The Nine Schools Reviews

About The Nine Schools:

Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

Tell us how The Nine Schools made you happy
Didn’t receive order so got in touch with Nine Schools and they immediately sent out a new vase...very polite staff and good service...lovely vase
Posted 45 minutes ago
Very pleased with our purchase. Very prompt delivery and very well packaged items. We will definitely use nine schools again
Absolutely beautiful jars. I purchased 3 and have placed them on my coffee table and shelves. They add a touch of calm and elegance to the room and I’m so happy I bought them!! And they gave me a 10% discount for my next purchase. Excellent! Will definitely be buying from here again.
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 25th February 2021
Great product at a reasonable price, and speedy delivery. Will definitely be using this company again.
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 25th February 2021
I am pleased with my new purchase from nine school. Excellent packaging
Arrived safely, promptly and well packaged. Love my purchase.
Bought ginger jars. Order delayed in January but really good updates from Nine Schools, well packed in box to protect item. Slight issue with item but well handled by Patrick. Ended up ordering a further matching jar to have a pair. Second one arrived very quickly. Slight colour variation between the two jars but happy with the set. Each a unique product.
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 19th February 2021 The Nine Schools 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Was thrilled to find two ginger jars that were perfect. Delivery was good and the jars are huge. Will look amazing and very expensive in the new kitchen
Very quick delivery and beautiful item.
Excellent communication and absolutely LOVE the vase! Really recommend this company
Bought a small ginger jur and it is perfect I really love it
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 28th January 2021
Great service, swift delivery, well packaged and I simply love the ginger jars. They look expensively amazing ! Great value for money. I can highly recommend
Ordered 2 jars in November for December delivery- they were a Christmas present; and we are still waiting for the items to be delivered. The delivery date keeps getting pushed back and pushed back, now we are being told February may be when we receive what we have ordered and paid for.
Never again.
We have emailed all customers every week since mid December informing them of the delays and have offered all customers full refunds every week since the delays started.

Our goods were due to arrive on 30th November into the UK but because of congestion at the UK ports - due to Covid and Brexit - this did not happen and we are still waiting for them to arrive. The goods have been on a ship in Rotterdam waiting to be sent to UK for 6 weeks.

As soon as they arrive they will be dispatched.

This issue is out of our hands, it is incredibly frustrating and is costing us sales and money and is happening to many importers within the UK.
We picked this piece to finish our new extension . We waited due to a small port delay and the professionalism shown by Patrick and Claire was second to none . They kept us very up to date re delivery. My new oyster sideboard arrived 18/1 and the quality is perfect and it looks beautiful. A stunning piece .
My dark blue ginger jar is lovely, exactly what I wanted and looks great ,it was delivered quickly and was very well packaged .I will definitely be ordering again. Thank you.
Delighted with the beautiful Ginger Jar I have just purchased , received within 3 days from
Ordering and well wrapped .
We have just placed an another order for a larger one after seeing the quality of the jar we received.
Speedy delivery, great service and the items are stunning.
Black/ gold ginger jar
Very well made, nice big sizes. Looks chic.
Absolutely beautiful side table. It is gorgeous, well made, the quality is superb and soo very good looking. Love it. Thanks.
I purchase two medium side table and a console table. They are very well made and beautiful pices. I received lots of compliment on them .They are quite unique, love them. Also their customer service is amazing and very accommodating .
Couldn't recommend them enough.
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 4th January 2021 The Nine Schools 5 star review on 4th January 2021 The Nine Schools 5 star review on 4th January 2021
The Nine Schools is rated 4.82 based on 269 reviews