The Pest Control Co Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read The Pest Control Co Reviews

The Training & Conference Centre, Chapel Street, Melbourne, DE73 8EH

Tell us how The Pest Control Co made you happy
Rang these guys late on a Saturday afternoon and they were out to us the next morning. Its now Wednesday and our ant invasion is over. Father and son team were very friendly and straight to the point. The stuff they used was very strong and dealt well with a huge ants nest outside our dining room window. They also dealt with a wasps nest in the wall of my mums house which was sorted in a couple of minutes if that. Would definitely reccommend these guys if you have any sort of pest problem. They are polite, professional, thorough and definitely not over-priced like alot out there. Thank you PC Pest Control.
Rang in the morning and by that afternoon Derek had sorted the problem, he rang beforehand to provide an ETA and was professional, polite and cheerful. The office clearly and concisely had explained their charging policy. Would not hesitate to recommend them and will definitely use their services again should the need arise. Big thanks to the entire team.
Phoned the office at about 9am. Darren arrived just over an hour later. Polite and friendly he explained the damage wasps could cause and explained what had to be done. The work took just under an hour. Excellent service, at a reasonable price. Many thanks.
I called Pest Control just after 9am and by 10am Derek was here treating the wasp next in the attic. Fantastic service.
Absolutely amazing service! Called and they came out on the same day! Great value and the man that come out was brilliant. Wasps successfully gone from my wall cavity! Thank u so much pest control co! 100% wpuld use again.
Really prompt and efficient service to deal with a wasp nest in our bathroom air vent. Kevin was highly effective, incredibly reassuring and completed the job with minimum mess. After returning to remove the nest once the wasps had moved out, everything is back in place and you would not know he had been - were it not for the blissful absence of buzzing and stinging. Thank you Kevin, we are very grateful.
Very prompt,helpful,polite service
Derek arrived on time and dealt with the problem and was very efficient and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend.
I had a bad smell in the house a rat problem in the loft . Spoke to Lynne she was so helpful and informative. No need for a visit today but would not hesitate to contact them if I need that service. Would highly recommend. Thank you for being so honest .
Darren arrived on time and dealt with my problem in an efficient and drama free way. Would highly recommend!!
These morons happily kill bumble bees, and charge a crazy price for it £144 for 10 minutes work and didnt even do as requested, they were asked to re locate a hive of bumble bees but instead they killed them all,
Hi, Thanks for the feedback. We apologise you feel that our service was not up to our usual high standards. We ideally re-locate bumblebees in all scenarios and usually explain before treating them that this would be the only option. We also make our quote clear and obvious when customers ring us before attending site. Please call us on 0800 009 4585 if you wish to discuss this. Kinds Regards, The Pest Control Co.
A good clean job well done by Derek. A prompt efficient service.
North London Pestco : I called Pestco on the Wednesday afternoon in a complete state. Another company - who spend more on advertising and charge 4x as much - had completely let me down the day before with a no show even though i had an urgent issue a RAT invading my home! Ronan arrived promptly the next morning, and immedialtey put my mind at rest, answering all my questions politely and patiently listening whilst i explained the situation. He then set about putting a plan in place explaining very clearly what to expect next. He didn’t recommend any unnecessary treatments or ask me to pay for 4 visits up front either. Just a week later and i have been rat free for 5 days. Turns out i REALLY had RATS - not just the one or two that i thought initially - a fact Ronan only confirmed today! But because i followed his advice the treatment was so effective. I honestly cannot thank Ronan enough, both for his efforts in resolving my problem, but for the way he handled everything - absolutely brilliant on all counts. Pestco were, from the very first call to ( hopefully ) the very last visit, absolutely professional and uniquely personal, patient and understanding - which is all too rare these days. Don’t be put off by the low fees vs RentoK - these guys simply do not overcharge! Instead they listen and absolutely deliver on all fronts.
Very quick service, less than 2 1/2 hours from initial phone call to job done, guaranteed and free follow up visits if required. Operative very friendly and efficient. Great job all round, would recommend.
Agreed to a quote even though it wasn't going to be free like a lot of places (but gets taken off of cost if you go with them) Repeatedly explained that it's laminate throughout and that I didn't know how they could get underneath. Apparently I wasn't clear enough. Not "we didn't ask the right questions" but me, the customer who doesn't know anything about flooring that didn't explain well enough despite saying over and over again that I couldn't get my head around how they would get under. The man that came was absolutely lovely but obviously a waste of my time since they couldn't even look at the floor boards because they can't lift a few bits of laminate. When I rang to complain, expecting an apology the guy who was lovely when I rang to make the appt was all of a sudden a sarcastic rude person. Said "well we didn't charge you what's the issue" like it was some kind of favour!! Why on Earth would they charge me they couldn't even look at the floor! Didn't say sorry until they were about to put the phone down and I asked if they were planning on apologising. Just utterly appalling customer service ALL I expected was a "really sorry for wasting your time" instead was made to feel like it was my own fault.
Hi Claire, Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately with Woodworm, all properties/infestations are different hence why we have the survey charge. We believe there was a misunderstanding in regards to access through the hatch, again we apologise for this. We would also like to apologise again that you felt our customer service was not up to our usual high standards. Kind Regards, The Pest Control Co.
Darron was fantastic! Got to the source of the problem and did everything to put in the solution.
I called The Pest Control experts and within half an hour Derek arrived. The problem we had was a bird had found its way in through a small hole in our fascia and dropped down into the wall cavity. This was a tricky problem as there was no way of getting the bird out. Derek was determined to find a solution and he was very thorough. He was polite and explained what he was doing every step of the way. Very impressed with the service.
We had an issue with rats (or mice) gnawing between the floors. I called a well-known pest controller and after six visits and a quote for a further £1,000 as the issue was still not solved, I contacted The Pest Control Co on a friend's recommendation. Darren Pearce came out. Using his wealth of knowledge and experience, he investigated, identified, explained, acted and, most importantly, solved the problem in one visit (with a second to clear up). Darren is amazing. Thank you.
Derek visited us on 3 occasions and each time we were impressed by his “can do” ethic, professionalism and knowledge of the subject.
It was extremely reassuring to have Darron's specialist help with our rat problem. We were most impressed by his extensive knowledge and professional, thorough approach and felt we were in the best possible hands. Thank you.
The Pest Control Co is rated 4.79 based on 115 reviews