The Nine Schools Reviews

About The Nine Schools:

Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

Tell us how The Nine Schools made you happy
Fabulous quality, good value and excellent service
Excellent service. Prompt delivery and nicely packaged. I absolutely love my Jars. Very pleasant shopping experience!!!
Brilliant service, Ginger Jar arrived the day after ordering. It was better then we expected and finished our lounge perfectly. Will definitely recommend you to all my family and friends.
Perfect size
The product is beautiful and well worth the money. Would definitely buy again
Absolutely love the cabinet we bought. Very good value for money. Well packaged and excellent delivery. Looks fab!!! Thank you Nine Schools we will be keeping an eye out for more lovely things!!
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 12th May 2022
Thank-you for the review and phot - it looks great
We have bought several pieces from nine schools now .We love them all .look amazing .Customer service great and delivered on time .
Brilliant choice of lovely ceramics. Found the same fact size and shape I was looking for. Great product.
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 2nd May 2022
Superb products. Well packaged and delivered on time. An easy and efficient company to deal with. Very pleased with my experience with this company and delighted with my purchases.
Really nice pot to use for a house plant. Really like the products. Speedy delivery.
Easy to use the website to order goods - Goods arrived very quickly and very well packaged - good communication throughout and very competitive price.
Was really pleased with my purchase and the service was great. Plan to place an order again in near future
Super quick delivery and a lovely product.
Super quick delivery and the pot arrived as described. Very pleased.
Reasonable price and great product! Quick delivery that I think was free, very happy
I purchased a beautiful blue and white ginger jar. Delivery was fast and well packaged, and the jar is absolutely beautiful, will definitely buy from you again.
Very pleased with the vase. It looks good and fills a gap in my little collection of blue and white. Delivery was very quick, too.
I have quite a few Chinese pots etc, and needed one to go with an old Spode tureen in use as a plant pot. The rose of the design looks very good alongside it. I love it. Packaging was excellent too. No hesitation in supporting this firm.
Good quality and the exact print I’m looking for to add to my collection.
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 4th April 2022
Perfect and well packaged, delivered very quickly
The Nine Schools is rated 4.84 based on 552 reviews