The Feather Factory Reviews

mrs jenifer
The Feather Factory 5 star review on 11th September 2019
Harley
More Photos & Videos
I was actually a bit concerned about the price, but I have been pleasantly surprised. The pillows are very confortable, and I can now sleep on my side without getting neck ache in the morning. Would absolutely recommend!
Love the both the feather accessories that I purchased, but particularly loved the peacock feather that I wore in my hair for a wedding. Great service and lovely products.
Love the feathers, they are for my wedding and they are just as good as I hoped.
The feathers were well packaged and the delivery was quick. They were all in beautiful condition and exactly as stated. Would definitely order from The Feather Factory
Glorious feathers, fair prices, well packaged parcel and prompt delivery. Excellent service
The ostrich feathers are truly fabulous.. I purchased additional feathers to add to Angel wings already made..

Also, the level of customer services was excellent.
A prompt and efficient service with delivery the following day. A good product, well priced - what more could you ask.
Beautiful feathers. Arrived very quickly. Packaged very well. Will definitely be using again!
I received my order the very next day, packed so carefully in a good sturdy box. The feathers were of excellent condition, and I will definitely buy from this company again. I would recommend anyone else to purchase from this company, as they obviously take great pride in their products that they pick and pack. Thank you
items exactly as described , excellent delivery service and product packed with care.. Sure to do business again
Very efficient, good customer service.
Very good quality, highly recommended.
I ordered these and they came really swiftly and were packaged well. There were loads of feathers and our finished product looks amazing. The only bad thing is that quite a few of the feathers were unusable because they were messed up. Whether that was from the bag they came in or they were just not great feathers before they went into the box I don’t know
The Ostrich feathers were excellent quality and colours just as online.
Arrived swiftly and well packaged. Very good service.
Very helpful. Went above board to advise which feathers would be best for our company
My red and black boa arrived perfectly lush and no shredding at all. The purple one is sparce (half the lushness of the red and black), shorter feathers and they keep falling off. For the money paid, the latter was more like a cheap boa which was very disappointing.

I had paid £10 for speedy delivery and received my items within two days which was great.
I am sorry you are not happy with the quality of your purple Party boa. It isn't the same product as your two tone boa which is a 5 ply deluxe boa. The purple party boa is a product made as a more affordable option, it states in the description of the product that it is made with shorter Ostrich which is why they are cheaper than the deluxe versions.
I might expect a small amount of shedding initially as these items are made to order but this should settle as any loose strands come free.
If you would like to return your purple boa then please let me know by email and I will send you our returns address, we can either exchange or refund accordingly. If you are using the boas together and want them to look similar then I would advise exchanging it for a 5 Ply deluxe boa which would then be comparable, there would obviously be a price difference to pay for this option.
I hope this answers any questions and please contact us direct by email if you need any further help.
Quick delivery, photos were accurate re colour -I had to match a difficult shade of red, and the feathers were exactly the right colour.
Always a very friendly and helpful service and the feathers are second to none.
Love the colour & quality of the feathers received. They’re always sent in lovely packaging too so it’s a joy to receive them.
Just love it! Perfect Father's Day present! Arrived from the UK to US (Philadelphia, PA) quickly and in perfect condition.
The Feather Factory is rated 4.83 based on 544 reviews