The Nine Schools Reviews

The Nine Schools 5 star review on 4th April 2022
Philip Vicente
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 11th March 2022
Jacqueline Cree
They don’t deliver to the Isle of Wight and they cancelled my order even having the items still On website.
Hi Kim, Appologies for the mis communication - we do deliver accessories to the Isle of Wight - it's just that your items were damaged and they were the last ones in stock - so we had to refund your order - the items have been taken off the site now. Regards The Nine Schools
I have purchased and been very pleased with items in the past but a recent buy was awfully disappointing. The packing was badly rain soaked and the contents damaged. Nine schools were very cooperative after viewing the photographs and I await a full refund.
Apologies for the item arriving damaged - refund was processed when items were picked up.
Waited a long time for delivery but pleased with the product
I very much like the concept of bringing interesting pieces from China but a shame that despite adding a hefty markup for importation there is evidently no quality inspection between goods being packed in China and arriving on my doorstep. I ordered a lacquered cabinet which has several spots of missing lacquer (small chips) and very poor quality finishing in a few places. At first glance the piece looks ok but on closer inspection this is clearly cheap and low quality furniture. You get what you pay for I suppose.
Sorry you are not happy with the purchase. We offer a free 14 day return service if you are not happy with the product with a full refund.
A long wait for my order, 7 plus weeks, but this may have been partly due to the pandemic, delayed delivery of stock to Nine Schools. On receipt of my order, I was very happy with the ginger jars ordered, but the orchid bowl, which had been poorly packed, was in several pieces! I made contact with Nine Schools directly, Clare sent a prompt response, that a new orchid bowl would be dispatched to me ASAP, which arrived a few days later. Although pleased with the goods ordered I am not so sure I would order from Nine Schools again, sorry!
Sorry for the delay, as you said this was due to transport delays from China to us because of the pandemic. Glad we were able to fulfil the order for you in the end.
I am sorry to say that when my ceramic jars arrived nine days after ordering them I am really dissappointed with the items. In my opinion they are really very course clay whereas I was looking for jars that were refined and elegant therefore I will be returning them in the next day or so. That is not to say that sometime in the future I might buy some furniture as it looks really nice on the website.
Hi Mary, sorry you don't like the pheasant jars, we will contact you via email to arrange a return. These are a grey white crackle glaze and we have recently put new photographs up to show the true antiqued colour as the previous pictures made them look white - so appologies for that. The delivery time was 2 weeks when you ordered - we now have 2 day delivery via DHL.
Delighted with the small black cabinet,we already have another two pieces from nine schools,so good purchase. Delivery was prompt.
Delivery was ok, we didn't get the call half an hour before but we were in anyway. We bought the black tall cabinet, it is stunning.....but when you open the doors they are just hardboard, painting them black to match the outside would have been better, they let the cabinet down and for the price paid would have expected them to have been done, now my husband will paint them, there are a few flaws on the outside, this is handmade so to be expected and acceptable, maybe we are just perfectionists! The cabinet still looks beautiful and has the 'wow' factor.....until you open the doors.
The Nine Schools is rated 4.9 based on 586 reviews