The Nine Schools Reviews

About The Nine Schools:

Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

Tell us how The Nine Schools made you happy
Delighted with my cabinet. Safe delivery in challenging times and excellent customer service from Patrick
No hesitation in recommending them
Delighted with the three pieces of furniture from Nine Schools .
Excellent service from the start .
Would certainly recommend.
Beautiful piece of furniture made in a very traditional manner that compliments my vintage pieces
Excellent customer services and great support in getting the logistics firm to deliver 2 set of furniture during this very unusual time. The beautiful furnitures are carefully wrapped. No complaint at all.
I have no hesitation in recommending this company.
From the outset, it was a great experience.
The website is top quality, and informative.
An enquiry about my purchase had an instant response.
On placing the order, it was amazingly fast (and that was to Ireland)!
Thank you for everything - This is how it should be done!!
Beautiful furniture and excellent service. I bought three pieces last week. Had a slight issue with one of the items and the situation was dealt with extremely quickly. Great customer support. Big thanks to Patrick. Best wishes
Gorgeous cupboard unfortunately came damaged. Patrick at The Nine Schools dealt with it quickly and efficiently. With in a week we had a replacement. I would not hesitate to purchase more from this company.
Beautiful products top notch customer service.
Simply love the side table and cupboard in white. I have previously bought the table in black, but white is so stylish and looks really expensive. Delighted with the finish. Enhances the room. Would definitely recommend.
Patrick provided fantastic customer service. The original cabinet arrived damaged but within a few days I received a new one in perfect condition. I am delighted with the quality and it looks beautiful in my home!
I love my cabinets, they are well built and look expensive. Everyone comments on them. I only wished they made a bigger size.
I ordered 3 items in the Qing range from The Nine Schools. From the easy navigation of their website to the delivery of the items, the transaction was effortless. The furniture exceeded my expectations and looks wonderful. It arrived robustly and carefully packaged and the delivery firm were exceptional in notifying me from point of goods received to delivery. There was only one minor glitch - the bookcase was larger in width than advertised, however I was pleasantly surprised by the courteous response to my query and the immediate resolution. This company certainly lives up to the philosophy of The Nine Schools of Thought and I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from them again.
Delighted with the small black cabinet,we already have another two pieces from nine schools,so good purchase. Delivery was prompt.
My new sideboard is absolutely gorgeous and great quality. Well packaged and speedy delivery. Thank-you Patrick. Fabulous customer service. Another order on the way!
Product as expected, but disappointed that the delivery firm did not remove the the packaging (and remove offsite) to allow inspection of an expensive purchase.
My console table looks as magnificent in my room as it did on The Nine Schools website. I'm so delighted.
I am so very very happy with my small red cabinet...
It’s magical .So many compliments received....
As for customer service..Patrick was so professional whilst making you feel that your order was important.Delivery packaging All wonderful..Thank you ...
The Oriental Red Decorated Small Cabinet is beautifully made. It is excellent quality. It is extremely attractive and enhances a room. Amazing value for money. I am delighted with it. Patrick and his staff at Nine Schools could not have been more helpful. I shall definitely be back.
I now have 2 stunning pieces of furniture from nine school and I absolutely love them! The quality and craftsmanship is incredible and service is absolutely amazing. I highly recommend this company.
Very happy with my cabinet, lovely piece of furniture. Great company to deal with. Would recommend to anyone. Thank you.
We wanted one of Nine Schools blue cabinet to match one we already had; however, we now live in Southern Ireland. Patrick arranged international delivery and it came within a very reasonable time, along with an oyster grey one we ordered. They were packed so well in material, plastic and cardboard and strapped to a pallet. The grey has a beautiful gloss finish and the blue has very pretty gold butterflies - both are made very well. Thank you Patrick for the car taken with our order.
The Nine Schools is rated 4.86 based on 191 reviews