The Nine Schools Reviews

123 Reviews

Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

Verified Reviewer

A terrible experience and service. We will not be using this company again.

Delivery of our piece of furniture was slow and rearranged twice. When delivery was made it was the wrong piece of furniture. When we called to rearrange we were told they didn't know when it could be sorted and it took them about a week to pick it up. Eventually we cancelled the order. Refund was made weeks later after we had to chase. And all done quite begrudgingly by Patrick with not even an acknowledgement about the delay in refund. As if we were an inconvenience.
Mrs N Gilchrist
Verified Reviewer

Fantastic service. The item was stunning, and very well made.
I will be ordering bedside cabinets now. Very well packaged, fast delivery and very friendly staff.
Wendy Reid
Verified Buyer

Excellent product, good communication, prompt delivery - very happy with our new cabinets.
Verified Buyer

Really pleased with the service, fast delivery and queries dealt with very quickly. Will use again
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service with efficient delivery service. Good quality furniture
Leann Burns
Verified Buyer

I am so excited to receive my order next week. I love, love, love the design.
David Collins
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and a great product.
Lesley Marsden
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality, great delivery. Have bought before and will most probably buy again. Wish the range was wider.
Fiona
Verified Reviewer

I was delighted to come across Nine Schools, Excellent customer service provided by Patrick, very reasonable shipping costs to Northern Ireland and I am delighted with my purchases. I purchased the oyster gloss collection, quality very good furniture. Would definitely recommend, thank you Nine Schools!
Lucy

Love my bedside tables!
Good solid furniture well made. Delivery was quick, driver very polite. Already looking for my next purchase.
Julia Jackson
Verified Buyer

Beautiful product but unfortunately two of the shelves were scratched with the number 4 quite clearly done by hand.

Patrick gave me a call as soon as he heard and apologised and is going to sort it for me.

Very pleased with after care service
The Nine Schools was alerted to this problem through the Reviews comment. We have contacted the customer and offered a replacement shelf which we will send in due course. All our products come with free replacement and free returns if not satisfied.
Martine Adams
Verified Buyer

Ordering from Nine Schools is so easy, delivery is great and the product excellent
Verified Buyer

This is the second time I have purchased something from Ine Schools. Delivered on time and looks fab.
DAVID GATEHOUSE
Verified Buyer

Great quality at a reasonable price.

Helpful Customer Service
Verified Buyer

I purchased 2 black stools. They look fabulous, so pleased with them. Great quality product, great customer service and prompt delivery. I will be buying from Nine Schools again very soon.
Veronica Birkett
Verified Buyer

Good communication. Delivered on time and the article it had been very carefully packed. But most of all I loved my black trunk. Was worried about it being too shiny but it was perfect, so I have ordered two other items.
Evelyn Landrigan
Verified Buyer

The delivery man was so helpful he unpacked the sideboard for me as I was on my own.
Could not fault the service. The furniture was pefect.
Carya G.
Verified Reviewer

Absolutely love the new large cabinet, looks even better in reality, and looks far more expensive, impeccable service, from initial enquiries to delivery. Will order again if I can find a space.
Cristina
Verified Buyer

Fantastic costumer support. Very happy with my new unit. Thank you very much.
May Wong
Verified Buyer

Lovely pieces, well-crafted and very well packed - not damage. Very efficient delivery.
The Nine Schools is rated 4.82 based on 123 reviews