The Nine Schools Reviews

The Nine Schools 5 star review on 4th April 2022
Philip Vicente
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 11th March 2022
Jacqueline Cree
Lovely ginger jar, soft red coral colour really beautiful.
Good communication and quick delivery. Lovely sideboard although with some damage on the main body. Looked like it had come direct from China so unsurprising given the length of transit.
Very good products, I purchased an urn and ceramic bowl. Delivery was quick and the products were well packed. I look forward to purchasing again in future.
Ordered Chinese black cabinet it arrived damaged on the front. The second one arrived perfect. A long wait but worth it in the end. Lovely cabinet well pleased. Nine Schools very helpful in solving the problem. Thankyou.
kept us informed and delivered on time.
Very pleased with the horses when they arrived, but delivery was a day later, on my partner’s birthday, and there was only one in the box. So, disappointing really, but the other one came quicker, a couple of days later after I emailed. I have given 4 stars as the product is good, as was response to the problem. My advice would be to order well in advance to allow for any delays and errors.
Quick delivery and beautiful ginger jars would definitely recommend to my family and friends.
The black sideboard is very impressive and gives the " Waouh" effect. However, if you look closely you will find the paint not being spread evenly in some parts. Luckily for me it is mainly on the side, so one does not notice it except if you look closely. It is an excellent value for the price.
good efficient service un fortunately item damaged but was given a partial refund
I found Nine Schools on the web. Easy, attractive site to use. Good description and photos of products, with dimensions. At time of ordering only two of the product I chose remained available. Had very small flaws. Almost imperceptible. Received a phone call and e mail with photos explaining the flaws. Was given option of a 20% discount. Very honest of Nine Schools. Would struggle to notice the flaw without being told. Product is excellent quality, very well made. Price was very good for such a well made item. I saw others at twice or thrice the price. Product arrived quickly once order confirmed. My only beef, and the reason for a 4 star review rather than a 5 star review was the amount of expanded polystyrene that the product came wrapped in. I want my product to arrive undamaged but this packaging is not recyclable. There must be an alternative ? Please try to find an alternative.
My black furniture is very attractive and worth the long (covid related) wait. I have made two purchases with this company and would recommend.
Beautiful vase. Very classic. I am sure it will be a complement to my furniture in the drawing room.
Patrick provided fantastic customer service. The original cabinet arrived damaged but within a few days I received a new one in perfect condition. I am delighted with the quality and it looks beautiful in my home!
Product as expected, but disappointed that the delivery firm did not remove the the packaging (and remove offsite) to allow inspection of an expensive purchase.
Quick delivery. Goods well packed. Items are lovely to look at but a bit basic inside. Also base of legs of both items were dirty and I've had to clean them & place something underneath them so they don't mark cream carpet
I like the cabinet very much and it complements our shiny black piano. The delivery would have been more helpful if the item had been lifted to the room and the packaging taken away so we didn't have to go to the tip.
Beautiful oyster console table. The carpentry on the draws is a tiny bit uneven but it is fine. Looks very smart in my hallway and very pleased with it. Very well packaged on delivery. One suggestion, it would be better if in production, they painted the inside of the cupboard and draws. It's a shame to open them and see the insides looking 'unfinished' when it could easily have been done.
I ordered a black Chinese sideboard (med) pleased with the purchase and the style and look. I am mindful that it an item that may easily mark so maybe not good for day-today use. But is meets my needs and in fact have gone onto order a second one - sadly having to wait for new stock.
I bought the black Chinese cabinet, which I had been after for years. Ordering was efficient and the delivery was good with driver arriving in window given and calling half an hour before. One thing though - the finish on the cabinet chips really easily. Annoyingly we managed to chip some veneer off simply by moving it into position and can't work out how as it didn't bump into anything hard.
Lovely side board. Modern oriental look. Plenty if space .
The Nine Schools is rated 4.9 based on 586 reviews