The Nine Schools Reviews

About The Nine Schools:

Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

Tell us how The Nine Schools made you happy
Beautiful lamp and fast delivery.
Beautiful ginger jars and superb quality. I have bought 4 different jars from nine schools and I’m so pleased with all of them. Great communication from company ensuring they had the correct address. And jars were very carefully packaged and delivered on time. Thank you for great service.
Absolutely brilliant - products and service and delivery.
I have bought numerous pieces over the past year and have been delighted with each purchase. I have just bought the new plant pots which are superb value for money.
Great service and stunning funiture
Really lovely console table. Great quality and arrived faster than expected!
Lovely piece of furniture. Was really impressed with how informative this company were, kept me updated with delivery down to the last hour!! Thank you for not making me stress!!! Actual arrival date was earlier than estimated!
Wonderful products - really beautiful and great delivery service too. I would highly recommend.
A superb piece of furniture! Well worth the wait for it to be made and delivered. We absolutely love it. It is stunning and a real work of art. The Nine Schools kept us informed at every stage when they had information regarding delivery timescales due to worldwide issues with logistics and deliveries beyond their control. I would strongly recommend this item and others within the range for a stunning look that will be a conversation starter!
I’m so happy with my purchase. Quick delivery and wrapped very well. Will purchase again!
Very good quilety, packing and service .thank you so much for zodiac card…
Disappointed by quality - not of porcelain, but of the wonky attachment of a lid and the wonkier attachment of the poor quality light fitting.
Sorry you were disappointed with your order. We sent free returns information as soon as we received your email and will process your refund as soon as the items are returned to us.
Such lovely designs and great quality wood furniture. Customer service and communications were great too. I have a few pieces now and will very likely buy more. Such a treat to have something a bit unique - functional and beautiful.
Very pleased with my ceramic planter- and surprised at the high quality as it was a really good price. It arrived very quickly too
We have a lamp base and jardiniere from The Nine Schools and love both of them. They are well designed, great quality and they arrived very soon after ordering.
Beautiful quality furniture and great service from the guys at "The Nine Schools". I am particularly grateful for their help in getting goods to Northern Ireland which is very tricky as we all know with Brexit nowadays. I would recommend The Nine Schools furniture to anyone with a keen eye on quality furniture and great service and value for money. The company is very easy to deal with and respond quickly and efficiently to all queries no matter what. Chapeau guys!
Beautiful sideboard, excellent customer service, quick delivery, one very happy customer 😊
Beautiful unit, exactly what I wanted, really well packaged and quick delivery. Will definitely buy from The Nine Schools again, thank you.
Easy to place order, item arrived well packaged and on time. The Ginger jar is in excellent condition. Would definitely use this company again.
Very happy with my 2 ginger jars super quick delivery well packaged look great on my mantelpiece
The Nine Schools is rated 4.84 based on 574 reviews