The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 28th May 2020
Victoria P
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 28th April 2020
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 8th April 2020
More Photos & Videos
Fabulous! Really quick delivery if personalised card !
Very good, quick delivery
Heard about the Curious Pancake through my daughter and I’m very impressed. Like the handwritten option making any card more personal. Thank you.
I like the look of the card selection but so far only one of the two cards ordered have been received in a timely manner. One has yet to arrive and the other arrived after my mum's birthday.
Hi Richard, Thanks for your feedback, and I'm sorry to hear one of your cards is yet to arrive. I can see you've placed two orders with us. If you'd like to let me know which order's not yet arrived, I can put a note against it on our system. I know that some post is still subject to delay due to staff absences caused by the pandemic, which is sadly out of my control, but if the item remains lost I would like to offer you a refund. Very best wishes, Claire @PancakeHQ
Quirky, unusual, great price, and just what I look for in cards.
Always coming back to The Curious Pancake because the selection of cards is so good, renewed frequently, they ship fast, securely and with attention to details (handwritten thank-you note). Thanks again and until next time !
Great selection of contemporary, classy cards coupled with efficient, friendly service!
I've ordered from Curious Pancake a bunch of times and have never been disappointed! Great to support individual artists!
I love this small independent retailer. Their range of cards and gifts is quirky and pretty unique. Prices are good and the service faultless. I have used them many times and will continue to do so in the future.
Lovely items. Speedy delivery. Thoroughly recommend
Gorgeous cards,really good quality and fast delivery!
Unusual selection, reliable and secure postal service.
Excellent selection of unusual cards, and very good service
Great sevice - lovely card selection- very speedy postage
Brilliant cards, unusual and say so much more than others. Great packaging and timely too!
I have bought cards from The Curious Pancake a few times now and have always been impressed with the quality of the cards, the range available and the speed of delivery. Thank you!
Claire is a friend of my son Sam. He told me about the web site and I am so glad he did. I like to keep a stock of appropriate cards in and I was running out due to Lockdown. Claire's cards are wonderful - so many different ones that will suit so many different people. I will be revisiting soon!
Ruth
Beautiful cards, very artistic, perfect designs for young children. Honestly, it’s like an artistic education introduction I think!! And plenty of card choices with no pre written words - this is also especially appreciated!
The Curious Pancake is my go to for all my cards!! Such great service and I love the idea of handwriting the card, it’s very useful when I am working away but can still send a lovely card. I wouldn’t shop anywhere else!
Lovely card, really fast delivery. Will deffo order again!
The Curious Pancake is rated 4.94 based on 486 reviews