The Feather Factory Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Feather Factory

How would you rate The Feather Factory?

Valerie
"Very prompt service and product was exactly as ordered."
Suzanne
"Great service & advice and prompt delivery. Arrived just when it was needed. Thanks girls Sue"
Katerina
"Thanks for your cooperation Best regards Alex&Katia Kiraci..."
"Order received within 24 hours, exactly as described."
"Excellent service, goods exactly as described, well packaged."
"Unfortunately I have not received order yet !? Thks Claire. Will review when this is complete but seems long at this stage."
Hi Claire. I'm sorry you have not received your order yet. It was dispatched on the 5th of April and we do advise allowing 10 working days for delivery to the EU. I would expect your order to arrive in the next week. I will also email with delivery details. Please contact us via email if you have any problems. Thanks
"As always the feathers are just amazing! Perfect for my hats & customers."
"Amazing customer service from Stephanie, so very helpful and a very quick response to my numerous email questions. I sent photos of my hat that I was looking to decorate with feathers along with a colour sample, not only did Stephanie reply with a suggestions of feathers to match but she pencilled a drawing of the hat showing how best to position the feathers. My feathers arrived by 1st class post the day after I placed my order. I cannot recommend this company highly enough.....brilliant, and thank you so much for your help Stephanie"
"Ordered and it was delivered the next day"
"Fast delivery and great items. Will be buying again from them"
"Fabulous feathers which arrived quickly. Will be ordering again."
"Easyish to order, quick delivery and a good range of feathers dyed to the colours i required."
"Really speedy response and delivery, beautiful feathers for A level art textiles."
"Great company, so happy to help and follow through the order with updates. Friendly, knowledgeable and professional person on the phone."
"i Ordered my feathers and got next day less then 15hrs, am so happy with the service and Quality and fast timeing..i will Definitley be using ..feather factory..again..mr l corbett,"
"I ordered some very long, natural peacock feathers to put in a vase for my home. They are absolutely beautiful and arrived promptly and very well packaged. Very impressed with both the quality and the service."
"Confirmed order and its within same day. Delivery was on target for next day, held up only by horrendous weather conditions which brought all transport to a halt for three days. Excellent service; top grade products."
"Parfait ! Belle qualité et livraison rapide !"
"Ordered the plume on the Fri morning early , the delivery date was meant to be the following week - acceptable ! the plume actually arrived 24 hrs later on the saturday . The ordering system is simple . Thank you ."
"Amazing selection of beautiful feathers delivered quickly at a reasonable price. The only downside was trying to decide which ones to choose!"
"The quality was exceptional for the price paid and look wonderful - very very happy and would recommend happily. Dispatch and delivery was extremely quick too."
"Felix could not have been more helpful in helping me source the feathers needed for daughter's Art project. Absolutely superb customer service."
"Great service with fabulous products. Very pleased with the high quality of the feathers"
The Feather Factory is rated 4.83 based on 356 reviews