The Feather Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Feather Factory
Read The Feather Factory Reviews

Tell us how The Feather Factory made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The Feather Factory 5 star review on 22nd April 2020
Lindy
The Feather Factory 5 star review on 24th October 2018
Carol
More Photos & Videos
Super efficient and exactly what I'd hoped for. I'll definitely look to place another order soon. Thank you!
I absolutely love them! The colours are so beautiful and I also love the fact that they are handmade. I will treat them with care, thank you.
The Feather Factory 5 star review on 22nd April 2020
Lovely feathers & biros write well.
Fabulous. Great assistance from Customer Service. Was sent a colour fabric sample. My feather boa is gorgeous and arrived greatly packaged. Definitely recommend The Feather Factory :)
Prompt service and beautiful feathers! Would recommend this company and use again! Quality product and ethically sourced, perfect!
Amazing quick service would highly recommend
Exelaint service and quality!!
The Feather Factory 5 star review on 12th March 2020
Excellent service and advice over the phone and swift delivery with plenty of updates. The boa is gorgeous!
My order came quickly and the 3 large ostrich plumes that I bought are really full, beautiful, good quality
Excellent service and great products. I’m very pleased.
Joan R
Excellent website, super fast delivery and I love my feathers! Thank you. A fraction of the price of pretty much identical ones I was going to buy from a high end interiors shop in Walton St SW1!
I was struggling to find a suitable trim for a dance costume. I contacted the Feather Factory and Claire was a godsend in helping me find the best type of trim and colour match. She was very professional, friendly and had the utmost patience when dealing with the endless questions I asked of her. My order was sent out promptly and received the following day. It was a perfect match and of excellent quality. I can’t recommend this company highly enough.
Really pleased with fast service and received feathers carefully packaged
Ordering was easy and simple.
Delivery and fast arrived the next day . Amazing service will use again and definitely recommend. And finely the feathers were perfect, exactly as described and pictured . Arrived fully protected and in perfect condition.
Thanks guys.
L.Benson
Was exactly what I was looking for the right sizes and at a reasonable price.
Loved the fact I could actually talk to someone on the phone who was good at giving advise on the product I wanted to buy without having to see the actual feathers. Fast delivery and beautiful feathers!

Thank you!
Cristina
The Feather Factory 5 star review on 10th February 2020
Always very pleased with my orders. Fast delivery and great quality
Many thanks
I have been buying boas constantly for years- these are the most beautiful, consistent, high quality boas with the most extensive colour options. I’m always blown away by not only the quality of the products, but the extremely kind and attentive customer service. They go above and beyond every time I order- this is the best feather company I’ve ever found. Thank you!
All came on time and beautifully packed
The Feather Factory 5 star review on 4th February 2020