The Feather Factory Reviews

mrs jenifer
The Feather Factory 5 star review on 11th September 2019
Harley
More Photos & Videos
Hello feather people so delighted with my beautiful feathers delivery was so quick thank you x
Purchased a rust Fedora with feather and additional millinery.
The customer service and guidance was given in a patient and incredibly well informed manner from a lovely and knowledgeable lady.
The hat when arrived is something quite beautiful and fits perfectly. The feathers are both exquisitely detailed and eye catching.
A very delighted customer, David
The Feather Factory 5 star review on 23rd June 2020
Very nice feathers
I ordered three different colours of goose feathers, the range of colours is brilliant as there are so many varieties of one colour.

Delivery was very quick and on time.

The goose feathers are by far the best quality I have come across and I will definitely be ordering again in the foreseeable future and would recommend to anyone for great quality feathers.
The Feather Factory 5 star review on 11th June 2020
Great, prompt service and beautiful product
Super efficient and exactly what I'd hoped for. I'll definitely look to place another order soon. Thank you!
I absolutely love them! The colours are so beautiful and I also love the fact that they are handmade. I will treat them with care, thank you.
The Feather Factory 5 star review on 22nd April 2020
Lovely feathers & biros write well.
Fabulous. Great assistance from Customer Service. Was sent a colour fabric sample. My feather boa is gorgeous and arrived greatly packaged. Definitely recommend The Feather Factory :)
Prompt service and beautiful feathers! Would recommend this company and use again! Quality product and ethically sourced, perfect!
Amazing quick service would highly recommend
Exelaint service and quality!!
The Feather Factory 5 star review on 12th March 2020
Excellent service and advice over the phone and swift delivery with plenty of updates. The boa is gorgeous!
My order came quickly and the 3 large ostrich plumes that I bought are really full, beautiful, good quality
Excellent service and great products. I’m very pleased.
Joan R
Excellent website, super fast delivery and I love my feathers! Thank you. A fraction of the price of pretty much identical ones I was going to buy from a high end interiors shop in Walton St SW1!
I was struggling to find a suitable trim for a dance costume. I contacted the Feather Factory and Claire was a godsend in helping me find the best type of trim and colour match. She was very professional, friendly and had the utmost patience when dealing with the endless questions I asked of her. My order was sent out promptly and received the following day. It was a perfect match and of excellent quality. I can’t recommend this company highly enough.
Really pleased with fast service and received feathers carefully packaged
Ordering was easy and simple.
Delivery and fast arrived the next day . Amazing service will use again and definitely recommend. And finely the feathers were perfect, exactly as described and pictured . Arrived fully protected and in perfect condition.
Thanks guys.
L.Benson
Was exactly what I was looking for the right sizes and at a reasonable price.
The Feather Factory is rated 4.83 based on 544 reviews