The Nine Schools Reviews

Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

Tell us how The Nine Schools made you happy
Lovely vase! Thank you
I am absolutely delighted with my recent purchase from The Nine Schools. Delivery was fast and the quality of the product excellent. I would highly recommend this company and will be buying from them again in the future! I just love my ginger jar!
Qing White Medium Cabinet , very pleased with customer service , excellent price for the product quality. Delivery on time, driver friendly and polite ( Kinetic Logistics ). Highly recommend the Nine Schools Company.
I bought the black medium and small cabinets for a project in London. They are stylish and complimented the interior really well and they are great quality for the price. They arrived quickly too. Really happy with the purchase.
Ordered and delivered during lockdown. The process was straightforward and felt well thought out. I was very pleased with the furniture. One of the keys was missing and this was sent out by post.
I would have no hesitation in reccomending Nine Schools.
Fantastic product great value
Good service
Highly recommend
Five stars from me
I am very happy with my ginger jar, very good quality. Only a little late delivery, but I understand it for all this Coronavirus is normal.
Absolutely beautiful black console table. Nice quality and does not disappoint. Good service with from supplier and logistics company.
We received the beautiful trunk .We ordered turq but the one that came was black but it was so lovely we found a home for it.
Delivered in the poring rain in a thunderstorm it was a memorable delivery !
Bought a console table and matching cabinet in oyster grey and it is the most unique and gorgeous pieces of furniture I own. It was delivered on time and carefully and professionally wrapped. Would certainly buy from this company again.
Ordered sideboard and matching console table. Quality of build and finish was exceptional but unfortunately the furniture just did not suit our house.

Returned for a refund and was pleased at how efficiently the return and the refund was handled
Fabulous sideboard, absolutely love it. Ordering a second piece!
My beautiful oyster small cabinet arrived today . The packaging was robust .Very pleased overall and likely to purchase another . Why have one when two are so much better !
Also its important to mention the transport company Kinetic Logistics . A very high level of service including communication .
Beautiful !. Well packaged. Looks fab and well worth the money. A lot more practical than it looks. Fab place for the kids to store their blankets. Also much less expensive going direct than through resellers. Quick delivery as well even in lock down. Big Thank you. Kind Regards Jackie
We have previously purchased Nine Schools furniture, so we already know it is of really good quality and looks very stylish. We now live in Ireland and it seemed no trouble for Patrick to arrange package and shipping. The tables arrived on a pallet in a matter of days. They perfectly match the sideboard we had shipped eighteen months previous. Delighted!
A stylish piece of furniture, extremely well packed and delivered quickly. I would not hesitate to use this company again and cannot sing their praises highly enough.
We have just taken delivery of two beautiful sideboards and two trunks. We we so happy with the quality of these items, so much care had been taken with how they were packed and we took delivery so quickly. We’ve been furnishing a large house so have experience of a number of the online retailers - The Nine Schools are the BEST I have experienced.
We are really happy with our two cabinets. Fantastic service. Thanks, Patrick!
The service was second to none - kept in contact all the time, sent a sample and even during this pandemic delivered quickly and efficiently. The piece of furniture is beautiful (Quig oyster grey side board) I can’t recommend Nine School enough!
My Qing white cabinet looks marvellous under my bookcase. The cabinet was very well packaged to ensure no damage en route (I really appreciated this). I found Nine Schools to be extremely efficient and helpful. The delivery was fast and I was sent texts informing me of the delivery date and time slots. The delivery man was lovely. Fantastic service, I would definitely recommend. Katie
The Nine Schools is rated 4.85 based on 199 reviews