The Feather Factory Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Feather Factory

How would you rate The Feather Factory ?

Elaine
"Helpful and friendly service and very prompt delivery of great products- thank you from stylistsown.co.uk"
Valerie
"Very prompt service and product was exactly as ordered."
"Great service & advice and prompt delivery. Arrived just when it was needed. Thanks girls Sue"
"Brilliant product; feathers are soft, firmly fixed in place and colourfast - managed to leave it out in the rain overnight after a party but 10 minutes in a gentle tumble drier restored it to its original state. Fast delivery and helpful staff."
"Was struggling to match a colour for some buttonholes , so rang and spoke to Stephanie who was so friendly and helpful, I decided to drive to Axminster where Steph had all the colours I had asked for, ready for me to view . She was so helpful giving me ideas and helping me match the colours I needed . Thank you Steph. And the other lady who I sadly don't know her name but had met before was just as helpful and friendly. Always a fantastic service and lovely staff . A great company. Thank you ."
"The various pheasant feathers are fantastic. Thanks very much."
"Beautiful feathers and prompt service"
"The item's I ordered were fine. The fact I had to order 10.00 worth of stuff I didnt want because of the minimum order policy will be a deal breaker in the future. For some one just at the beginners stage of millinery you wouldn't be my go to site in the future. Sadly as your products are first class."
"I was blown away when I received my order! The quality of the feathers (even though some were marked as defective) was still way superior to any other feathers you'll find out there. The delivery was super fast and the care of the packaging stood out compared to other feathers I've bought before. The Feather Factory is now my first option when buying feathers. 100% recommended."
"My order arrived next day & the feathers are beautiful, very few damaged or unclean. Would have liked email confirmation of my order though."
I am pleased you are happy with your feathers. You should have received an email confirmation of order and also confirmation of it's dispatch. If ordering again, please check that your email address is correct on your order and also check your junk email as confirmations do sometimes get sent there. If you need a copy of your invoice please let me know and I can send you one by email. Thanks for your custom
"Fabulous customer service. Stephanie was happy to answer all of my questions via email before ordering. I ordered a bright turquoise party boa. It's fabulous! Lovely and fluffy with no shedding. The colour is paler than I expected from the colour chart on the website, but I didn't ask for a sample and it isn't disappointingly pale. Would 100% recommend this company."
"Excellent service. Quality also excellent. My refurbished hat looks fabulous."
"Lovely feathers as described and very well packed. Came very quickly too. Very happy."
"Always a hassle free transaction friendly efficient service and very fast delivery thanks again"
"Good quality feathers. On time delivery. Professional"
"They looked great."
Hi. I hope you were happy with your feather pens, you say they looked great but only gave 3 stars, was there a problem with the order or delivery? Please let us know so we can put it right and prevent from happening again.

Thanks
"Working on tv drama/doc. Quills brilliant. Great choice. Great products. Fast service."
"Great range of products - I unfortunately ordered the wrong things BUT the service from TFF was exceptional - fast delivery, friendly and quick response when I emailed and no quibbles about my returning the goods even though it was my error. Would highly recommend."
"Order came really quickly. Love it, beautiful feathers"
"Beautiful feathers. Great choice of colours. Fast service. Great value. Perfect for my project!"
"Lush!! this is the third boa I have bought from Feather Factory. The quality is excellent and they are not too delicate that they fall apart immediately upon wearing! The most recent purchase I made was dark red. I was slightly disappointed with the colour - it is more crimson than red but it is still gorgeous and I know I will adore wearing it!"
"Lovely feathers and excellent, fast service."
"Very easy to book on line and very swift responses and delivery, thank you"
The Feather Factory is rated 4.83 based on 392 reviews