The Nine Schools Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Nine Schools

About The Nine Schools: Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

Tell us how The Nine Schools made you happy

"I ordered 3 items in the Qing range from The Nine Schools. From the easy navigation of their website to the delivery of the items, the transaction was effortless. The furniture exceeded my expectations and looks wonderful. It arrived robustly and carefully packaged and the delivery firm were exceptional in notifying me from point of goods received to delivery. There was only one minor glitch - the bookcase was larger in width than advertised, however I was pleasantly surprised by the courteous response to my query and the immediate resolution. This company certainly lives up to the philosophy of The Nine Schools of Thought and I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from them again."
"My new sideboard is absolutely gorgeous and great quality. Well packaged and speedy delivery. Thank-you Patrick. Fabulous customer service. Another order on the way!"
"My console table looks as magnificent in my room as it did on The Nine Schools website. I'm so delighted."
"I am so very very happy with my small red cabinet... It’s magical .So many compliments received.... As for customer service..Patrick was so professional whilst making you feel that your order was important.Delivery packaging All wonderful..Thank you ..."
"The Oriental Red Decorated Small Cabinet is beautifully made. It is excellent quality. It is extremely attractive and enhances a room. Amazing value for money. I am delighted with it. Patrick and his staff at Nine Schools could not have been more helpful. I shall definitely be back."
"I now have 2 stunning pieces of furniture from nine school and I absolutely love them! The quality and craftsmanship is incredible and service is absolutely amazing. I highly recommend this company."
"Very happy with my cabinet, lovely piece of furniture. Great company to deal with. Would recommend to anyone. Thank you."
"We wanted one of Nine Schools blue cabinet to match one we already had; however, we now live in Southern Ireland. Patrick arranged international delivery and it came within a very reasonable time, along with an oyster grey one we ordered. They were packed so well in material, plastic and cardboard and strapped to a pallet. The grey has a beautiful gloss finish and the blue has very pretty gold butterflies - both are made very well. Thank you Patrick for the car taken with our order."
"Brillant quality and style and its fully assembled :)"
"Really pleased with trunk exactly what I was looking for. Delivery was prompt and item well packaged. Slight issue with order was dealt with immediately - excellent customer service."
"Our hall table was delivered promptly and carefully. We’re delighted with it! The quality and style are excellent. Highly recommended."
"If you want first class carpentry then this is not for you but for what I paid this is a lovely piece of furniture that looks spot on in my hall. Delivery was excellent and it came well packaged."
"Simply love my oyster grey sideboard and can't wait to order something else! Patrick has been so helpful from start to finish, sending a colour sample etc."
"Really pleased with my cabinet which arrived promptly, was very-well packed and looks great in my living room."
"I am over the moon with my oriental console table. I have a very narrow hall and it was extremely difficult to source a decent slimline one. This is perfect and I bought it in the oyster grey. It is extremely well made and very classy. Simply perfect and worth every penny. I had problems with delivery from a courier company as I live on an island and Patrick at Nine Schools went above and beyond to get it delivered to me. Excellent service and I would definitley highly recommend them on everything. Thanks"
"Loved my new cabinet, and amazing customer service! High key recommend!"
"I have purchased furniture from The Nine Schools a number of times. The service is excellent. The quality of the furniture is really good and always delighted when the furniture arrives. A great Company to deal with and both packaging and delivery of goods are really efflicient. Just about to order again."
"Due to changed circumstances I no longer required new cabinetes. I had to cancel while the cabinets were on their way to me and still in transit. Nine Schools did not hesitate replying and refunding the payment which I had made. They were extremely considerate, without any fuss."
"I absolutely love everything on this website. I have three pieces of their furniture and they are all very beautiful, high quality and durable. I wish I had a bigger house so I could buy more!"
"The oriental cabinet we ordered came well packaged and on time. It was however slightly damaged but The staff at Nine Schools did everything they could to resolve the problem quickly and efficiently the same day and in so doing made a virtue from the quality failure. Have reordered further furnishings."
The Nine Schools is rated 4.84 based on 161 reviews