The Nine Schools Reviews

About The Nine Schools:

Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

Tell us how The Nine Schools made you happy
Bought a ginger jar which arrived very quickly and was packaged very well. It is beautiful, thank you! I will come back to get a matching one.
Fantastic customer service and great product. Clare was a delight to deal with and we would highly recommend them.
Thought I was buying British. Pattern not as clear as advertised. Disappointed.
Beautiful console table, just as described and fits perfectly in my living room and has been admired by friends. Just as described. There was an issue with the item arriving due to it being held up at the port but the seller's kept me fully up to date of what was happening and even offered my money back. I am glad I waited as it was worth the wait. Many thanks.
I was so excited to get my piece of furniture having waiting a month for it (which Nine Schools did make me aware of the 4 week lead time, understandable given covid situation), however there is a patch at the front of the cabinet that has dot marks all over it. I have tried to polich it out, but it remains. Such a shame.
We offer all our customers free returns with full refund or free replacement if customer is not happy - we have contacted this customer and are now sending a replacement.
Two beautiful sideboards that wil be classic additions to the home... well worth the wait.
We received our Ginger Jar yesterday and are very pleased with it. It was packed very well and arrived in very good condition.
The bedroom furniture items were first class and very good delivery service.
Console table and bedside cabinets look lovely just as pictures shown,very pleased,delivery well packaged and more or less on time remarkable under current lockdown circumstances.
The product I purchased is of the highest quality and very reasonably priced. Excellent service and very prompt delivery.
good efficient service un fortunately item damaged but was given a partial refund
Arrived badly damaged. I accepted a discount because this is my third attempt to buy a Chinese cabinet (twice with another supplier) and I’m fed up of having no furniture for 5 months. I have no idea if I can repair it and the seller isn’t helping very much. Wouldn’t use them again.
So sorry for the issue with your furniture, we did offer a full refund and replacement. Delays have been a problem since covid and we are working hard to keep customers updated.
Loved the Ginger Jar - delivery on time in a well packed box - great value for money and it looks really good
Amazing ginger jars (especially the giant hand painted one)!
Very pleased with my purchase & I would buy again.
Beautiful jars, bigger than expected but great quality and super safely packed. We love them, thank you The Nice Schools.
Great service. Product arrived earlier than expected which wasn’t a problem.
I found Nine Schools on the web. Easy, attractive site to use. Good description and photos of products, with dimensions.
At time of ordering only two of the product I chose remained available. Had very small flaws. Almost imperceptible. Received a phone call and e mail with photos explaining the flaws. Was given option of a 20% discount. Very honest of Nine Schools. Would struggle to notice the flaw without being told.
Product is excellent quality, very well made. Price was very good for such a well made item. I saw others at twice or thrice the price.
Product arrived quickly once order confirmed.
My only beef, and the reason for a 4 star review rather than a 5 star review was the amount of expanded polystyrene that the product came wrapped in. I want my product to arrive undamaged but this packaging is not recyclable. There must be an alternative ? Please try to find an alternative.
BEAUTIFUL sideboard, exactly what we was looking for! & love that it’s all made in the UK! Fast delivery, with lots of updates as to when it would be delivered unlike some other courier services! Thank you nine schools!!!
I am delighted with my beautiful console table, and very impressed with the high quality of packaging. Despite the delay re COVID-19, I received useful updates from your helpful staff.
Many thanks