The Feather Factory Reviews

mrs jenifer
The Feather Factory 5 star review on 11th September 2019
Harley
More Photos & Videos
It is great customer service a warm welcome and fast service fast customer service
My red and black boa arrived perfectly lush and no shredding at all. The purple one is sparce (half the lushness of the red and black), shorter feathers and they keep falling off. For the money paid, the latter was more like a cheap boa which was very disappointing.

I had paid £10 for speedy delivery and received my items within two days which was great.
I am sorry you are not happy with the quality of your purple Party boa. It isn't the same product as your two tone boa which is a 5 ply deluxe boa. The purple party boa is a product made as a more affordable option, it states in the description of the product that it is made with shorter Ostrich which is why they are cheaper than the deluxe versions.
I might expect a small amount of shedding initially as these items are made to order but this should settle as any loose strands come free.
If you would like to return your purple boa then please let me know by email and I will send you our returns address, we can either exchange or refund accordingly. If you are using the boas together and want them to look similar then I would advise exchanging it for a 5 Ply deluxe boa which would then be comparable, there would obviously be a price difference to pay for this option.
I hope this answers any questions and please contact us direct by email if you need any further help.
They looked great.
Hi. I hope you were happy with your feather pens, you say they looked great but only gave 3 stars, was there a problem with the order or delivery? Please let us know so we can put it right and prevent from happening again.

Thanks
The feathers themselves were beautiful, and the packaging ensured safe delivery. Unfortunately the quills were let down by the poor quality of the nibs. I strongly recommend that you make the nibs removeable / changeable so that customers can replace them with proper ones if they wish, or keeping the decorative one supplied.
I'm sorry you are not completely happy with your order. The Nib pens that we supplied you with all have a bronzed accommodation tip and replaceable nib. These are specially designed to be used for calligraphy purposes and the nibs can be replaced for other specialist nibs if required. I would recommend www.calligraphy.co.uk for buying additional nibs and nib sets. I hope this is of help to you.
Kind regards
Gillian
Lovely feather brooch but would have like to know the size as it was quite big. Arrived quickly. Packaging not stylish for gifts as stated. Did not return my email messages.
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry you weren't happy with the product, I did reply to you email on the 23rd November, maybe check your junk emails if you did not see it? (please see copy of email sent below). As I said in my email we are quite happy to refund you for your items if they are unsuitable and you would like to return them.
Thanks
Email sent on the 23rd November 2016
Dear Louise
I am sorry you are not entirely happy with your order, if you would like to return them then please do within 14 days to The Feather Factory, The Old Brushworks, Castle Hill, Axminster, Devon, EX13 5PY and we will refund you for the items returned.
Thank you for your feedback we will look into your suggestions
Kind regards
Gillian

Customer Services
The Feather Factory
www.thefeatherfactory.co.uk

We are on Facebook and Twitter please like us and follow for regular updates and new products.
Fast delivery and friendly service. Very pleased.
The Feather Factory is rated 4.83 based on 545 reviews