The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT, ,

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
Arrived prompt and in good order. This service is invaluable as I moved to Canada many years ago and travel on my boat, so can be in different countries with no access to cards especially those written in English. In days of Covid it’s good to be able to send upbeat messages to friends and family... an essential service!
Nice cards, a bit different, order and delivery process very smooth
Great products. Brilliant customer focus. Prompt delivery. Personalised comments. What more could you ask for. Scored four not five as the description for my purchase was not entirely clear in that I bought a sketch and thought I was getting a sketch and frame. Still well priced though but ho hum, I like to see photographs of what I'm buying not what it might look like. Possibly my fault for not reading the description fully.
Curious pancake was Great! Card selection was beautiful and it arrived quickly
Ive only recently discovered your website and bought a card but I'm sure I will use you again..
I loved the cards, although I felt they were a little expensive. When they arrived I was really happy with them. Unique designs. The only thing I would change about my order would be that I wouldn’t have the card hand written. It really wasn’t very nice hand written. It’s a brilliant idea. It might be worth showing an example of hand writing so consumer could make a decision on whether to have as an extra.
Hi June,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, I really appreciate it. I'm sorry to hear you didn't like the handwriting, we do have examples on the handwritten greetings card page of our handwriting, but I appreciate that you may not have known about this page when placing your order. We're in the middle of re-designing our site to include a FAQ on the handwritten-option on the product page where people will be able to view an example of our handwritten style. This will hopefully prevent future customers from choosing this option if they don't like my writing. Please drop me an email and I'll send you a coupon code for your next order. Very best wishes, Claire @PancakeHQ
Have used twice and good service overall, however the last time I ordered something, it took a week to get to the recipient and subsequently arrived after their birthday. Not happy about that.
Hi Samuel, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear about the slow postal issue. Royal Mail are still experiencing delays to service due to the knock-on effect of staff sickness from Coronavirus. However, we do now have the guaranteed Next Day Delivery service back on our site for customer's peace of mind. I hope you'll consider shopping with us again. Best wishes, Claire
Good selection of original greetings cards.
Great card and loved the writing although delivery was longer than 1-2 days with first class.
A good selection of really nicely illustrated cards. Good quality products, dispatched quickly and well priced. Definitely use again
Everything arrived promptly and quality good .
I love the variety and beautiful cards that i can get from the curious pancake. The delivery was quick (even with lockdown challenges), and i like that the cards don't come with any plastic covering- there's just no need when cards are coming to your house! My only feedback is there wasn't a great range of childrens cards (in my opinion) in comparison to the great range for other celebrations. :-) i hope that feedback helps build on a great brand that i'll definitely shop from again.
Great card and quick delivery thank you
Good selection of cards for all occasions.
Reasonably priced and easy to order.
Quick, efficient delivery.
Lovely unique card just what I wanted, received quickly despite the current situation
Good selection and easy to order
Ordered a birthday card from my mother as I live abroad and it was difficult to send during lockdown from the Middle East. Very delighted to find this service. It was speedy and efficient and my mother was pleased to receive the card which arrived on time. Would appreciate a little more choice of cards, but I'd definitely use this service again. Many thanks.
Lovely cards, slight problem was card I chose was accepted but later that day I was informed it was out of stock and so chose a different one. This meant that card wasn't posted until following day and recieved the day after the recipients birthday. It won't stop me from ordering again as cards are great
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our cards and service. I'm sorry to hear that we missed your recipient's birthday because of the stock error. If you're shopping with us in the future please drop me an email and I'd be happy to give you free postage on your next order. Thanks again! Claire
I choose a reasonably priced card, which I was told arrived o.k., and was pretty.
I'm not sure how long it took to arrive.
Very pleased with the cards and service. Also good price. Will use again
The Curious Pancake is rated 4.94 based on 811 reviews