The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT, ,

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
I loved my rainbow 'sh*t storm' card, and so did the recipient. The personal doodle of the day in my order made me smile too ☀️#supportthelittleguys ♥️🌈
Amazing collection of different designs from talented independent designers. Always a great range and Claire really knows how to do customer service with a personal touch. Plus she loves Maine Coons, so that means she must be a lovely crazy cat lady too!
Such lovely cards:-) Excellent quality and posted promptly! It was hard to limit my choice:-)
Perfect as always! Cute cards,quick delivery, smiles all around. One happy regular customer here!
I love ordering cards from Curious Pancake - brilliant quirky cards, and I genuinely feel appreciated as a customer which warms my heart - thanks for bringing the world a superb collection of cards! X
Super quick delivery
Great service
The cards that I ordered were different from the usual ones I find. Original and quirky and I was pleased to find the right card for the person in mind. Speedy service too.
Excellent speedy delivery, awesome illustrations and designs. Very impressed with the quality of this card and was the perfect card for my boyfriend!
Fab choice of cards and options for posting/writing/sending direct have been really helpful to me, especially during the pandemic and still wanting to send design based, hand written cards to friends and family. I have used Curious Pancake multiple times always A* service
Great selection and fast service! I opted to have my card sent to the recipient, and she really appreciated having the message handwritten. It's such a lovely personal touch to offer!
Great choice and love the fact you’re supporting artists direct. Quirky and funny selection. Very happy with service and delivery.
Quality products that were delivered promptly. I would definitely order again
Usually find something lovely and always despatched promptly. Great service!
I love this indie card shop. Such a great selection of quirky and tasteful designs, and always quick service. Its always the first place I come to when I need a card!
Love your quirky cards and ultra fast, efficient service!
Fabulous choice of cards you won't find on the high street. Good prices and exceptional dispatch time! Can't recommend highly enough
Perfect cards ♥️ perfect service ♥️ Will definitely be back for more ♥️
I love shopping from The Curious Pancake - one of my favourite online businesses! The range of cards is amazing and I love that I always find things there that I wouldn't see in high street card shops. The delivery is always super fast and the products are well priced. Highly recommend!
The Curious Pancake is by far the best selection of cards I know. It’s my first place to go to when choosing cards. I love them all, brilliantly funny and there’s something for everyone. I have ordered many times and my orders are always correct and never delayed (even through lock down). Keep doing what you’re doing! You’re fabulous!
Great service