The Feather Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Feather Factory
Read The Feather Factory Reviews

The Old Brushworks, Castle Hill, Axminster

Tell us how The Feather Factory made you happy
I have used this company a few times now. They are so so helpful. Great company, great product!
Very fast delivery. Very good product quality. Very happy with the merchandise. I recommend it
The Feather Factory 5 star review on 13th September 2021
Quick delivery, excellent quality feathers, just as described.
I’m incredibly happy with my feathers!!! JB
Very pleasant & effecient service.Items came quickly & were beautifully packed.
A very quick and efficient service; the feathers were of a very high quality. Will certainly be back again.
I found The Feather Factory online and after looking through their selection on the website, which was great, I called and spoke with Gillian as I had a few questions regarding a small order I wished to place. She was exceptionally helpful. I placed the order which arrived very quickly and well packaged with a perfect selection of ostrich feathers!
The Feather Factory 5 star review on 13th August 2021
Excellent and efficient service. My order was processed abs dispatched very quickly.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED 5****** ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL BOA IM SO DELIGHTED AND DEFINITELY WILL BE BACK FOR MORE SO. MANY THANKS .
Very good, reasonably priced products, excellent service and delivery..
Excellent service! And next day delivery, highly recommend.
Really please with the feathers I bought. They have made up beautifully. Superior quality exactly as the description said and fast delivery. Thank you Feather Factory
The most amazing feathers, brilliant quality! Looked perfect added to my wedding dress. And thank you for such prompt delivery.
We are using these as part of a wedding table centre piece. Just what we wanted. Quick delivery x
Wonderful service. Well packaged items, with a speedy delivery.
Excellent service day after brilliant
I’ve just put my first order in, after my supplier not re stocking. I had ostrich feathers, by the metre and a Pom. Delivery was quick, and well packed. I will be going back! 🙂
Super quick and efficient customer service! We had a quick order that was needed in a few days and it was shipped instantly and with us the next day!
Have bought feathers and feather earrings from the Factory. Great products. Well priced and promptly delivered.
Super service, quick and efficient. Samples were sent so I could get the exact colour match and the order process was easy and fast. The feathers are beautiful quality and the best price for the quality I have come across. Definitely be using again!
The Feather Factory is rated 4.85 based on 626 reviews