The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
I loved my rainbow 'sh*t storm' card, and so did the recipient. The personal doodle of the day in my order made me smile too ☀️#supportthelittleguys ♥️🌈
Great service. You recently sent a card to my friend's mum in Borneo. She was very pleased. Pic below - you can see the parangs (machetes) hanging on the wall. Proper jungly bungly.
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 7th October 2020
Wow, that's such a cool photo! I love it, thanks for sharing!! 😊
Fab cards!
I have really loved being able to use CP as some who lives abroad being able to send hand written cards to friends and family in the UK is perfect. Would love to see some more new designs x
Ive only recently discovered your website and bought a card but I'm sure I will use you again..
A fantastic choice of cards that you can’t find anywhere else, all delivered with a personal touch that makes The Curious Pancake my ‘go to’ card shop!
This is the only place I buy my cards from now! I love that they handwrite and send the cards for you, everyone who has received them has commented on my lovely handwriting .
Excellent service as always
Great selection of cards to choose from that aren’t on the high street. Super fast delivery and the option of having it handwritten and sent straight to the recipient or delivered blank for you to write your own message on. Also loved the little note from the owner. Will definitely use again.
Nice things to order. Arrived in good condition and quickly
I love their cards.
Lovely selection, quick delivery, perfect!
Fun cards, quick delivery and a personal touch. Great service.
Excellent quirky cards and always great personal service!
Wonderful selection of cards and a lovely personal service - thank you :)
Good service
Great cards
Lovely to do business with a caring someone , Instead of a faceless multinational !
I’ve been buying cards from The Curious Pancake for a couple of years. I’m glad to be able to support a hard working small business but also the choice of cards is brilliant! I can always find the perfect card for every occasion. Delivery is speedy and comes with a cheery note, too.
Honestly the best online cards. I live abroad with the military and use them 100% of the time. Can’t recommend them enough.
Beautiful products sent quickly
A beautiful selection of products. My order came with the lovely personal touch of a hand-written thank you card and cute drawing! Extremely prompt dispatch and delivery in a secure envelope. Couldn’t be happier.
I have been very pleased with the two orders I have placed with you. Lovely quirky cards which are a bit different from the normal ones. Thankyou.
The Curious Pancake is rated 4.95 based on 617 reviews