The Nine Schools Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Nine Schools

About The Nine Schools: Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

How would you rate The Nine Schools?

Phil Weedon
Verified Reviewer

Fast delivery, good furniture.....job done !
Verified Reviewer

Lovely range of quality furniture, excellent service and speedy delivery.Would definitely recommend.
Jason Quinn, Northern Ireland
Verified Reviewer

Staff are very helpful and accomodating and the products are excellent, stylish and great value.
Lesley Steele
Verified Reviewer

The customer service was excellent. The furniture was delivered very quickly and the quality of the furniture was excellent. I would definitely recommend this company and I would use them again!
Unverified Reviewer

Quick delivery. Goods well packed. Items are lovely to look at but a bit basic inside. Also base of legs of both items were dirty and I've had to clean them & place something underneath them so they don't mark cream carpet
Verified Reviewer

Lovely furniture and great service!
Mrs C
Verified Reviewer

I love my China side table. It was slightly damaged upon arrival but The Nine Schools took care of it the next day. Very happy with product and service!
Donna Allen
Unverified Reviewer

Great service and love my console table, so pleased, would use again, thank you The Nine Schools.
Verified Buyer

"Really happy with our order. Arrived quickly and great quality.
Lesley
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, delivery. Products good value. Quite disappointed this time with the actual piece. I have bought several pieces from you and have been very happy. On this recent purchase the drawer handle has been changed from a 'drop' style to a curved handle. This does not match the door handles and isn't a style that fits with the 'oriental' theme. Also the gold edging is not as discreet as on previous pieces and is much more yellow and brash. Shame,as I still like the overall style of your products.
Ellie
Verified Buyer

Great sideboard - looks fab in my sitting room, quality and finish is excellent. Delivery was on time 7 days after I bought it.
Verified Buyer

Beautiful, beautiful cabinets that have finished our room perfectly.
Mark Goodman

Simple ordering
Fast delivery
Top quality furniture
And gorgeous colours
Verified Buyer

A terrible experience and service. We will not be using this company again.

Delivery of our piece of furniture was slow and rearranged twice. When delivery was made it was the wrong piece of furniture. When we called to rearrange we were told they didn't know when it could be sorted and it took them about a week to pick it up. Eventually we cancelled the order. Refund was made weeks later after we had to chase. And all done quite begrudgingly by Patrick with not even an acknowledgement about the delay in refund. As if we were an inconvenience.
Yes this order went wrong - the delivery company made a series of mistakes and we apologised for this. This does not happen often but seemed to happen twice with this order.
It was tricky trying to pick up the items due to customers timetables and delivery company slots. The item was picked up and monies refunded.
Mrs N Gilchrist
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service. The item was stunning, and very well made.
I will be ordering bedside cabinets now. Very well packaged, fast delivery and very friendly staff.
Wendy Reid
Verified Buyer

Excellent product, good communication, prompt delivery - very happy with our new cabinets.
Laura Blackwood
Verified Buyer

Really pleased with the service, fast delivery and queries dealt with very quickly. Will use again.
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service with efficient delivery service. Good quality furniture
Leann Burns
Verified Buyer

I am so excited to receive my order next week. I love, love, love the design.
David Collins
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and a great product.
The Nine Schools is rated 4.83 based on 136 reviews