The Feather Factory Reviews

Alison
The Feather Factory 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Lynda
Very quick service
I love this company, and the ostrich feathers, order packed with loving care. Only negative is I’ve got to wait till have have an order over £30,
Excellent service. The product was precisely what i required. The lady I dealt with was very helpful indeed. Thank you for your help.
Really speedy dispatch and delivery. Carefully packaged. Would recommend with the caveat that the minimum order threshold wouldn’t always suit me as I only require small quantities.
I have been purchasing, mainly feathers from the feather factory and can not sing their praise enough. The quality is top of the best. Delivery super fast, it's best not to blink lol. I wish I could order all the time, but distance and Brexit has made it difficult, but when ever I can, I will. 10/10
The Feather Factory 5 star review on 27th April 2022
I received my 5 ply ostrich feather boa for my wedding and i was so amazed!!It is very thick and luxurious.Better than my expectations!!It arrived here in Greece seven days after!!!! Last but not least ,i would like to thank everyone from The feather Factory, that helped me by sending back information for any question that i have.!!!The e mails were so kind and personal that i felt very secure for my order.Thank you for everything!!!I will send you fotos of my wedding day in May!!!Kind regards Lena,Greece
Fantastic customer service. Couldn't help enough. The feathers were amazing. You can't beat the quality of the feathers. Well worth the money. They looked amazing on the Dress and Jacket I made for my customers. They were delighted, thank you so much. Will always use the feather factory
Excellent service Margaret Lancashire hawk and owls
Website easy to you . Confidence in order being fulfilled . Delivered well BUT ordered Gold and they were more brownie yellow rather than gold but hopefully my milliner will disagree ( as my daughter did )
Really speedy delivery and excellent quality feathers - thank you
Amazing feathers - beautifully packed so they arrived in perfect condition.
Amazing service and quality boas. I ordered the 5-ply dancewear one and it's really fluffy, thick and a gorgeous colour. Would definitely recommend
The Feather Factory 5 star review on 7th March 2022
Excellent service would highly recommend
Great service and fab feather boa really good quality
Brilliant customer service messaged replied to quick quick delivery would def order from here again
Beautiful peacock feathers! Look fabulous in my vase to match peacock curtains. Super fast delivery and delicately packaged.
The feathers are in perfect condition and exactly as described. I’d been struggling to find any until I found this website. They came so quickly!
The product we received was beautiful and good condition. I needed help and the email response from customer service was exceptional. They went above and beyond to help. Great service.
Lovely quality . Arrived beautifully packed.
Ordered a feather topper for the Christmas tree. Thoughtfully packaged, undamaged, quick delivery, beautiful well made item. Very pleased. Would recommend.
The Feather Factory is rated 4.86 based on 657 reviews