The Curious Pancake Reviews

5.0
Based on 1,505 reviews
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT, ,

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
I loved my rainbow 'sh*t storm' card, and so did the recipient. The personal doodle of the day in my order made me smile too ā˜€ļø#supportthelittleguys ā™„ļøšŸŒˆ
Excellent as always, quick, great cards, lovely and friendly!!
Always order from here! Beautiful product and wonderful service
Adore every card I get from CP!! Every occasion covered with a GSOH šŸ‘
I have used this excellent service several times, amazing. Simple, straightforward and easy. Extremely convenient and a good range of cards for all occasions.
Curious Pancake is a great service! Quality cards, great selection, wonderfully handwritten, and delivered on time! Also, outstanding customer service! Always go with Curious Pancake. They're the best!
Order arrived really quickly and in perfect condition (a greetings card) with a lovely message from the shop owner. Iā€™d definitely buy here again!
Always excellent. Being able to order a handwritten card is so much more thoughtful than a printed one. Cards are always delivered in good time.
Unfortunately, my order (#16147) did not reach the recipient. Have emailed you today. 13 May 2022
Lovely selection of quirky cards that help me choose something a bit more personal, for the special people in my life. Speedy service.
Arrived quickly and I received a fab bundle of mystery cards. I would really recommend The Curious Pancake
Product was absolutely perfect. Fast delivery and arrived perfect. With a cute little message of thanks, will absolutely be using this again and have recommended to friends.
A delightful indie seller, lovely service, just generally reyt sound!
Awesome selection of cards
Always happy with my orders šŸ˜Š Great selection of cards.
I have such a good feeling about The Curious Pancake. So friendly, funny and offering very good items. Thank you very much.
Amazing service. Super fast delivery. My niece loved the sticker!
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 28th April 2022
Fantastic designs that make you smile, fast delivery, and the feel-good vibe that comes from supporting an independent business.
Always happy with my purchases from Curious Pancake! Great customer service. The cards are good quality and unusual. Had comments from recipients saying how nice they are!
Fabulous selection of cards and very quick service
Have used your service several times now. Always really happy! X :-)
The Curious Pancake is rated 4.95 based on 1,505 reviews