The Nine Schools Reviews

About The Nine Schools:

Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

Tell us how The Nine Schools made you happy
I was looking for good quality ginger jars, and I found it at the The Nine Schools (the name is really cool). It’s perfect and great price too.
Thank you for such a fast delivery, even though there was a bit of mix up in terms of delivery address which was different from my address, the ginger jar arrived promptly
Excellent quality, very well packaged and delivered much faster than expected. Already planning my next order!
Lovely ginger jar at a really good price. Very pleased with the purchase.
And customer services were excellent at responding to my queries on delivery.
Great company and beautiful products. Ordered 2 ginger jars, had to wait a few weeks but Patrick at Nine Schools checked that was okay with me. So glad I waited, so pleased with the products. Definitely recommend! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Prompt and courteous communication and customer service as well as beautiful products.
Received my grey mid cabinet and it’s even better in real life. Small issue of some overspray inside, but this was rectified immediately by Patrick. Hoping to get another in a different colour soon. Absolutely gorgeous!
Looks beautiful. Packed well. Thanks
Lovely vase! Thank you
I am absolutely delighted with my recent purchase from The Nine Schools. Delivery was fast and the quality of the product excellent. I would highly recommend this company and will be buying from them again in the future! I just love my ginger jar!
Qing White Medium Cabinet , very pleased with customer service , excellent price for the product quality. Delivery on time, driver friendly and polite ( Kinetic Logistics ). Highly recommend the Nine Schools Company.
I bought the black medium and small cabinets for a project in London. They are stylish and complimented the interior really well and they are great quality for the price. They arrived quickly too. Really happy with the purchase.
Ordered and delivered during lockdown. The process was straightforward and felt well thought out. I was very pleased with the furniture. One of the keys was missing and this was sent out by post.
I would have no hesitation in reccomending Nine Schools.
I am sorry to say that when my ceramic jars arrived nine days after ordering them I am really dissappointed with the items. In my opinion they are really very course clay whereas I was looking for jars that were refined and elegant therefore I will be returning them in the next day or so. That is not to say that sometime in the future I might buy some furniture as it looks really nice on the website.
Hi Mary, sorry you don't like the pheasant jars, we will contact you via email to arrange a return.
These are a grey white crackle glaze and we have recently put new photographs up to show the true antiqued colour as the previous pictures made them look white - so appologies for that.
The delivery time was 2 weeks when you ordered - we now have 2 day delivery via DHL.
Fantastic product great value
Good service
Highly recommend
Five stars from me
I am very happy with my ginger jar, very good quality. Only a little late delivery, but I understand it for all this Coronavirus is normal.
Absolutely beautiful black console table. Nice quality and does not disappoint. Good service with from supplier and logistics company.
We received the beautiful trunk .We ordered turq but the one that came was black but it was so lovely we found a home for it.
Delivered in the poring rain in a thunderstorm it was a memorable delivery !
Bought a console table and matching cabinet in oyster grey and it is the most unique and gorgeous pieces of furniture I own. It was delivered on time and carefully and professionally wrapped. Would certainly buy from this company again.
Ordered sideboard and matching console table. Quality of build and finish was exceptional but unfortunately the furniture just did not suit our house.

Returned for a refund and was pleased at how efficiently the return and the refund was handled
The Nine Schools is rated 4.85 based on 227 reviews