The Nine Schools Reviews

Nargis
Linda
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Anna
Loved my bedside cabinets - well made - come fully assembled - solid feel & look gorgeous
We bought a pair of dove grey bedside tables and the brass detailing looks superb against the lacquered wood. We would buy again from Nine Schools in the future.
We have bought two articles of furniture from Nine Schools & both orders were dealt with promptly & delivered exactly when they said. Not always the case these days. Both pieces, sideboard & tall cabinet, look very smart in black, trimmed in gold in our sitting. Delighted with both. S.M. Redfearn
Three years on, our two small and one medium cabinets still look great. The white finish remains as good as it was on the day of delivery. A great product and excellent service from motivated staff.
Beautiful products and fantastic customer service
10/10 quality and customer service, their designs and products are stunning!
I purchased a ginger jar and am absolutely delighted with it. It is beautiful and has a lovely finish to it. The service was excellent and I will definitely made another purchase in the future.
I've been obsessed with blue and white porcelain my whole adult life. I only discovered The Nine Schools six months ago and have placed three orders in that time, all of which have exceeded my expectations in terms of product quality and customer service. The first two orders were for ginger jars and this recent order was for two planters - as the photo's show, the pieces are beautiful. I had to return one of the jars from my first order and Clare at The Nine Schools dealt with this so efficiently and courteously - she even processed a refund immediately when I phoned her to confirm the courier had collected the return! I've received all my orders within 24hrs by DHL courier and delivery is FREE (as are returns!). I can't recommend The Nine Schools highly enough - fabulous products, superb service.
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 6th May 2021 The Nine Schools 5 star review on 6th May 2021 The Nine Schools 5 star review on 6th May 2021 The Nine Schools 5 star review on 6th May 2021
I received my first item and was very pleased then I ordered another piece of furniture and it was slightly marked but there was no problem it was exchanged with no problem.
Hassle free purchase, helpful staff prompt delivery. The furniture is beatifully finished and build using traditional methods. Can highly recommend. However, the range is slightly limited.
Nice oriental black finished console table and site cupboard. Got many compliments by friends.
The quality of the 2nd Chinese Cabinet was really poor. Nothing like the first smaller one we bought earlier. The workmanship was shocking. Could do with being skipped to be honest. The joints are docking and huge gaps everywhere
I have several pieces of black lacquer 9 Schools furniture, which is in lower range of their prices ... and I adore it. Beautifully made and graceful.
I found nine schools a excellent company to deal with!The large side board I ordered was well packed, delivered on time and brought to room of choice and unpacked. This peice of furniture was sold by oak land,and was a few hundred pounds more!! Well done nine schools for its great service and unique furniture.
The finally product was poorly finished for the price of the unit.
Hi Chloe, sorry you are un happy with the product - all our products have a free returns policy - we will reach out to you later today.
I ordered few ceramics, and I absolutely love the quality and the delivery was fast and what I most appreciate is their packaging. When you order something and you are so excited about receiving it, the last thing you want to open up to is damaged items. So the packaging the speedy delivery was impeccable Thank you
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 28th April 2021
After discovering The nine schools on Instagram I ordered 3 ginger jars.They arrived very quickly and I couldn’t be happier with them.They are beautiful and look stunning in my lounge.I’ve had lots of compliments too.
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 28th April 2021
I am very excited with my purchases. The ginger jars are of excellent quality and very elegant, they came safely in protected packages. Although there was a long delay due to Brexit regulations the service by the Nine Schools team was perfect. I am very glad I decided to wait until I received them and I do not regret it at all. I have ordered again more products and will continue to do so until I fully complete my ginger jars collection.
I recently made my first purchase from The Nine Schools of 3 items, one was large and heavy. Excellent service, all items arrived together within the stated delivery time frame and all in equally excellent condition. The items were exactly as described and expected. I shall be ordering again in the near future, can’t fault the products or service
stunning ceramics - great quality, unique designs and very fast shipping. Highly recommend!
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 27th April 2021