The Feather Factory Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Feather Factory

Tell us how The Feather Factory made you happy

Lindy
"Impressive quality feathers. One Reeves! Very expensive! Immaculate however. Beautifully packed . Shall order again Thankyou."
Carol
"Our company is Laurel Designs Studio and we specialise in producing handmade bespoke stationery for weddings & events. So many beautiful feathers, lots more in a bag than I expected. Will definitely use you again. Thank you."
Colin Smith
"Fantastic delivery and service"
"Absolutely stunning feathers arrived very quick and very helpful staff over the moon will order again"
"All Peacock feathers were safely packaged and of the highest quality"
"I’m so pleased to have found this company. The product quality is fantastic! Beautifully presented and arrived swiftly and well protected. I can’t wait to use them again. Just fabulous. Highly recommend 🌟"
"Have used The Feather Factory before and consistently good products."
"I love the feathers I've bought my for my new hat . I have a unique hat & the feathers just make it even more unique . Service was great too ."
"Asking for a review before I received the articles is very back to front. I waited 7 days from the advice dispatch date"
"Instant reply with delivery the next day. Pretty good service. Highly recommended."
"Thank you for being an efficient company! My requirements were dealt with professionally and courteously and I will recommend anyone looking for your products to approach you immediately."
"Fantastic service and good quality feathers."
"Delighted with all 3 broaches received. Excellent items very reasonably priced. Thank you so much Cheryl"
"Excellent service. Product is even better than I expected and delivery was spot on."
"just what I wanted, great. Recommended by a friend who is a milliner ( why did I not ask her before!!!!!!!!!! )"
"Your employee was very helpful with my feather color query. Great feathers, super speedy delivery, great service"
"Really fast and helpful. Great products and lovely staff!"
"Excellent service, fast and efficient."
"The feather factory were very helpful, they understood what I wanted and supplied a product to suit. Their customer service is exceptional."
"feathers are very lovely - large, fluffy and colourful!"
"The quality of the feathers are far better than I expected and fantastic service. Always prompt delivery and well packaged. Highly recommend ordering from these guys. I had ordered previously through other sites but wouldn't go anywhere else now. Fantastic site."
"Great quick service. Superb quality"
"great quality feathers and quick delivery. but wish you would display all the colours of the feather such as the ostrich and peacock ones. i have to return the bleached peacock ones as they don't look as good as they do online and the ostrich ones as they didn't have the colour displayed on the site but bought anyway in a rush."
Thank you for your feedback, I will reply direct with return details and we can either refund or exchange as required
The Feather Factory is rated 4.82 based on 441 reviews