The Feather Factory Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Feather Factory

Tell us how The Feather Factory made you happy

Lindy
"Impressive quality feathers. One Reeves! Very expensive! Immaculate however. Beautifully packed . Shall order again Thankyou."
Carol
"Our company is Laurel Designs Studio and we specialise in producing handmade bespoke stationery for weddings & events. So many beautiful feathers, lots more in a bag than I expected. Will definitely use you again. Thank you."
Colin Smith
"Fantastic delivery and service"
"I received my order the very next day, packed so carefully in a good sturdy box. The feathers were of excellent condition, and I will definitely buy from this company again. I would recommend anyone else to purchase from this company, as they obviously take great pride in their products that they pick and pack. Thank you"
"items exactly as described , excellent delivery service and product packed with care.. Sure to do business again"
"Very efficient, good customer service."
"Very good quality, highly recommended."
"I ordered these and they came really swiftly and were packaged well. There were loads of feathers and our finished product looks amazing. The only bad thing is that quite a few of the feathers were unusable because they were messed up. Whether that was from the bag they came in or they were just not great feathers before they went into the box I don’t know"
"The Ostrich feathers were excellent quality and colours just as online. Arrived swiftly and well packaged. Very good service."
"Very helpful. Went above board to advise which feathers would be best for our company"
"My red and black boa arrived perfectly lush and no shredding at all. The purple one is sparce (half the lushness of the red and black), shorter feathers and they keep falling off. For the money paid, the latter was more like a cheap boa which was very disappointing. I had paid £10 for speedy delivery and received my items within two days which was great."
I am sorry you are not happy with the quality of your purple Party boa. It isn't the same product as your two tone boa which is a 5 ply deluxe boa. The purple party boa is a product made as a more affordable option, it states in the description of the product that it is made with shorter Ostrich which is why they are cheaper than the deluxe versions.
I might expect a small amount of shedding initially as these items are made to order but this should settle as any loose strands come free.
If you would like to return your purple boa then please let me know by email and I will send you our returns address, we can either exchange or refund accordingly. If you are using the boas together and want them to look similar then I would advise exchanging it for a 5 Ply deluxe boa which would then be comparable, there would obviously be a price difference to pay for this option.
I hope this answers any questions and please contact us direct by email if you need any further help.
"Quick delivery, photos were accurate re colour -I had to match a difficult shade of red, and the feathers were exactly the right colour."
"Always a very friendly and helpful service and the feathers are second to none."
"Love the colour & quality of the feathers received. They’re always sent in lovely packaging too so it’s a joy to receive them."
"Just love it! Perfect Father's Day present! Arrived from the UK to US (Philadelphia, PA) quickly and in perfect condition."
"I ordered coque and burnt ostrich feathers. The colours were exactly as expected. Amazing customer service, ordered by telephone on Friday and delivered in Jersey on Monday. Highly recommended"
"Great very easy to order and arrived within days!"
"Order was delivered within 2 days. Everything was better than expected. Am absolutely delighted."
"very happy with the packaging and speed of delivery but just a bit disappointed that I needed to buy more than I needed to get above the £30 minimum order"
"Good products and service, arrived quickly."
"Appreciate prompt delivery and very satisfied with the quality of the product, thank you!"
"The product was better that photographed on the website. Though the delivery took a bit longer than I expected - I paid for express delivery - I am generally happy with the product."
"Excellent service. Feathers arrived promptly in very good condition ready to use. Cannot fault, would use again."
The Feather Factory is rated 4.82 based on 476 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access