The Feather Factory Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Feather Factory

How would you rate The Feather Factory?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Valerie
"Very prompt service and product was exactly as ordered."
Suzanne
"Great service & advice and prompt delivery. Arrived just when it was needed. Thanks girls Sue"
Katerina
"Thanks for your cooperation Best regards Alex&Katia Kiraci..."
"Great service with fabulous products. Very pleased with the high quality of the feathers"
"Order delivered very promptly"
"Order arrived next morning, very pleased with the quality of the Hackle"
"Amazing value and beautiful products ! Thank you so much Feather Factory . I bought them to jazz up my Barbour cloth cap ... look fabulous and I get a lot of compliments. Very fast delivery also ."
"Nothing is too much trouble, great customer service"
"The broaches were just right and exactly what I wanted"
"The Company was kind enough to send samples so I could colour match to my dress. Once ordered the boas arrived really quickly with excellent updates on delivery times. They were beautifully packed (just like receiving a Christmas present !!) and were excellent quality."
"Bought two ostrich plumes, and am really pleased with their quality and fullness of feather. Service was excellent, I found the website easy to manage and was thrilled to receive my order the following day. Would definitely recommend"
"Delighted with my purchases. Gorgeous feathers and so well packaged. Prompt delivery too."
"Extremely efficient as usual!"
"Excellent range of products. Very prompt delivery, items came the next day. Lower minimum order value would be helpful even if there was a postage charge."
"Next day delivery as standard very welcome. Lovely products."
"Very informative,good advice and supper quick turn around.Highly recomend"
"very helpful and swift delivery, but the minimum order of £30 for individual customer is rather steep"
"Very fast service, packaged really well so the feathers stayed perfect."
"Great service, purchased the lovely heritage breed turkey feathers which are quite special."
"My parcel arrived the following day after I placed my order. The feathers are to go in flowr arrangements for a Burns Night celebration. They are absolutely lovely and just what I wanted. Excellent products and service"
"Amazing, Im very happy with my boa perfect color and thickness."
Hi. I have tracked your parcel and it states that it has been delivered on the 14th January so you will hopefully have it now. Please let me know by email if you have any further problems. Thanks
"Very prompt delivery and well packaged too. Items are very well made and extremely good value for money. Thank you."
"Very prompt service and product was exactly as ordered."
The Feather Factory is rated 4.83 based on 337 reviews