The Feather Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Feather Factory
Read The Feather Factory Reviews

Tell us how The Feather Factory made you happy
Ordered the rare breed turkey quill mix, hen pheasant centre and male pheasant side along with the blue Mallard duck feathers which are a beautiful colour although slightly darker than I'd hoped for my project. All brilliant quality and meticulously packaged. Very prompt delivery. Definitely would buy again.
Great quality product, delivery came quicker than expected. Would highly recommend for anyone looking for home decoration.
I am so impresed with the feathers that I ordered from the feather factory. Delivery was so quick. I will certainly be ordering again when I need further feathers to add to one of my Wreath creations.
Incredibly helpful in meeting two very last minute orders. The service really couldn't have been better and quality is always second to none. Wouldn't hesitate in using again.
Received my order of nickel brooch's to make feather pins. I'm absolutely over the moon with my order, they are very well made and look expensive (I have bought some cheaper ones but definately worth spending a little bit more money)
Would highly recommend their products and service!!
Excellent. Fast delivery and beautiful products.
The Feather Factory 5 star review on 31st August 2020
I was delighted with my order from The Feather factory. It arrived promptly and was well packaged so that the feathers arrived in perfect condition
Great customer service, very fast delivery, excellent product!
Gorgeous product and extremely prompt service. Highly recommend
Very fast delivery and well packaged so it arrived in perfect condition. I'm so pleased with the quality of the feathers I received today.
First the positive: the postage was extremely quick, even in these terribly slow postage times due to Covid-19.
Now unfortunately the negative side: I ordered 12 hand cut Quill Pens and not even one of the twelve delivered Quill pens could be used to write decent copperplate. Whoever cut the nibs on the Quills must have used a blunt blade and as a result of this, not only were the nibs unsatisfactory but also the Quills were damaged making it impossible to adequately re-cut the nibs.. Also the tops of the nib tines did not match, or were blunt. I had to re-cut the quills, which I am well able to do, but even so I only got three passable Quill pens from the lot, due to the damage caused to the rest of the Quill above the nibs by the blunt blade.
In summary: of the twelve Quill Pens ordered, nine ended up in the dust bin.
Hi. I am sorry you are not happy with your hand cut quill pens, we do supply a lot of these pens to different customers and have not had problems before. I will ensure our stock is checked and we will resend another batch which I hope will be of use to you. Thank you for your feedback.
Fabulous feathers as always
Beauitful feathers and packaged beautifully xx
Excellent service, fast delivery. Thanks
Hello feather people so delighted with my beautiful feathers delivery was so quick thank you x
Purchased a rust Fedora with feather and additional millinery.
The customer service and guidance was given in a patient and incredibly well informed manner from a lovely and knowledgeable lady.
The hat when arrived is something quite beautiful and fits perfectly. The feathers are both exquisitely detailed and eye catching.
A very delighted customer, David
The Feather Factory 5 star review on 23rd June 2020
Very nice feathers
I ordered three different colours of goose feathers, the range of colours is brilliant as there are so many varieties of one colour.

Delivery was very quick and on time.

The goose feathers are by far the best quality I have come across and I will definitely be ordering again in the foreseeable future and would recommend to anyone for great quality feathers.
The Feather Factory 5 star review on 11th June 2020
Great, prompt service and beautiful product
Super efficient and exactly what I'd hoped for. I'll definitely look to place another order soon. Thank you!
The Feather Factory is rated 4.83 based on 558 reviews