The Feather Factory Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Feather Factory

How would you rate The Feather Factory ?

Elaine
"Helpful and friendly service and very prompt delivery of great products- thank you from stylistsown.co.uk"
Valerie
"Very prompt service and product was exactly as ordered."
"Great service & advice and prompt delivery. Arrived just when it was needed. Thanks girls Sue"
"Great items - quite expensive though"
"Fantastic delivery and service"
"Great service ...came the next day and very helpful on the phone"
"The products are beautiful, generous, well made and incredible value for money. Make lovely presents!"
"Excellent product and service"
"always superb service and quality secont to none"
"Arrived very promptly in good packaging. Feathers are excellent, thank you"
"Great customer service, super fast delivery. highly recommended supplier!"
"Amazingly quick service, the writing quills arrived the next day. They look great and write really well. My daughter and friends loved them."
"So pleased with the feathers they are really high quality and packaged very carefully, arrived the next day, would definitely buy again"
"Very happy with my feathers will defenetly b ordering again thanks Kate"
"I’m delighted with the service I received from you. The feathers are gorgeous and really nice. Will order again soon!"
"Brilliant product; feathers are soft, firmly fixed in place and colourfast - managed to leave it out in the rain overnight after a party but 10 minutes in a gentle tumble drier restored it to its original state. Fast delivery and helpful staff."
"Was struggling to match a colour for some buttonholes , so rang and spoke to Stephanie who was so friendly and helpful, I decided to drive to Axminster where Steph had all the colours I had asked for, ready for me to view . She was so helpful giving me ideas and helping me match the colours I needed . Thank you Steph. And the other lady who I sadly don't know her name but had met before was just as helpful and friendly. Always a fantastic service and lovely staff . A great company. Thank you ."
"The various pheasant feathers are fantastic. Thanks very much."
"Beautiful feathers and prompt service"
"The item's I ordered were fine. The fact I had to order 10.00 worth of stuff I didnt want because of the minimum order policy will be a deal breaker in the future. For some one just at the beginners stage of millinery you wouldn't be my go to site in the future. Sadly as your products are first class."
"I was blown away when I received my order! The quality of the feathers (even though some were marked as defective) was still way superior to any other feathers you'll find out there. The delivery was super fast and the care of the packaging stood out compared to other feathers I've bought before. The Feather Factory is now my first option when buying feathers. 100% recommended."
"My order arrived next day & the feathers are beautiful, very few damaged or unclean. Would have liked email confirmation of my order though."
I am pleased you are happy with your feathers. You should have received an email confirmation of order and also confirmation of it's dispatch. If ordering again, please check that your email address is correct on your order and also check your junk email as confirmations do sometimes get sent there. If you need a copy of your invoice please let me know and I can send you one by email. Thanks for your custom
"Fabulous customer service. Stephanie was happy to answer all of my questions via email before ordering. I ordered a bright turquoise party boa. It's fabulous! Lovely and fluffy with no shedding. The colour is paler than I expected from the colour chart on the website, but I didn't ask for a sample and it isn't disappointingly pale. Would 100% recommend this company."
The Feather Factory is rated 4.84 based on 404 reviews