The Nine Schools Reviews

About The Nine Schools:

Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

Tell us how The Nine Schools made you happy
Design flaw in sideboard meant drawer damaged quickly on an otherwise fabulous product. No replacement or repair from Nine Schools. An expensive piece of furniture wasted. Do not recommend which is sad as we have been customers for over 10 years and own many pieces.
Beautiful furniture and excellent service. I bought three pieces last week. Had a slight issue with one of the items and the situation was dealt with extremely quickly. Great customer support. Big thanks to Patrick. Best wishes
Gorgeous cupboard unfortunately came damaged. Patrick at The Nine Schools dealt with it quickly and efficiently. With in a week we had a replacement. I would not hesitate to purchase more from this company. Beautiful products top notch customer service.
Simply love the side table and cupboard in white. I have previously bought the table in black, but white is so stylish and looks really expensive. Delighted with the finish. Enhances the room. Would definitely recommend.
Patrick provided fantastic customer service. The original cabinet arrived damaged but within a few days I received a new one in perfect condition. I am delighted with the quality and it looks beautiful in my home!
I love my cabinets, they are well built and look expensive. Everyone comments on them. I only wished they made a bigger size.
I ordered 3 items in the Qing range from The Nine Schools. From the easy navigation of their website to the delivery of the items, the transaction was effortless. The furniture exceeded my expectations and looks wonderful. It arrived robustly and carefully packaged and the delivery firm were exceptional in notifying me from point of goods received to delivery. There was only one minor glitch - the bookcase was larger in width than advertised, however I was pleasantly surprised by the courteous response to my query and the immediate resolution. This company certainly lives up to the philosophy of The Nine Schools of Thought and I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from them again.
Delighted with the small black cabinet,we already have another two pieces from nine schools,so good purchase. Delivery was prompt.
My new sideboard is absolutely gorgeous and great quality. Well packaged and speedy delivery. Thank-you Patrick. Fabulous customer service. Another order on the way!
Product as expected, but disappointed that the delivery firm did not remove the the packaging (and remove offsite) to allow inspection of an expensive purchase.
My console table looks as magnificent in my room as it did on The Nine Schools website. I'm so delighted.
I am so very very happy with my small red cabinet... It’s magical .So many compliments received.... As for customer service..Patrick was so professional whilst making you feel that your order was important.Delivery packaging All wonderful..Thank you ...
The Oriental Red Decorated Small Cabinet is beautifully made. It is excellent quality. It is extremely attractive and enhances a room. Amazing value for money. I am delighted with it. Patrick and his staff at Nine Schools could not have been more helpful. I shall definitely be back.
I now have 2 stunning pieces of furniture from nine school and I absolutely love them! The quality and craftsmanship is incredible and service is absolutely amazing. I highly recommend this company.
Very happy with my cabinet, lovely piece of furniture. Great company to deal with. Would recommend to anyone. Thank you.
We wanted one of Nine Schools blue cabinet to match one we already had; however, we now live in Southern Ireland. Patrick arranged international delivery and it came within a very reasonable time, along with an oyster grey one we ordered. They were packed so well in material, plastic and cardboard and strapped to a pallet. The grey has a beautiful gloss finish and the blue has very pretty gold butterflies - both are made very well. Thank you Patrick for the car taken with our order.
Brillant quality and style and its fully assembled :)
Really pleased with trunk exactly what I was looking for. Delivery was prompt and item well packaged. Slight issue with order was dealt with immediately - excellent customer service.
Our hall table was delivered promptly and carefully. We’re delighted with it! The quality and style are excellent. Highly recommended.
If you want first class carpentry then this is not for you but for what I paid this is a lovely piece of furniture that looks spot on in my hall. Delivery was excellent and it came well packaged.
The Nine Schools is rated 4.81 based on 167 reviews