The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT, ,

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
Excellent service handwriting amazing touch
I have used The Curious Pancake twice now for cards and they have been amazing! The hand-writing service has helped me too as my handwriting isn’t the best when writing cards haha!
Such gorgeous and individual feeling cards. So hard to find this kind of quality on the high street, this will be my new card go to shop!
Excellent fast service. I ordered and tue next day emailed me to say sadly one of the cards was out of stock and asked if I would like a replacement or refund. I let her know the other card I would like and the same day she posted them out! I recieved them all yesterday and im delighted. Always best to support small and Claire is brilliant at what she does!
Quick postage of a card I wanted that was out of stock everywhere else! Can’t recommend highly enough, so much nicer to buy from them than a big faceless company too :)
Great cards. Quality, service and delivery. Will use again. ๐Ÿ˜
Excellent service, great quality and quick delivery. Will certainly use again. Well recommended.
Excellent service, fab cards too!
Excellent product and delivery.
Lovely good quality cards, well packaged and on time.
All good thank you!
Excellent stuff - lovely products, good selection, very well packaged and came quicker than expected (particularly given the ongoing postal delays at the moment). Thank you!
Lovely cards and so much more personal having the cards hand written and sent. I really love buying from The Curious Pancake and would recommend to anyone for your next greetings card :)
Great, personal service & lovely products. Well packaged & arrived quickly. ๐Ÿ‘
Love the quirky original designs. Great efficient service too!
I’m so grateful to have found The Curious Pancake! Absolutely brilliant cards - thank you!
Great selection of cards, good postage price, and consistently fabulous service - Thanks to The Curious Pancake!
My go to card shop, unique creative choices and the handwritten direct send is perfect for lockdown!
Beautiful and original cards, I can’t wait to send them!
Great personal service!