The Curious Pancake Reviews

5.0
Based on 1,568 reviews
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT, ,

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
Always happy with my purchases from Curious Pancake! Great customer service. The cards are good quality and unusual. Had comments from recipients saying how nice they are!
Fabulous selection of cards and very quick service
Have used your service several times now. Always really happy! X :-)
It's the second time I order a card and I couldn't be more pleased with it! Always with gorgeous designs and incredibly fast shipping. The handwriting is absolutely gorgeous and was really handy as the first time I ordered I was living in Brazil and had to send it to the UK. I couldn't recommend it more!
Love this independent company, have purchased from them many times & everybody I have bought for has loved their cards & gifts. Throughly, throughly, recommend.
Found hard to find US cards here, thanks!
Excellent service from start to finish and a stunning product. Will be back again.
Good selection of cards, all very nicely made with good quality materials.
Fast del - card & notebook (sale item) All fab 👍
Great selection, fast delivery and a friendly independent business!
Thank you Claire! Great cards, have used the CP before and will use them again! Always a joy to support small businesses.
I bought a pressie for my student daughter finishing her Masters. Great ideas for all ages. Extremely prompt with delivery and both of us will be revisiting the Curious Pancake 💕
Brilliant service! Great selection of cards and lov the little note with my purchase. Will definitely be shopping with you again. Thank you!
Love Claire’s cards - funny, silly, sweary and different from those you find on the high street. We’ve used her handwritten service a few times too - saved our bacon and she has such beautiful handwriting :)
Default 5/5 for The CP, Claire! Shed-loads of creativity and unPC-ness; bucketfuls of irreverence and mischief. Win-win!
Great selection of unique cards, fast delivery and customer service. I especially love the personal handwritten service x
I’ve ordered from the curious pancake several times now and it’s always been spot on. The cards are fab and the service is always super efficient and friendly!
Hi Claire I have always found ordering from your website easy and love that it's Independent. Delivery is quick and I love the products. I contacted you recently to ask for some support for a charity event, the response was gratefully received but nothing arrived, which is a shame. Thanks, flo
I’ve been buying all my cards here for a few years now. Always a good selection and great service. You can easily find something unique and recipients appreciate the effort over a supermarket card you picked up with your beans and bog roll.
Friendly efficient service & great selection of cards and stationery.
The Curious Pancake is rated 5.0 based on 1,568 reviews