Easy Light Bulbs Reviews

Baldock
Hertfordshire
SG7 6NN

Tell us how Easy Light Bulbs made you happy
Couldn’t get these lightbulbs anywhere so thanks Easy Light Bulbs.
Posted 29 minutes ago
Pretty dissatisfied. The light bulbs took a whole 10 days to arrive. The first one I put into its socket instantly popped, and fused my upstairs lighting circuit.
Posted 1 hour ago
Good quality prompt delivery
Unfortunately the bulbs I ordered were unsuitable, and I had to return them. However the Easy Light Bulbs Sales Staff have suggested an alternative and they have credited me for the value of the bulbs. Delivery was over 7 days because of Christmas.
Fabulous speedy service
The person on the phone was very helpful and we did get the correct fitting.
Our only disappointment is the light colour - blue white
We would have preferred a warm white to match the others
Great service. Great delivery. My lava lamp and my Anglepoise both looking good. Many thanks to the team.
It took nearly a week to arrive when the website said next day delivery but otherwise good
I ordered relacement light bulbs on 4/01/21 ,but due to a missunderstanding with your sales department, an alternative bulb of similar wattage was delivered. Having spoken to your sales department the situation was resolved. I received an e.mail timed at 12.42 on 19/10/21 saying the correct bulbs had been dispatched , the package arrived at 12.40 p.m. today, i.e within 24 hours, a brilliant result, thank you very much Mark !
Very easy to order and prompt delivery
Would definitely recommend this company.
Quick, efficient service. Items always delivered within time frame. No problems with this company.
Slide photography has largely gone out of fashion in the digital age, but it is hard to beat the colour and resonance of slide photos. The bulb on my old Reflecta projector had burnt out and I was concerned I would no longer be able to view three generations of slide photos in my possession. The bulb I tentatively ordered is the right one and works perfectly. I shall be ordering a spare!
Easy web site ..items well explained ..fast safe delivery.
Many thanks
Nothing wrong with the product. Just takes ‘an eternity’ to be delivered.
Exactly what I wanted for my dimmable touch lamps! Have tried several others after being assured they were the correct ones, up these ARE the right ones so thank you!
Order completed and delivery good under all the current difficulties. Will definitely use again.
Service excellent but on collection your warehouseman requested proof of identity and on presenting this he came within inches of my face and was not wearing a mask. I was horrified.
Perfect worked a treat unlike poor quality cheaper bulbs thank you
Good product. Decent price. Slow delivery.
Excellent service when I needed advice. Would highly recommend if you want lighting how it used to be!
Easy Light Bulbs is rated 4.82 based on 10,036 reviews