The Luxury Wood Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Luxury Wood Company
Read The Luxury Wood Company Reviews

About The Luxury Wood Company:

The Luxury Wood Company supplies premium kiln dried hardwood firewood and wood pellets on a nationwide free-delivery basis. Our wood is kiln dried and of the highest quality available in the UK.

info@luxurywood.co.uk

Manor Business Park Darlton Rd

The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 15th June 2021
The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 10th June 2021
The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Gary Southern
I recently, for the first time, bought a large pallet of Birch logs from the company. The product is very good. The logs are a good size, and burn very well. Unfortunately, although well wrapped the top was open and would have been open to the rain. Fortunately it was dry and we were able to cover the top up before the rain arrived.I was less impressed by the delivery firm. Most delivery drivers have managed to get the logs very close to where we require them, this one was not interested in even trying, and obviously just wanted to drop the logs and get on his way. This of course is a reflection on the delivery company, not the Luxury Wood company, although perhaps they should have a word with the delivery company.
Excellent from start to finish plus promt courteous delivery
Order a “lean to” pergola 3m/3m. Delivered on the day stated, well packed and came with easy enough to follow instructions. Well made and went together well. I would recommend the use of some extra adhesive to strengthen the connections/joints (it’s quite windy where we live), especially the corner braces. Sturdy enough though without. We could have easily built it in a day but we used steel concrete pins and concreted in the legs- left it overnight to harden properly. Much easier with a high torque drill too, my cordless wasn’t up to the job of screwing in the coach bolts. Would recommend, looked good once in place, we’re very happy with it.
The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 4th April 2021 The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 4th April 2021
good product delivers a lot of heat, well delivered on time organised company.
I was a bit nervous about purchasing given some of the reviews regarding the sleepers, however, I cannot fault the supplied timber and the communication received regarding delivery. The wood is better than I expected and I would buy it again.
Goods ordered on line during lockdown fully appraised of delivery, all arrived on time all good
The kiln dried birch logs are excellent, we’ve bought them every year for quite a while, they really kept us nice and warm this cold winter.
Brill! Service Thankyou
These logs are excellent, very dry and in easily manœuvrable bags.
Excellent service. Good quality manure and sleepers.
Lovely product prompt delivery
Great wood, better customer service! From Vesi in the main office to delivery driver they were all incredibly accommodating and helpful. Thank you The Luxury Wood Company.
Quality of wood was excellent. Kept informed of delivery schedule. Would suggest free delivery if buying over a certain value although I couldn't find better value online.
The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 28th March 2021 The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 28th March 2021 The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 28th March 2021
Never had any problems and always get what we ordered.
Ordered 30 oak sleepers , easy to order , delivery driver was very good and I was really pleased with the brilliant quality of al 30 . Thanks
We use the Ruff Briquettes which are clean and easy to use. Delivery service has been first class and drivers have put pallet where we have asked. Could not ask more of a company
Simply the best wood I’ve ever bought. Very dry. Delightful
As always, a great product at a fair price delivered on time.
Very Help full ,First Class Wood Burns Well , good Price ,will use you again
Good products, excellent service!
The Luxury Wood Company is rated 4.53 based on 3,687 reviews