The Nine Schools Reviews

The Nine Schools 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Nargis
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Linda
Absolutely love my purchases bought nine items of blue&white now. So pretty and good value I’m sure I’ll buy more 😂😂
Ginger Jar This is my fifth jar from the nine schools. Great quality, very well packed and delivered super quick.
good quality and fast delivery
Can’t praise this company enough. Gorgeous products, really fast service and fast and efficient returns and refunds. The products are really good value for money but look really expensive. So glad to have found them.
Very elegant and classy pieces
Excellent products and service at a very fair price.
Excellent service, goods arrived well packaged. Good value for money.
Really pleased with my purchase. Slightly darker than it looked on the picture but still a nice colour. Lovely friendly people to deal with when I ordered . Had to wait afew weeks for my order but it was worth the wait. Nice friendly delivery man who phoned me the day before it came. All wrapped up well. Thankyou
my cupboard arrived as arranged and I am very happy with the quality - a great addition to my living room & the colours are fantastic
Beautiful. So pleased to have this cabinet in our home.
Very nice Ginger Jar and well packaged.
Beautiful piece of furniture. Well made and elegant.
Delivered on time and as expected, delicate China item without any damage :) Slight delay in delivering due to unforeseen circumstances
Service was good prompt delivery and my daughter and son in law were very pleased it fits into their newly decorated sitting room perfectly
Delivery did take a long time, but this was out of The Nine School's control and I was made aware when I ordered the items that there were going to be significant delay (I ordered in February 2021 and didn't receive entirety of order until June 2021). Still, at every stage The Nine Schools offered me a full refund or asked if I was ok to wait. I am so pleased I waited as the furniture is SO nice, I wouldn't have found anything nicer without paying so much more. The quality is fantastic and it all looks amazing in my living room. I bought one coffee table, one side board, one end table and two ginger jars and I couldn't be happier with any of it, its completely exceeded my expectations. Packaged very well, arrived with no marks. I would say the furniture does scratch easily, but just make sure anything you place on it has protective feet on it and use coasters! So happy, thank you very much.
Really speedy delivery and the vase is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
Great service Great products Would highly recommend
The vase I got is absolutely beautiful, the flowers on it has so much detail.
Loved both the ginger jars.. Received exactly what I had expected.
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 17th June 2021
Excellent company. Beautiful planter. Fantastic packaging and quick delivery. Couldn’t ask for more! Thank you
The Nine Schools is rated 4.82 based on 354 reviews