The Nine Schools Reviews

The Nine Schools 5 star review on 4th April 2022
Philip Vicente
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 11th March 2022
Jacqueline Cree
Product is never quality checked - very poor quality and finish.
We offer free return and refund or free replacement if you are not happy with the product - all you need to do is reply to your emailed invoice and we organise.
I am so disappointed in my cabinet. This was my second purchase, I had previously bought a small cabinet which was absolutely perfect, but this one has so many faults (which NS gave me a discount) but now 6 months later the cabinet is showing more faults, which I am not sure about, ie there are lumps and bumps appearing and cracks which is very upsetting. I am so sorry for having to review in such a negative way considering I have praised your company since my first purchase but your furniture is now not the same standard. I am absolutely gutted as I had been considering added to your collection but not now unfortunately.
Hi, When the product was delivered to you we offered you an immediate replacement or a full refund - you asked for a discount to kept the product. We agreed to your request.
Excellent customer service but we've found that the furniture although nice and shiny on the outside has shockingly poor interior - pretty much all the drawers and inside shelves in sideboards are unusable - wood is not even sanded down, doesn't fit and is not covered in paint or any kind of finish.
Apologies for this - I believe you kept the item with a discount. We do offer free returns on all items within 14 days of receiving them.
The cabinet looks nice but very light quality. I was disappointed to receive after waiting a long time. Very pricy for what it is. The price I paid for expecting much better quality item.
We offer free returns with a full refund on all products within 14 days of receiving items
rang 3 times to hopefully solve a query I had and each time to be told that someone would ring me back ? No one got back to me 😔
We sent 3 emails to you concerning this issue - DHL picked the damaged item up as laid out in the emails and we processed the full refund.
The finally product was poorly finished for the price of the unit.
Hi Chloe, sorry you are un happy with the product - all our products have a free returns policy - we will reach out to you later today.
Thought I was buying British. Pattern not as clear as advertised. Disappointed.
I was so excited to get my piece of furniture having waiting a month for it (which Nine Schools did make me aware of the 4 week lead time, understandable given covid situation), however there is a patch at the front of the cabinet that has dot marks all over it. I have tried to polich it out, but it remains. Such a shame.
We offer all our customers free returns with full refund or free replacement if customer is not happy - we have contacted this customer and are now sending a replacement.
Arrived badly damaged. I accepted a discount because this is my third attempt to buy a Chinese cabinet (twice with another supplier) and I’m fed up of having no furniture for 5 months. I have no idea if I can repair it and the seller isn’t helping very much. Wouldn’t use them again.
So sorry for the issue with your furniture, we did offer a full refund and replacement. Delays have been a problem since covid and we are working hard to keep customers updated.
The Nine Schools is rated 4.9 based on 586 reviews