The Nine Schools Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Nine Schools

About The Nine Schools: Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

How would you rate The Nine Schools?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Due to changed circumstances I no longer required new cabinetes. I had to cancel while the cabinets were on their way to me and still in transit. Nine Schools did not hesitate replying and refunding the payment which I had made. They were extremely considerate, without any fuss."
Val, Brighton
Unverified Reviewer
"I absolutely love everything on this website. I have three pieces of their furniture and they are all very beautiful, high quality and durable. I wish I had a bigger house so I could buy more!"
"The oriental cabinet we ordered came well packaged and on time. It was however slightly damaged but The staff at Nine Schools did everything they could to resolve the problem quickly and efficiently the same day and in so doing made a virtue from the quality failure. Have reordered further furnishings."
"Beautiful cabinet. Packaged very well and delivery on time. Great customer service. I definitely recommend this company and will purchase from them again."
"Product came exactly as it looked on the web. Great quality - I love it! Delivered very quickly. All in all I’m very pleased with the product and the experience."
"Extremely helpful staff, prompt delivery and very good quality furniture."
"Fast delivery, good furniture.....job done !"
"Lovely range of quality furniture, excellent service and speedy delivery.Would definitely recommend."
Jason Quinn, Northern Ireland
Verified Reviewer
"Staff are very helpful and accomodating and the products are excellent, stylish and great value."
Lesley Steele
Verified Reviewer
"The customer service was excellent. The furniture was delivered very quickly and the quality of the furniture was excellent. I would definitely recommend this company and I would use them again!"
"Quick delivery. Goods well packed. Items are lovely to look at but a bit basic inside. Also base of legs of both items were dirty and I've had to clean them & place something underneath them so they don't mark cream carpet"
"Lovely furniture and great service!"
"I love my China side table. It was slightly damaged upon arrival but The Nine Schools took care of it the next day. Very happy with product and service!"
"Great service and love my console table, so pleased, would use again, thank you The Nine Schools."
""Really happy with our order. Arrived quickly and great quality."
"Excellent service, delivery. Products good value. Quite disappointed this time with the actual piece. I have bought several pieces from you and have been very happy. On this recent purchase the drawer handle has been changed from a 'drop' style to a curved handle. This does not match the door handles and isn't a style that fits with the 'oriental' theme. Also the gold edging is not as discreet as on previous pieces and is much more yellow and brash. Shame,as I still like the overall style of your products."
"Great sideboard - looks fab in my sitting room, quality and finish is excellent. Delivery was on time 7 days after I bought it."
"Beautiful, beautiful cabinets that have finished our room perfectly."
Mark Goodman
Verified Buyer
"Simple ordering Fast delivery Top quality furniture And gorgeous colours"
"A terrible experience and service. We will not be using this company again. Delivery of our piece of furniture was slow and rearranged twice. When delivery was made it was the wrong piece of furniture. When we called to rearrange we were told they didn't know when it could be sorted and it took them about a week to pick it up. Eventually we cancelled the order. Refund was made weeks later after we had to chase. And all done quite begrudgingly by Patrick with not even an acknowledgement about the delay in refund. As if we were an inconvenience."
Yes this order went wrong - the delivery company made a series of mistakes and we apologised for this. This does not happen often but seemed to happen twice with this order.
It was tricky trying to pick up the items due to customers timetables and delivery company slots. The item was picked up and monies refunded.
The Nine Schools is rated 4.84 based on 142 reviews