The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

Conleth B
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 28th May 2020
Victoria P
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 28th April 2020
I loved my rainbow 'sh*t storm' card, and so did the recipient. The personal doodle of the day in my order made me smile too ☀️#supportthelittleguys ♥️🌈
Great service, great choice of cards. My card got to its destination well in time even though it was going to Spain.
Thanks to the Curious Pancake, I can send personal cards to my family and friends in the UK. I love the cards - there's something for every occasion and the service is super quick. Thank you Curious Pancake!
Claire has the funkiest cards - I always go here whenever I want to pull out the stops for someone. Also who doesn’t love a small business that stocks other small artists and creators work?!
Wonderful little card that arrived promptly. I used it as a congratulations card for my daughter’s boyfriend who’s just been promoted (at Sainsbury’s). Original design and good quality, I’ll definitely be on the look out for more from Curious Pancake x
Genuinely funny cards, from independent artists. The handwriting/send direct service has got me out of hot water many times when I'm about to miss someone's birthday!
They don’t sell pancakes, curious or otherwise ,! . They sell the bestest of cards , with the bestest of online service .
The array of cards and gifts from this business is BRILLIANT. I particularly love the 'sweary pencil' set and have given them as gifts to friend and family who have all adored them!
Very fast delivery. Lovely cards. Handwritten dispatch note was a nice touch.
Love the service .little touches like stickers on the envelope. You even pointed me to the creator (not god 🤣 ) of a card not in stock so I could buy directly. Thank you great work
I love the cards from Curious Pancake. I can always find something different for that 'tricky to buy a card for person' Always great quality and arrive quickly too. Would highly recommend and wil be back again for more soon! 🙂
Why I love buying from the Curious Pancake: there's a great range, the postage isn't ridiculous, I'm supporting a small business, and there's a hand written note so I know Claire loves me!
Such a brilliant and fun selection of cards and gifts, always delivered very quickly. Really friendly customer service too. Highly recommended!
I stumbled across The Curious Pancake while looking for funny cards and ordered straight away after finding some. It arrives so quickly and the quality was fantastic. Will definitely be purchasing more when I need to. Plus they loved the card and found it hilarious! BONUS.
Fabulous funny cards and great service thank you! X
A fantastic company with lots of top quality, creative, quirky products. Second to none customer service. I often look to CP for gifts, cards and stationery. Excellent value for money.
Excellent quality, next day delivery would definitely order again👍
CP is always my number one go to for unique and quirky cards. Fab service and love that they always arrive with a little thank you note and sometimes even a doodle :o) ☆☆☆☆☆
I love the card. It's quirky, funny and unusual while still being gr3st quality.
Love this place! Loads of lovely gifts & cards ranging from the beautiful to the hilarious! If you’re a bit of a last minuter like me it’s so handy as you can get your cards hand written, keeping that personal touch, & then sent to the recipient. Magic!
Brilliant! Wonderful products, something different and original, The Curious Pancake will be my first stop next time!
The Curious Pancake is rated 4.95 based on 1,247 reviews