The Nine Schools Reviews

The Nine Schools 5 star review on 29th October 2020
Alison
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 27th October 2020
Cath
We picked this piece to finish our new extension . We waited due to a small port delay and the professionalism shown by Patrick and Claire was second to none . They kept us very up to date re delivery. My new oyster sideboard arrived 18/1 and the quality is perfect and it looks beautiful. A stunning piece .
My dark blue ginger jar is lovely, exactly what I wanted and looks great ,it was delivered quickly and was very well packaged .I will definitely be ordering again. Thank you.
Delighted with the beautiful Ginger Jar I have just purchased , received within 3 days from
Ordering and well wrapped .
We have just placed an another order for a larger one after seeing the quality of the jar we received.
Speedy delivery, great service and the items are stunning.
Black/ gold ginger jar
Very well made, nice big sizes. Looks chic.
Absolutely beautiful side table. It is gorgeous, well made, the quality is superb and soo very good looking. Love it. Thanks.
I purchase two medium side table and a console table. They are very well made and beautiful pices. I received lots of compliment on them .They are quite unique, love them. Also their customer service is amazing and very accommodating .
Couldn't recommend them enough.
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 4th January 2021 The Nine Schools 5 star review on 4th January 2021 The Nine Schools 5 star review on 4th January 2021
Absolutely delighted with my Ginger Jar, I have already ordered another. Great delivery updates and quick delivery.
Great quality & excellent customer service. Very impressed.
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 23rd December 2020
Bought a ginger jar which arrived very quickly and was packaged very well. It is beautiful, thank you! I will come back to get a matching one.
Fantastic customer service and great product. Clare was a delight to deal with and we would highly recommend them.
Beautiful console table, just as described and fits perfectly in my living room and has been admired by friends. Just as described. There was an issue with the item arriving due to it being held up at the port but the seller's kept me fully up to date of what was happening and even offered my money back. I am glad I waited as it was worth the wait. Many thanks.
Two beautiful sideboards that wil be classic additions to the home... well worth the wait.
We received our Ginger Jar yesterday and are very pleased with it. It was packed very well and arrived in very good condition.
The bedroom furniture items were first class and very good delivery service.
Console table and bedside cabinets look lovely just as pictures shown,very pleased,delivery well packaged and more or less on time remarkable under current lockdown circumstances.
The product I purchased is of the highest quality and very reasonably priced. Excellent service and very prompt delivery.
Loved the Ginger Jar - delivery on time in a well packed box - great value for money and it looks really good
Amazing ginger jars (especially the giant hand painted one)!
Very pleased with my purchase & I would buy again.
Beautiful jars, bigger than expected but great quality and super safely packed. We love them, thank you The Nice Schools.
The Nine Schools is rated 4.83 based on 256 reviews