Easy Light Bulbs Reviews

Carl B
Easy Light Bulbs 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Izzy B
Great item at a great Price & Great Service
The service was quick and affordable. Sadly 3 bulbs were smashed on arrival which were replaced quickly but another one is smashed. Need to look at packaging improvrment needed
These are great bulbs and service was v good also
It is good service and a clear website.
I’m really pleased that I found the Easy Light Bulbs site , I went on found exactly what I wanted order and delivered without a problem. I must say that my t8 fluorescent tubes were very well packed inside and out . I will be using and recommending this company to my friends. Thanks.
Wonderful response from staff. Very polite and received bulbs very quickly. Would not hesitate to recommend your company.
A very quick and easy transaction. Would recommend to others.
Efficient service
Good Prompt service, easy to use website, well recommended for anyone.
Efficient service - Fast delivery and items as expected. Thank you very much. Will def buy from you again!
Delivery on time just right 👍
Good service, great products
Very quick efficient service. Correct Oven light bulbs provided with no hassle.
The purchase was OK however the bulbs are not lasting very long. Granted they are on for a protracted period due to a dark Kitchen but bulbs that last no more than two weeks are very expensive.
Very easy to navigate website, I was looking for a particular bulb I couldn’t find in the shops, the clear photos on the website helped me to identify what I needed very easily. Purchase was quick and delivery even more so. The bulbs were well packaged but not using too much wrapping as some are prone to do. I will be using Easy Lightbulbs again for all my lighting needs.
Easy Light Bulbs 5 star review on 5th May 2021 Easy Light Bulbs 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Order placing and processing was excellent. Product arrived promptly and I was impressed with the packaging. As recommended, I tested all bulbs on arrival and they all worked.
Very helpful as I called customer services and they guided me through the buying process the order came well packaged and very quickly
Easy Light Bulbs should be re-named Lost, Late & Obsolete Light Bulbs, as my original order was supposedly lost by the Royal Mail, then took 3 weeks to arrive, & when it did eventually turn up was not as ordered, because they were now obsolete. This order has now been returned for a refund but as expected, no refund has been forthcoming as once again the item has been lost or delayed in transport by the Royal Mail. What a shambles!!!!
This is the first time I used Easy Light Bulbs. I had been looking for replacement dimmable halogen bulbs in various stores for a while but no joy. Easy Bulbs website was easy to navigate, prices reasonable and delivery to N. Ireland - despite the Brexit complications - in less than a week. Overall very happy so far - I will likely use them again for rceplacement bulbs.
Excellent service , but could have been a little faster. (had to wait 3 days )
Easy Light Bulbs is rated 4.82 based on 10,846 reviews