The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hamilton Pen Company
Read The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

About The Hamilton Pen Company:

Hamilton Pens is a UK based online store for Pens, Pencils, Refills, Journals and Accessories of all kinds.

We stock a wide range of brands which is growing literally on a daily basis, so you can bet that we have you covered!

We offer free first class shipping on all orders over £20 in the UK and have no limits on how small or large your order is. Each one is as important as the last and will be processed swiftly and with great care.

Keep writing!

Craig T
The Hamilton Pen Company 5 star review on 9th July 2021
The Hamilton Pen Company 5 star review on 9th July 2021
Very good quick service.
Good products and efficient service.
Quick delivery at a great price.
The Montegrappa ballpoint pen I purchesed is one great pen, I'm well pleased with it.
Wide range of high quality pens. Competitive pricing. Rapid delivery service. I am thus a very contented customer.
I ordered three pen refills and they arrived the following day. They are good quality so I'm impressed with the product and the delivery time.
Excellent service and products arrived in perfect condition. Very pleased with my order.
Impressive range of stationery. Feels like the order turns up just after you've clicked the 'purchase now' button. Fast efficient service with great communication. Thumbs up!
This pen was a gift for someone else so I cannot review the product. However, Hamilton were faultless in their customer service. The pen arrived very promptly and well packaged.
Excellent service
My on line order was processed very efficiently and the refills arrived promptly- would use again.
Good service; disappointed by the shipping charges.
Alasdair Why on earth would you be disappointed at being charged £1.50 for post and packing when you purchase an item for £4.90? Our biggest competitor would have charged you £4.99 for the item and £2.50 for postage! The cost of sending a large letter with Royal Mail is £1.29 and we also have to pay vat from the £1.50 we charge making the net revenue to us £1.25, 4p less than we have to pay to send the item. The padded envelope costs around 8p so we actually charge you 12p less than it costs us and that disappoints you??
Luv these pens have been using them for years.
I was able to buy the cartridges I wanted until I found this company. It was quick and easy to order and the delivery was equally quick. I will use this company again.
I would recommend Hamilton pen the service was 100% delivery 100% .I received my delivery at a good price.
Excellent service, very happy with the products
The pen seems reluctant to write with a loot of pressing on plain paper to get it ging
This is clearly an indication that the refill in your ballpoint pen is at fault. If you had contacted us we would have happily sent out a replacement refill but you didn't.
Telephoned to enquire on availability of a particular item. Very friendly service received and all sorted within minutes.
The only place I go to buy my pens. Brilliant service and always great advice.
Thank you so much for the fast delivery, really happy with the products.
The Hamilton Pen Company is rated 4.91 based on 2,425 reviews