The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT, ,

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
Quick delivery, nicely packaged. Great range of products. Highly recommend.
Clean, crisp website and speedy delivery!
I ordered a valentines’s day card and it was perfect. Exactly what I’d been looking for and great quality. I would order from The Curious Pancake again.
clever, well designed, no nasty innuendos
Very quick dispatch and a lovely selection of cards!
Quirky cards 😊
So lovely, the item came so quick and was perfect!
Lovely fast delivery of a last minute valentine's day card.
Excellent quality of card and delivery.
Love the handwriting font.
Very chuffed!
Fantastic service
Lovely designs, great quality, and delivered pronto.
Lovely curated range of cards and my order was delivered really quickly (which worked out well for me as I’d left my card shopping to the last min).
Loved the quirky cards
I found The Curious Pancake via a Google search when I needed to buy cards online during lockdown. It has a relatively small selection compared to other greeting card websites and physical stores. But it's definitely quality over quantity - the options are brilliant and customer service is great. I've kept returning to the site as I've needed to buy more cards. And I will even when we can go back into shops. I love being able to support a small business, and this is an awesome one. One small request - could there be more special occasion and age specific cards?
Very happy with the quality of the card, ease of ordering and prompt postage.
Great service. Ordered the wooden Frida keyring as a gift and it’s lovely. My order arrived quickly and was packaged really well. 😊
Really lovely site with loads of lush products which you can’t find elsewhere. I purchased wrapping paper for my sons birthday as wanted something a little different to the usual available for little boys. Super quick delivery too!
The Curious Pancake is my go to online shop for cards. There’s a fabulous selection and the service is friendly and fast. The optional service to write and post cards directly has been invaluable during lockdown.
Great customer service and a great selection of bespoke and unique cards. Will 100% use in the future. Posted on time and received quickly.
Really pleased with my purchase. Fast shipping, and loved the personal touches! Will definitely use again.
The Curious Pancake is rated 4.94 based on 1,031 reviews