The Nine Schools Reviews

About The Nine Schools:

Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

Tell us how The Nine Schools made you happy
Beautiful little cabinet. Very pleased. Delivered on time with no fuss. Thank you.
Excellent service from beginning to end! Love my Ginger Jars 😍
Beautiful planter, fast delivery and excellent packaging. I will order other items
Very well packed and look lovely, I am very pleased with the look and quality
I ordered the 2 door black cabinate sideboard. It came much quicker than expected. I was given plenty of information about delivery. It was very well packaged. AND its very, very nice. Im delighted with my purchase. It looks amazing in my dining room. The "gold" on the edges is slightly more mustard in colour than I expected but I still love it. The sideboard is of a good quality.
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 11th March 2022
Thank-you for your review and lovely image - it looks great
I love it… had waited because of delays but well worth it. It’s so elegant.
Cabinet even better than I hoped for. Stunning and well made. Delivery excellent too.
Beautiful ginger pot, so much bigger and beautiful than I expected. Absolutely delighted with it. Really well packaged and very prompt delivery. Love The Nine Schools, really reasonably priced items and always exceed my expectations.
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 10th March 2022
Thank-you for your review and lovely photo
I bought a large red and white ginger jar. It is absolutely beautiful and I am delighted with it. The service was very quick and I will definitely buy from The Nine Schools again.
Lovely cabinet at a great price. Really good quality. Thoroughly recommend.
Beautiful planters. Very well packaged. Very happy with my purchase, can definitely recommend.
Excellent customer service. Replied within minutes of the delivery query I had.
Very pleased with product, fast delivery would buy from them again.
Ordered a blue vase which was absolute gorgeous especially for the price point. Will have a look around to see what else I can find.
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 3rd March 2022
Thank-you for your review and photo
Great service and products.
Lovely products at a very reasonable price
Product is never quality checked - very poor quality and finish.
We offer free return and refund or free replacement if you are not happy with the product - all you need to do is reply to your emailed invoice and we organise.
I am so disappointed in my cabinet. This was my second purchase, I had previously bought a small cabinet which was absolutely perfect, but this one has so many faults (which NS gave me a discount) but now 6 months later the cabinet is showing more faults, which I am not sure about, ie there are lumps and bumps appearing and cracks which is very upsetting. I am so sorry for having to review in such a negative way considering I have praised your company since my first purchase but your furniture is now not the same standard. I am absolutely gutted as I had been considering added to your collection but not now unfortunately.
Hi, When the product was delivered to you we offered you an immediate replacement or a full refund - you asked for a discount to kept the product. We agreed to your request.
Beautiful jar and bowl. Excellent quality and delivery was very prompt. My only concern, (though I understand why) is that the goods were packed in polystyrene which is very environmentally unfriendly.
Love the products, very happy with my large bowl. You guys should add more products like these, small bowls, figures … white and blue orientalist pieces are the best addition to one’s interior.
Thank-you for your review - glad to hear you love the prducts.. We are adding more products to our collection and will have new stock arriving soon.
The Nine Schools is rated 4.84 based on 549 reviews