The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hamilton Pen Company
Read The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

About The Hamilton Pen Company:

Hamilton Pens is a UK based online store for Pens, Pencils, Refills, Journals and Accessories of all kinds.

We stock a wide range of brands which is growing literally on a daily basis, so you can bet that we have you covered!

We offer free first class shipping on all orders over £15 in the UK and have no limits on how small or large your order is. Each one is as important as the last and will be processed swiftly and with great care.

Keep writing!

info@hamiltonpens.com

Tell us how The Hamilton Pen Company made you happy
I was very impressed with the speed and manner in which I received my pens.
Quick and efficient service
Good quality. Fast Delivery.
Hamilton Pen Company provide an excellent service at the right price on consumables that are not readily available in the high street. In my case recently it was Sheaffer ink cartridges in three colours. Thank you.
Easy to find exactly the replacement eraser I was looking for. Fair price, prompt delivery.
Very Good service quick and easy to use. thank you
I purchased writing paper and envelopes for personal correspondence. The quality was very good. I was also impressed by the speed of delivery. I would definitely use Hamilton's again .
Great company. Love their ink J Harbin “eclat de saphir “ is the best. Had it been around then, Shakespeare would have used it to write his plays and sonnets. And their customer service is good too.
Great value and fast delivery.
Amazing service!
Quick delivery, well packed. Thank you
Excellent, quick delivery. Beautiful crafted present for my husband which I know he will love!
Ordering was straight forward , kept me informed of my order which arrived in 3 days.Excellant service,product as described.
FREE postage on caran dache special " klein blue pen ' which arrived today
the order process was both quick and easy to follow - good job people
I have always liked three candlesticks writing paper/envelopes, but it has, over the past few years, been difficult to find an outlet. During lockdown, I have had to buy more on line and The Hamilton Pen Company has an each occasion come up trumps. Navigable website, efficient service and helpful staff. Well done Hamilton👏.
Anne Hornby
Did exactly what I wanted, replaced inks for old pens to get them back into use
Very good service great product will purchase from them again
Excellent. Great range. Would recommend.
Order was easy to place and arrived promptly with everything beautifully packaged, even included an antibacterial wipe!
Their normal very good service with very quick delivery.
The Hamilton Pen Company is rated 4.90 based on 1,605 reviews