The Nine Schools Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Nine Schools

About The Nine Schools: Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

Tell us how The Nine Schools made you happy

"Really pleased with trunk exactly what I was looking for. Delivery was prompt and item well packaged. Slight issue with order was dealt with immediately - excellent customer service."
"Our hall table was delivered promptly and carefully. We’re delighted with it! The quality and style are excellent. Highly recommended."
"If you want first class carpentry then this is not for you but for what I paid this is a lovely piece of furniture that looks spot on in my hall. Delivery was excellent and it came well packaged."
"Simply love my oyster grey sideboard and can't wait to order something else! Patrick has been so helpful from start to finish, sending a colour sample etc."
"Really pleased with my cabinet which arrived promptly, was very-well packed and looks great in my living room."
"I am over the moon with my oriental console table. I have a very narrow hall and it was extremely difficult to source a decent slimline one. This is perfect and I bought it in the oyster grey. It is extremely well made and very classy. Simply perfect and worth every penny. I had problems with delivery from a courier company as I live on an island and Patrick at Nine Schools went above and beyond to get it delivered to me. Excellent service and I would definitley highly recommend them on everything. Thanks"
"Loved my new cabinet, and amazing customer service! High key recommend!"
"I have purchased furniture from The Nine Schools a number of times. The service is excellent. The quality of the furniture is really good and always delighted when the furniture arrives. A great Company to deal with and both packaging and delivery of goods are really efflicient. Just about to order again."
"Due to changed circumstances I no longer required new cabinetes. I had to cancel while the cabinets were on their way to me and still in transit. Nine Schools did not hesitate replying and refunding the payment which I had made. They were extremely considerate, without any fuss."
"I absolutely love everything on this website. I have three pieces of their furniture and they are all very beautiful, high quality and durable. I wish I had a bigger house so I could buy more!"
"The oriental cabinet we ordered came well packaged and on time. It was however slightly damaged but The staff at Nine Schools did everything they could to resolve the problem quickly and efficiently the same day and in so doing made a virtue from the quality failure. Have reordered further furnishings."
"Beautiful cabinet. Packaged very well and delivery on time. Great customer service. I definitely recommend this company and will purchase from them again."
"Product came exactly as it looked on the web. Great quality - I love it! Delivered very quickly. All in all I’m very pleased with the product and the experience."
"Extremely helpful staff, prompt delivery and very good quality furniture."
"Fast delivery, good furniture.....job done !"
"Lovely range of quality furniture, excellent service and speedy delivery.Would definitely recommend."
"Staff are very helpful and accomodating and the products are excellent, stylish and great value."
"The customer service was excellent. The furniture was delivered very quickly and the quality of the furniture was excellent. I would definitely recommend this company and I would use them again!"
"Quick delivery. Goods well packed. Items are lovely to look at but a bit basic inside. Also base of legs of both items were dirty and I've had to clean them & place something underneath them so they don't mark cream carpet"
"Lovely furniture and great service!"
The Nine Schools is rated 4.85 based on 150 reviews