment to eradicating our rat issue was admirable. Before we got Darron in to help we had been let down by several pest control companies and had lost faith in ever getting the issue sorted but as soon as Darron took the job on we immediately trusted him to do the job properly and thoroughly and he didn’t let us down. He was always contactable throughout the process and kept on returning until the issue was sorted. We are now free from a persistent rat issue and we are extremely grateful for Darron’s help.
The Pest Control Co is rated 4.81 based on 104 reviews