The Feather Factory Reviews

mrs jenifer
The Feather Factory 5 star review on 11th September 2019
Harley
More Photos & Videos
I placed an order which was then cancelled for some unspecified reason so I'm afraid my opinion is as low as it could possibly be
I am sorry your order was cancelled. Unfortunately when it came through to us for some reason there were no details of what you wanted to order so we weren't able to process. I tried calling your contact phone number but it was invalid and I then sent an email to you last Thursday to ask for more details. I still hadn't heard anything by Monday so I went ahead and cancelled the order as I didn't want to keep money for an order that we were unable to process.
We haven't had an order do this before but I assume it was a glitch in the system and I will get our web people to check to ensure it doesn't happen again.
If you would like to replace your order then please give us a call and we can take over the phone to ensure no more problems occur.
Apologies again for the inconvenience and hopefully it won't put you off using us again in the future
Very disappointed. Item was of poor quality compared to the picture advertising it. Also ordered a gift box to go with a feather pen I also ordered, was charged for it but no gift box came.
I'm sorry you did not receive your pen in a gift box, there has been an error in packing with this. I shall email you direct with details of refund for this or if you would prefer us to send out a boxed alternative.
Isn't this request premature? According to your tracking it just got to the mail yesterday and it has a long way to travel to Indiana. I don't expect it before Christmas.
I'm sorry you have received a request for a review before you have received your order, unfortunately this does sometimes happen with our overseas orders, I will look into lengthening the timescale from ordering to review request to prevent this happening. Hopefully you may consider adjusting your review when you receive your items.

Your order was dispatched on the 13th December, we do advise allowing approximately 15 working days for delivery to the US.
Please see our delivery terms if required https://www.thefeatherfactory.co.uk/page/delivery-amp-returns/27/

Unfortunately I have not received order yet !?
Thks Claire.
Will review when this is complete but seems long at this stage.
Hi Claire. I'm sorry you have not received your order yet. It was dispatched on the 5th of April and we do advise allowing 10 working days for delivery to the EU. I would expect your order to arrive in the next week. I will also email with delivery details. Please contact us via email if you have any problems. Thanks
Still haven't receive our products we ordered via express
Very expensive
We aim to supply high quality feathers and feather products, we don't try to compete with cheaper alternatives. If you would like to buy something from the website I'm sure you would be happy with the quality. For customers who are not happy for whatever reason we are happy to exchange or refund as necessary within 14 days of delivery.
Have still not recieved my order so not sure what to give you feedback on
Dear Frida
I have tracked your parcel and it states that delivery was attempted yesterday (22nd May) but they were unable to deliver. You will need to organise redelivery or collection from your local office. I have also sent tracking details to your email for you to use.
Please let us know if you have any more problems Kind regards Gillian
Still have not received the feathers that I have ordered
Hi. I am sorry you have not received your order yet. Your feathers were dispatched on the Monday 16th November having received your order on Sunday 15th November. As you chose EU standard delivery we do ask customers to allow 10 working days for delivery which would take you to Friday 27th November. Please see our delivery page for details on this link: http://www.thefeatherfactory.co.uk/page/delivery-amp-returns/27/
Hopefully you will receive your order very soon but if you still have not received your order by the 27th then please contact us again and we will redispatch or refund as required. Thanks Gillian
The Feather Factory is rated 4.83 based on 544 reviews