The Nine Schools Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Nine Schools

About The Nine Schools: Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

Tell us how The Nine Schools made you happy

"Product as expected, but disappointed that the delivery firm did not remove the the packaging (and remove offsite) to allow inspection of an expensive purchase."
"Quick delivery. Goods well packed. Items are lovely to look at but a bit basic inside. Also base of legs of both items were dirty and I've had to clean them & place something underneath them so they don't mark cream carpet"
"I like the cabinet very much and it complements our shiny black piano. The delivery would have been more helpful if the item had been lifted to the room and the packaging taken away so we didn't have to go to the tip."
"Beautiful oyster console table. The carpentry on the draws is a tiny bit uneven but it is fine. Looks very smart in my hallway and very pleased with it. Very well packaged on delivery. One suggestion, it would be better if in production, they painted the inside of the cupboard and draws. It's a shame to open them and see the insides looking 'unfinished' when it could easily have been done."
"I ordered a black Chinese sideboard (med) pleased with the purchase and the style and look. I am mindful that it an item that may easily mark so maybe not good for day-today use. But is meets my needs and in fact have gone onto order a second one - sadly having to wait for new stock."
"I bought the black Chinese cabinet, which I had been after for years. Ordering was efficient and the delivery was good with driver arriving in window given and calling half an hour before. One thing though - the finish on the cabinet chips really easily. Annoyingly we managed to chip some veneer off simply by moving it into position and can't work out how as it didn't bump into anything hard."
"Lovely side board. Modern oriental look. Plenty if space ."
"Nice console table, I was a little diassapointed the delivery was over 2 hours late with no courtesy call to keep me updated"
"Love the look and design but it's not made to the best quality. Marks when I opened the chest cupboards. Draws are not not the best either."
"Very good customer care"
"Unfortunately my order wasn't quite what I was looking but Patrick was extremely helpful and had no problem with me returning it for a full refund. It's always a concern buying from a website with only a photo to go on so having a good returns policy like The Nine Schools does is really useful."
"Product exceeded expectations. Delivery service very efficient. we liked the phoned delivery date and time. Cabinet arrived 15 mins after earliest time forecast.Driver called to confirm he was on his way."
"Initially one cabinet arrived broken due to transport however I sent pictures and Nine Schools sent anbother with no fuss or queries which arrived in a week Product is lovely, well made and exactly as it appears on the site – thank you for all your assistance"
"I ordered a black Chinese large sideboard. I had looked in John Lewis but they were out of stock and were having a problem with quality. I was therefore delighted to find The Nine Schools on the website. The sideboard is beautiful and exactly what I wanted, with one drawback. This was that it was described as having removable shelves in the cupboards, which I needed, but when delivered the shelves were missing. The customer experience which The Nine Schools however was excellent (though I am still waiting for the shelves). The delivery timely and the sideboard really well protected. The delivery driver was really pleasant and helpful and even helped me get the sideboard out of its box and put in place. If the shelves had been there I would have given The Nine School an Excellent."
The Nine Schools is rated 4.84 based on 161 reviews