The Feather Factory Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Feather Factory

Tell us how The Feather Factory made you happy

Harley
"Excellent Quality hat, both in material and craftsmanship, The material on the hat does not feel cheap at all and the feathers on the brooch are in prime condition (no ratty looking ones). The hat fits well too and is one of the more comfortable hats I've ever worn. it was packaged sensibly and was delivered quicker than expect too, really happy with the purchase and service."
Lindy
"Impressive quality feathers. One Reeves! Very expensive! Immaculate however. Beautifully packed . Shall order again Thankyou."
"Our company is Laurel Designs Studio and we specialise in producing handmade bespoke stationery for weddings & events. So many beautiful feathers, lots more in a bag than I expected. Will definitely use you again. Thank you."
"Easy to use website with a fantastic range of feathery goodies @ great prices. Check out and communication excellent throughout, and extremely quick processing and delivery. Items arrived well packed and completely gorgeous. Thank you!!"
"Prompt delivery. These are nice feathers, good quality. Have purchased before and will purchase again, I rely on the quality."
"I was amazed by the level of professionalism with a human touch, i’d describe my expirience by this words. Beyond grateful, when ever it comes to the feathers in the future again, The Feather Factory will be my destination. Thank you! Petar"
"I placed an order which was then cancelled for some unspecified reason so I'm afraid my opinion is as low as it could possibly be"
I am sorry your order was cancelled. Unfortunately when it came through to us for some reason there were no details of what you wanted to order so we weren't able to process. I tried calling your contact phone number but it was invalid and I then sent an email to you last Thursday to ask for more details. I still hadn't heard anything by Monday so I went ahead and cancelled the order as I didn't want to keep money for an order that we were unable to process.
We haven't had an order do this before but I assume it was a glitch in the system and I will get our web people to check to ensure it doesn't happen again.
If you would like to replace your order then please give us a call and we can take over the phone to ensure no more problems occur.
Apologies again for the inconvenience and hopefully it won't put you off using us again in the future
"Very happy with my purchase, I can’t wait to start using them! I found they provided excellent customer service."
"The BOA was excellent!"
"ok products and sent fast"
"Items came well packaged and in good time. Feathers gorgeous and those on the ribbon are well made."
"LOVE LOVE LOVE! What more can I say. 100% on points"
"Really helpful customer service and super fast delivery. The products that arrived are wonderful."
"I was blown away with the professionalism and knowledge of the charming yet helpful lady in Sales. As promised my order arrived on the morning she said it would and perfectly packaged. Both sorts of feathers l ordered are stunningly beautiful and will do the project l procured them for full justice. Both highly recommendable, the feathers and charming lady. Kindest regards. Alex"
"Very nice product! Thank you so much. I’d like to order next time too."
"I was actually a bit concerned about the price, but I have been pleasantly surprised. The pillows are very confortable, and I can now sleep on my side without getting neck ache in the morning. Would absolutely recommend!"
"Love the both the feather accessories that I purchased, but particularly loved the peacock feather that I wore in my hair for a wedding. Great service and lovely products."
"Love the feathers, they are for my wedding and they are just as good as I hoped."
"The feathers were well packaged and the delivery was quick. They were all in beautiful condition and exactly as stated. Would definitely order from The Feather Factory"
"Glorious feathers, fair prices, well packaged parcel and prompt delivery. Excellent service"
"The ostrich feathers are truly fabulous.. I purchased additional feathers to add to Angel wings already made.. Also, the level of customer services was excellent."
"A prompt and efficient service with delivery the following day. A good product, well priced - what more could you ask."
The Feather Factory is rated 4.82 based on 497 reviews