The Dressing Room Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
"Great selection, fast and efficient service (delivery)."
"Very impressed with the speed of delivery following the order."
"Easy to order, quick delivery and very well-packaged. Beautiful watch - very pleased!"
"The watch i ordered is beautiful and signing up to the newsletter saved me even more money on a competetive price for the olivia burton watch .. i love it .. the packaging and fast delivery was fantastic . A site i will gladly use again . Cant fault the dressing room at all thankyou"
"As always FANTASTIC, only one problem the shop is three hours away!!!! or maybe thats a good thing :)"
"Lovely Boutique, selling a brilliant selection of stylish brands. Staff are always very helpful."
"excellent service prompt delivery and beautifully packaged. very happy ( again!) Amanda Burwell"
"Order received in time. Great packaging. Easy to use website.πŸ˜€"
"Love my trainers 😍 smooth transaction online & super quick delivery πŸ‘"
"Easy to order and fast delivery very pleased with my jumper"
"Excellent customer service and a range of beautiful boutique items. Thank you."
"Brilliant service, arrived very quickly and beautifully packaged. Thank you Dressing Room I will definitely shop with you again!"
"Hands down my favourite online shopping experience. Gorgeous products and very helpful staff. Delighted with my new items"
"Speedy service and item arrived beautifully packed"
"Beautiful scarf just as on website. I haven’t worn it yet but it feels very warm."
"Thanks for the awesome customer service and help with the fit issues with my blouse. You were all so helpful, I don't order overseas often but now feel so confident buying more things as you made it seamless and easy. thank you!"
"Love my grey American Vintage long sleeve top it’s so comfortable, can’t stop wearing it. Think I will buy in another colour."
"Great service. Love the products and excellent communication."
"Fabulous service and beautifully packaged."
"The service received from the staff at the Dressing Room was excellent, when they realise they would be unable to obtain the watch I wanted to purchase within the time frame needed, they contacted me immediately. I managed to source it elsewhere and they arranged for my account to be refunded straight away"
The Dressing Room is rated 4.72 based on 437 reviews