The Nine Schools Reviews

About The Nine Schools:

Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

Tell us how The Nine Schools made you happy
I am sorry to say that when my ceramic jars arrived nine days after ordering them I am really dissappointed with the items. In my opinion they are really very course clay whereas I was looking for jars that were refined and elegant therefore I will be returning them in the next day or so. That is not to say that sometime in the future I might buy some furniture as it looks really nice on the website.
Hi Mary, sorry you don't like the pheasant jars, we will contact you via email to arrange a return.
These are a grey white crackle glaze and we have recently put new photographs up to show the true antiqued colour as the previous pictures made them look white - so appologies for that.
The delivery time was 2 weeks when you ordered - we now have 2 day delivery via DHL.
Delighted with the small black cabinet,we already have another two pieces from nine schools,so good purchase. Delivery was prompt.
Delivery was ok, we didn't get the call half an hour before but we were in anyway. We bought the black tall cabinet, it is stunning.....but when you open the doors they are just hardboard, painting them black to match the outside would have been better, they let the cabinet down and for the price paid would have expected them to have been done, now my husband will paint them, there are a few flaws on the outside, this is handmade so to be expected and acceptable, maybe we are just perfectionists! The cabinet still looks beautiful and has the 'wow' factor.....until you open the doors.
The Nine Schools is rated 4.85 based on 199 reviews