The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

Conleth B
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 28th May 2020
Victoria P
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 28th April 2020
I love the cards and the service, it would be 5 star but I have had an issue before with a wrong sized envelope, so now have a useless card.
Hi Xenia, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear one of your cards has an incorrect envelope size! Please drop me an email claire@thecuriouspancake.co.uk letting me know what the card is, and I'll get a replacement envelope in the post to you :) Best wishes, Claire
Claire made doubly sure that the address was correct to send the gift to. The designs are unique and do their job of exuding the love, care and attention that we pass on to our nearest and dearest. Having the additional option to purchase stamps is great for organisational purposes. Thank you!
Your write and send service has been a godsend throughout the pandemic for those of us unable to get to shops. You also have an excellent selection of sweary cards which is also my preferred option! Thank you!
Brilliant card, quirky and the quality is great. Fast delivery. Very happy and will be using curious pancake again :)
Great cards + great service! :)
Lovely, unique cards delivered quickly. I will be shopping with The Curious Pancake again
Great card, my friend still has it up in there office. Will buy again. Ms S.j Phillips
Arrived prompt and in good order. This service is invaluable as I moved to Canada many years ago and travel on my boat, so can be in different countries with no access to cards especially those written in English. In days of Covid it’s good to be able to send upbeat messages to friends and family... an essential service!
Nice cards, a bit different, order and delivery process very smooth
Great products. Brilliant customer focus. Prompt delivery. Personalised comments. What more could you ask for. Scored four not five as the description for my purchase was not entirely clear in that I bought a sketch and thought I was getting a sketch and frame. Still well priced though but ho hum, I like to see photographs of what I'm buying not what it might look like. Possibly my fault for not reading the description fully.
Curious pancake was Great! Card selection was beautiful and it arrived quickly
Ive only recently discovered your website and bought a card but I'm sure I will use you again..
I loved the cards, although I felt they were a little expensive. When they arrived I was really happy with them. Unique designs. The only thing I would change about my order would be that I wouldn’t have the card hand written. It really wasn’t very nice hand written. It’s a brilliant idea. It might be worth showing an example of hand writing so consumer could make a decision on whether to have as an extra.
Hi June, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, I really appreciate it. I'm sorry to hear you didn't like the handwriting, we do have examples on the handwritten greetings card page of our handwriting, but I appreciate that you may not have known about this page when placing your order. We're in the middle of re-designing our site to include a FAQ on the handwritten-option on the product page where people will be able to view an example of our handwritten style. This will hopefully prevent future customers from choosing this option if they don't like my writing. Please drop me an email and I'll send you a coupon code for your next order. Very best wishes, Claire @PancakeHQ
Have used twice and good service overall, however the last time I ordered something, it took a week to get to the recipient and subsequently arrived after their birthday. Not happy about that.
Hi Samuel, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear about the slow postal issue. Royal Mail are still experiencing delays to service due to the knock-on effect of staff sickness from Coronavirus. However, we do now have the guaranteed Next Day Delivery service back on our site for customer's peace of mind. I hope you'll consider shopping with us again. Best wishes, Claire
Good selection of original greetings cards.
Great card and loved the writing although delivery was longer than 1-2 days with first class.
A good selection of really nicely illustrated cards. Good quality products, dispatched quickly and well priced. Definitely use again
Everything arrived promptly and quality good .
I love the variety and beautiful cards that i can get from the curious pancake. The delivery was quick (even with lockdown challenges), and i like that the cards don't come with any plastic covering- there's just no need when cards are coming to your house! My only feedback is there wasn't a great range of childrens cards (in my opinion) in comparison to the great range for other celebrations. :-) i hope that feedback helps build on a great brand that i'll definitely shop from again.
Great card and quick delivery thank you
The Curious Pancake is rated 4.95 based on 1,205 reviews