The Feather Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Feather Factory
Read The Feather Factory Reviews

Tell us how The Feather Factory made you happy
Speedy delivery and very high quality- excellent value for money.
just picked it up its amazing thank you
beautiful feathers of the highest quality & literally the fastest shipping I've ever had on any online order. bravo & thanks so much.
Excellent professional service. Items were very promptly despatched and carefully packaged. Certainly would recommend The Feather Factory.
Very quick service and feathers arrived well packaged. Very happy with what I received and will no doubt buy from again!
Easy to use website made the whole ordering process really straightforward. Items arrived promptly and well packaged. Would definitely recommend The Feather Factory.
I have ordered twice from The Feather Factory. On both occasions my order was shipped on the same day and it was received the next day! Outstanding service and very attentive customer service. I had a request for certain sized feathers and the accommodated my request. I highly recommend The Feather Factory.
Unbelievable customer service, exceptional. Gillian was a star! My boa in pale pink is beautiful. I will definitely order another one.
Loved the quality,.
Gillian was brilliant at helping me to choose which type of trimming I wanted and sent me various lots of samples. I am now waiting for the feathers to be dyed and then they will be sent.
It is great customer service a warm welcome and fast service fast customer service
fantastic quality :)
Beautiful feathers and good delivery
Very nice efficient company. I'm delighted with the service and the beautiful boa & flower. Highly recommend
I was hesitant about the colour being different it was a perfect flo green, stunning
Beautiful feathers, swiftly delivered. Reasonable cost.
Very good quality, the 5-ply feather boa I bought looks fantastic! Only the colour was brighter than on the website's picture but the customer service solved my problem in no time. I must say, excellent customer care; they also suggested me to buy a colour chart next time, and I find that a bit of sensible advice because colours on the screen may differ from real feathers'. Lovely, though.
So very helpful and very good service
The team were extremely helpful, communication was excellent. They sent samples which was brilliant. Once I chose the feathers I wanted they arrived really quickly in excellent condition. I’m really pleased with my purchase, they’re beautiful and perfect for what I need. I’ll definitely use The Feather Factory again and would highly recommend.
Hi I have already rung to say how satisfied I was I was lloomed after by Gillian Thankyou Kind Regards Elaine
The Feather Factory is rated 4.82 based on 518 reviews