The Nine Schools Reviews

About The Nine Schools:

Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

Tell us how The Nine Schools made you happy
Absolutely beautiful ginger jars, thank you!
Excellent service - I will certainly be ordering again.
I would recommend this company,ordered twice from them and would not hesitate to do it again.Service is 5 star.Product was well packed and arrived very promptly.
Ordered the Qing black medium sideboard, delivery was quite long but that is to be expected at this time.
The sideboard is beautiful but unfortunately arrived with a few scuffs on it.
I contacted the nineschools and spoke to Clare and was offered different options of how to resolve the issue which we have very quickly and which I’m more than happy with.
Our delivery driver Dave was very professional helpful & polite.
Took a while to arrive but when it did, it was worth the wait. Absolutely beautiful pice of statement furniture and exceptionally well packaged. It's nice to see a company taking care with their workmanship and quality control.
I’m very happy with both of my Ginger Jars added to which the service was excellent. What more can you ask for.
Very happy with my Ginger jar it looks perfect in my room. Lovely
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 15th October 2020
A long wait for my order, 7 plus weeks, but this may have been partly due to the pandemic, delayed delivery of stock to Nine Schools. On receipt of my order, I was very happy with the ginger jars ordered, but the orchid bowl, which had been poorly packed, was in several pieces! I made contact with Nine Schools directly, Clare sent a prompt response, that a new orchid bowl would be dispatched to me ASAP, which arrived a few days later. Although pleased with the goods ordered I am not so sure I would order from Nine Schools again, sorry!
Sorry for the delay, as you said this was due to transport delays from China to us because of the pandemic. Glad we were able to fulfil the order for you in the end.
What a lovely find! Very pleased with my purchase. Super fast delivery and lovely products. Please do the ginger jars in more colours and patterns!
This was a birthday present which my daughter loved. A statement piece!!
Very happy with my ginger jars. Arrived quickly and well packaged.
Beautiful vase. Very classic. I am sure it will be a complement to my furniture in the drawing room.
Absolutely fantastic. Two beautiful urns and such great value plus arrived in a day! I'll definitely be back for more!
These ginger jars are beautiful. I would say definitely grey. Great quality, excellently packaged and prompt delivery. If only online shopping was always so easy.
Beautiful ginger jars , great size and price . Patrick was very helpful throughout the process , took a bit longer but worth to wait .
I was looking for good quality ginger jars, and I found it at the The Nine Schools (the name is really cool). It’s perfect and great price too.
Thank you for such a fast delivery, even though there was a bit of mix up in terms of delivery address which was different from my address, the ginger jar arrived promptly
Excellent quality, very well packaged and delivered much faster than expected. Already planning my next order!
Lovely ginger jar at a really good price. Very pleased with the purchase.
And customer services were excellent at responding to my queries on delivery.
Great company and beautiful products. Ordered 2 ginger jars, had to wait a few weeks but Patrick at Nine Schools checked that was okay with me. So glad I waited, so pleased with the products. Definitely recommend! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Prompt and courteous communication and customer service as well as beautiful products.
The Nine Schools is rated 4.86 based on 221 reviews