The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hamilton Pen Company
Read The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

About The Hamilton Pen Company:

Hamilton Pens is a UK based online store for Pens, Pencils, Refills, Journals and Accessories of all kinds.

We stock a wide range of brands which is growing literally on a daily basis, so you can bet that we have you covered!

We offer free first class shipping on all orders over £15 in the UK and have no limits on how small or large your order is. Each one is as important as the last and will be processed swiftly and with great care.

Keep writing!

info@hamiltonpens.com

Tell us how The Hamilton Pen Company made you happy
What an Absolute gem of a company. My friend bought me some beautiful ink from them. I went online to have a look and since then spent a fortune. Not only to they have the most fabulous stationery items, their service is superb and excellent customer service. I can't recommend them highly enough and will continue to purchase most likely every month. Sign up to the newsletter for a monthly discount code. Brilliant.
The Hamilton Pen Company 5 star review on 9th November 2020
Great selection of writing instruments.
I ordered a Kaweco SketchUp 5.6.
It arrived, nicely packaged, on time.
A great range of products and a very efficient service.
Great selection of hard to find products and delivery is super quick :-)
Excellent service, beautiful products
Excellent fast service on a wide range of quality products.
Great service. Super quick delivery!
Hovel Pencil Plane. Worth every penny! Superb results.
The Hamilton Pen Company 5 star review on 7th November 2020
The item arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. I also liked that there was little packaging (which made the delivery cheaper as well). Thumbs up!
Great experience - the site’s easy to navigate, and my order arrived within a couple of days.
You had the best price I could find for roller ball refills. Ordering, acknowledgement, invoice and delivery procedures were simple with rapid delivery time. Excellent.
Products priced well, arrived on time. Nice touch to add an antibacterial wipe.
Great service with swift delivery of my pen.
Attracted by the price of item - £35 less than competitors.
Thanks.
Delivery was fast! Just what I wanted.
Excellent service. Thank you.
I ordered my pen refills and was delighted when they were delivered the following day. Excellent service.
Efficient and helpful
Excellent service
Very pleased with the products I received, I would order from this company again.
Timely, satisfactory delivery. The mechanical pen delivered though, is different from what the photo shows. Mine has, oddly, the Caran D'ache name hidden under the clip. I suppose it is one of those 'nicer problems to have'. My original pencil of more than 40 years ago, was identical to the one shown in your photograph.
Over the course of 40 years manufacturers do tend to tweak products in line with technological advances and general preferences and I guess altering the position of the printing on this pencil is one of those changes. Caran D'Ache do not update their image bank for minor changes or even notify retailers of them. We have now produced updated images for this item and would be happy to accept the pencil back for a refund if the location of the printing is not to your requirements. You placed your order over a weekend, it was processed on the Monday and delivered to you on Tuesday and I am pleased that you acknowledge this to be satisfactory but I am disappointed that you felt it necessary to leave such a poor review.
The Hamilton Pen Company is rated 4.90 based on 1,598 reviews