The Dressing Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Read The Dressing Room Reviews
The website was easy to navigate and the products were delivered speedily. A great online shopping experience.
Rec’d excellent customer service prior to making an online purchase. I had a sizing enquiry which was initially answered promptly via their email function and discussed further over the phone. Very happy with my purchase - thank you
Amazing! This was the first time I’d shopped at The Dressing Room and I was so impressed with the service. Delivery was so quick too and the items I ordered were beautifully presented. So so pleased- would definitely use again and recommend!
I ordered a bracelet as a gift. It arrived within 2 days and is so loved. Thank you for selecting such great stock and being so efficient with your online service.
Love love love my trainers , beautifully packaged will certainly shop with you again
Excellent in every way
Absolutely perfect...from ordering online to delivery.
The only shop I go to now. You get what you pay for and so much better for the environment to have quality rather than quantity! The best service I’ve ever had from a dress shop... Thank you “The Dressing Room”
Great service from great staff .
Great service, quick delivery and so beautifully wrapped! I was so pleased 👍😊
Amazing staff and such personal service, even though online and via email. They went out of their way to help me and also showed some goodwill over and above their terms which is so nice to experience these days. Delivery is quick too. Brilliant business!
Wonderful service as always!
Gorgeous pieces. Efficient service and always helpful on the phone.
My first online order was dealt with very , very promptly, as was my refund . Unfortunately my order for castaner gea shoes came up too small. I’m hoping Dressing Room can get the others colours that I seen Gea in & more sizes in stock, as they’re lovely.
One of my favourite shops I found during lockdown and will continue to use. Love the makes and the Instagram posts - just so informative. Service is excellent
Thank you for making ordering and returning goods so easy. Also a special thank you to Sophia for her prompt responses and advice.
Very helpful , beautifully packed , quick delivery . Great service all round
Always provide great customer service, quick delivery, well package and good quality clothing.
Excellent- quick delivery and good communication
Beautiful earrings. Quick delivery and lovely package!
The Dressing Room is rated 4.81 based on 1,068 reviews