The Feather Factory Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Feather Factory

Tell us how The Feather Factory made you happy

Carol
"Our company is Laurel Designs Studio and we specialise in producing handmade bespoke stationery for weddings & events. So many beautiful feathers, lots more in a bag than I expected. Will definitely use you again. Thank you."
Colin Smith
"Fantastic delivery and service"
"Helpful and friendly service and very prompt delivery of great products- thank you from stylistsown.co.uk"
"Absolutely fantastic service and such beautiful feathers. I certainly recommend the feather factory."
"Website was clear and the delivery was promptly and safelydelivered. The product was well made and looks very good. I had a slight problem of my own making which was kindly and quickly dear with when I contacted the seller. Thank you."
"Received my order the next day! The feathers are absolutely beautiful. Cannot fault the service or the quality would recommend feather factory"
"Brilliant quality feathers"
"Great product"
"Love the feather earrings! Well priced and exotic. Delivered as promised. Ordered 4 pairs. Three are in excellent condition. One pair: a feather got detached from the base but I quickly fixed it with superglue."
"Great quality and prompt delivery. Thank you the quill pens were colourful and added a real sparkle to our story telling workshop"
"Excellent service - love the feathers."
"Quick and easy ordering process and delivery. The feathers are excellent quality."
"Beautiful ! Speedy delivery. Feathers even better than pictures."
"First class product excellent quality feather fringe. Dispatched promptly nicely packaged. I am very pleased with the company and will use it again and recommend it to others. Thankyou"
"Fast delivery! Feathers perfect! Great overall service"
"Amazing colours and quality of feathers which arrived the next day. They will add an exotic touch to my Christmas wreaths and decorations this year. Thankyou."
Thanks for your review and image. We supply personalised feathers as well which may be of interest to you, they look great on invitations and place settings https://www.thefeatherfactory.co.uk/categories/engraved-feathers/64/ Thanks for your custom and we'll look forward to dealing with you in the future
"Great items - quite expensive though"
"Fantastic delivery and service"
Thanks for your review, it's a really beautiful striking image.
"Great service ...came the next day and very helpful on the phone"
"The products are beautiful, generous, well made and incredible value for money. Make lovely presents!"
"Excellent product and service"
"always superb service and quality secont to none"
The Feather Factory is rated 4.84 based on 418 reviews