The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hamilton Pen Company
Read The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

About The Hamilton Pen Company:

Hamilton Pens is a UK based online store for Pens, Pencils, Refills, Journals and Accessories of all kinds.

We stock a wide range of brands which is growing literally on a daily basis, so you can bet that we have you covered!

We offer free first class shipping on all orders over £15 in the UK and have no limits on how small or large your order is. Each one is as important as the last and will be processed swiftly and with great care.

Keep writing!

info@hamiltonpens.com

Tell us how The Hamilton Pen Company made you happy
Easy to navigate website. Prompt delivery within Rio days.
Genuine product. Arrived the next day.
Exceptionally quick and accurate delivery at a price that beats Amazon.
The stationery I ordered is surprisingly difficult to find but thanks to Google I found it at the Hamilton Pen Company. The order was dealt with immediately and it arrived the next day. Brilliant. How often do you get service like this?
Very Good packing and quick Delivery would pass on the company name for need of future items
Exactly what I required , fast and free thanks.
Very good service
excellent purchasing system with helpful information to ensure customer gets the correct item. amazing return service - delivered the following day. 5 stars, nothing needed returning. many thaanks.
Thanks very much, you went the extra mile to get a particular diary I was having trouble sourcing myself, much appreciated and thanks very much again.
Ordered stationery for my cousin, arrived very quickly, will once this lockdown is over pass over to her the writing paper and envelopes. I'm sure she will be delighted with the product.
One of the best selections of Leuchturm 1917 noteooks I've come across. Ordered a selection and they arrived in 2 days. Excellent service and value.
Great selection of products at very good prices. Discounts available too. Delivery really prompt. Excellent service.
The process of ordering my supplies was simple and effective and the product arrived in good time I was very happy with the service and will use Hamilton Pen Company again.
Good communications from on-line order confirmation through to delivery. Correct order delivered on time.
I enjoyed browsing the extensive range of stationery on offer with great attetion to detail when it came to item information. My order was confirmed in a friendly efficient way and I was given a summary of purchases along with estimation of delivery date . I received my order , carefully wrapped for delivery, well within the estimated time.
I was very pleased with my first experience with the Hamilton Pen Company and I am quite sure it will not be my last. Thank you.!
truly excellent service. Prompt delivery and super customer care. my first choice for pen paper and ink supplies at competitive prices and fair postage charges. highly recommended.
An easy purchase of good quality stationery. Nice not expensive ball points. Delivered speedily. Happy to recommend.
Quick and easy purchase.
Bought 2 x Basildon Bond writing pads...best price I could find.
Absolutely amazing customer service from Vince! I ordered a pen that was found to be out of stock so I was asked if there was another colour I would like? I chose a different colour and was given a pen case in the colour of my choice as a little something extra. It's good to deal with a lovely human being. Will definitely buy from the company again! Thanks for all your help: a very satisfied customer. 12/10
I have been ordering products from The Hamilton Pen Company for approx 2 years now. I have always received good service with my orders mostly arriving the next day. Excellent service and will continue to use them to purchase my Caran d'Ache pencils and accessories.
The Hamilton Pen Company is rated 4.90 based on 1,598 reviews