The Nine Schools Reviews

The Nine Schools 5 star review on 4th April 2022
Philip Vicente
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 11th March 2022
Jacqueline Cree
The Nine Schools sells amazing quality items with first class customer service. I was delighted with my ginger jar, it was delivered within timescale and extremely well packed for protection during transit. I have recommended them to my friends and family.
This isn't my first purchase from the Nine Schools and it won't be my last. I LOVE their products and their wonderful customer service (they just "get it" - so rare these days). My latest purchase, of four ginger jars, was the inspiration for remodelling my kitchen and now it's complete I'm just thrilled that it looks exactly as I'd imagined. I've since returned to the website and bought the double happiness pot - it seemed so appropriate! :) If, like me, you're obsessed with blue and white china, the Nine Schools has a great selection of affordable and beautiful items. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them - indeed I have, many times.
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 2nd August 2022 The Nine Schools 5 star review on 2nd August 2022 The Nine Schools 5 star review on 2nd August 2022
So pleased I found this store, it has some lovely items that are different to regular stores. I was looking for some items that felt heirloom for my eclectic home, I love that the items aren’t perfect but also aren’t crossing the line from heirloom to shabby! I’ve bought the pot of double happiness and the Oriental decorated blue sideboard - both arrived well packaged and on time. The sideboard was delivered and bought inside by really polite and friendly delivery people. Cannot recommend enough!
This was my first order with the Nine Schools and I am so happy with my purchase, it is perfect and so pretty. Delivery was so quick and the packaging was very very secure and kept my jar safe during transit. I will definitely be using The Nine Schools again. Thank you
I can’t believe how good and efficient this company is!
great pot, size is good and fits the space delivered on time and customers service was good One problem the pattern on the pot does not match in various places
A first class shop selling first class items. I’m never disappointed.
Super cupboard arrived quickly and well packaged. Delivery people were very helpful and delivered to the room of choice.
Lovely porcelain box. Perfect for my kitchen Good quality. Love it
Bought a ginger jar, arrived really quickly, packed really well, the ginger jar is fabulous. I would use Nine Schools again and thoroughly recommend them and there extremely good service.
I was very pleased with the Coral Ginger Jar. It was exactly as described. It arrived very quickly and was well packed. A very efficient service.
All products that we have ordered from Nine schools are of excellent quality and arrive in perfect condition. The ceramics are particularly beautiful.
Beautiful lamp and fast delivery.
Beautiful ginger jars and superb quality. I have bought 4 different jars from nine schools and I’m so pleased with all of them. Great communication from company ensuring they had the correct address. And jars were very carefully packaged and delivered on time. Thank you for great service.
Absolutely brilliant - products and service and delivery.
I have bought numerous pieces over the past year and have been delighted with each purchase. I have just bought the new plant pots which are superb value for money.
Great service and stunning funiture
Really lovely console table. Great quality and arrived faster than expected!
Lovely piece of furniture. Was really impressed with how informative this company were, kept me updated with delivery down to the last hour!! Thank you for not making me stress!!! Actual arrival date was earlier than estimated!
Wonderful products - really beautiful and great delivery service too. I would highly recommend.
The Nine Schools is rated 4.9 based on 586 reviews