Easy Light Bulbs Reviews

Baldock
Hertfordshire
SG7 6NN

Tell us how Easy Light Bulbs made you happy
Good value for money and prompt delivery
Easy to find old lamps i required and prompt service….recommended.
Really pleased with my order. Quick delivery and efficient.
Good purchase procedure and fast delivery
Excellent service,including notification of incorrect voltage on my order which was my oversight. Order well packed and arrived promptly. Will use again
Amazing service, great customer service fast delivery
Arrives in good time. Nothing damaged in transit. Reason for not being 5/5 is that somehow I was charged twice. Although it was resolved very quickly, if the finance department had not spotted it, we would have inadvertantly paid twice.
Always receive excellent service. Occasionally have ordered the wrong bulb and they always email me to double check. Thank you Easy Light Bulbs.
Easy to use Website and ordering system. Helpful response when I telephoned with a query about the bulbs I thought I needed. Delivered as promised and happy with the product.
Having used them twice recently I have found them to be very quick and efficient with processing the order to delivery.very reasonably priced also. Would definitely recommend them.
I was very pleased with the efficient service of Easy Light Bulbs, more particularly that the bulbs I bought from them have been ones I have been looking for since Noah was a boy and have bought the wrong bulbs on several occasions. Easy Light Bulbs' descriptions/photos must have done the trick.
Ordered uv bulb for my pond filter system. Competitive price with very prompt service, extremely well packaged which is so important for such a fragile item. I will use again and would recommend this supplier.
Easy to order online, vary fast delivery.
Bulbs just fine, fitted them to moth traps and they work just fine. THANK YOU.
Easy Light Bulbs 5 star review on 21st July 2021
We ordered two bulbs for our Fly killer, easy to order on line and with fast delivery.
As you had a phone no was able to talk to a person. Very helpful with an odd bulb and found one that fits. Just a pleasure to deal with!! Many thanks H
Not only did they have the obscure, difficult-to-find bulbs I was after, they were easy to order, the delivery was swift and free, the bulbs were well-packed and I was happy in the knowledge that I could return them if I'd ordered the wrong ones. Very happy!
I had excellent advise about my purchase for a particular bulb . Very satisfied with the assistance and purchase. The bulb was very well wrapped and arrived safely and swiftly after purchasing. I would certainly recommend this company to others.
Your service is excellent
The bulbs I needed were unavailable from the first three suppliers I tried. EasyLightbulbs seem to have a very thorough range of types and they are now my go-to supplier. The anti-damage packaging was good too.
Easy Light Bulbs is rated 4.82 based on 11,082 reviews