Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Old Railway Line Garden Centre
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy
Great product, arrived on time. Thank you 👍
Excellent plant superbly packed sent very fast.
Very quick delivery and brilliantly packed( took me ages to open) plant in very good condition.
Beautiful artificial trees
Excellent service shrubs look good in my front garden
The lady in garden furniture department was great , friendly on the phone , knew exactly when stock of the item was arriving and delivery charges
Extremely impressed by the quality of plants. They were a very good size, well watered and root ball well intact. They were well packed and came in goid time. If I lived closer I would love to visit your centre in person. Thank you
Really pleased with my purchase and the service was really good.
Please thank Rhys for packing my new plant pot so carefully it arrived in perfect condition! Thank you!
Old Railway Line Garden Centre 5 star review on 28th May 2021 Old Railway Line Garden Centre 5 star review on 28th May 2021
Great
Excellent life like budgerigar very well packaged quick service will purchase again in the future.
Very pleased, plants arrived in perfect condition, really securely packaged and very promptly. One of my plants was unavailable and I was phoned up and options discussed with me by a really helpful member of staff. I will definitely use you again, just wish I lived close enough to visit!
good quality basket liners arrived on time
Three lovely plants, in excellent condition, delivered in a very prompt and carefully packaged manner. Very impressive and would definitely buy again from The Old Railway Line Garden Centre. Many thanks to all of those involved.
Very pleased with our water feature. Arrived quickly and very well packaged. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service and product just as expected. Thanks. Sally
The plants were the last three in stock and I worried they might arrive a little tired. How wrong I was! Best quality plants I've ever received by post. I’ll be a returning customer for sure.
Harri was amazing, she called me up and made sure I was happy with what plant I was getting as the one I originally enquired about was sold on the shop floor. I said I was happy for her to pick one and boy was I right. The plant that came is a beauty, Thankyou Harri and the rest of the team, I knew I was right to trust you guys. I will definitely be back shopping with you guys in the future…I’ve just been told by partner I’ve got to focus on land scapinf the garden before I can purchase anymore plants or the home or outside!!!
Did not visit. However online service was excellent.
Absolutely splendid service, i’m Very happy with my purchase.
Old Railway Line Garden Centre is rated 4.80 based on 4,132 reviews