The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
Have used twice and good service overall, however the last time I ordered something, it took a week to get to the recipient and subsequently arrived after their birthday. Not happy about that.
Hi Samuel, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear about the slow postal issue. Royal Mail are still experiencing delays to service due to the knock-on effect of staff sickness from Coronavirus. However, we do now have the guaranteed Next Day Delivery service back on our site for customer's peace of mind. I hope you'll consider shopping with us again. Best wishes, Claire
Good selection of original greetings cards.
Great card and loved the writing although delivery was longer than 1-2 days with first class.
A good selection of really nicely illustrated cards. Good quality products, dispatched quickly and well priced. Definitely use again
Everything arrived promptly and quality good .
I love the variety and beautiful cards that i can get from the curious pancake. The delivery was quick (even with lockdown challenges), and i like that the cards don't come with any plastic covering- there's just no need when cards are coming to your house! My only feedback is there wasn't a great range of childrens cards (in my opinion) in comparison to the great range for other celebrations. :-) i hope that feedback helps build on a great brand that i'll definitely shop from again.
Great card and quick delivery thank you
Good selection of cards for all occasions.
Reasonably priced and easy to order.
Quick, efficient delivery.
Lovely unique card just what I wanted, received quickly despite the current situation
Good selection and easy to order
Ordered a birthday card from my mother as I live abroad and it was difficult to send during lockdown from the Middle East. Very delighted to find this service. It was speedy and efficient and my mother was pleased to receive the card which arrived on time. Would appreciate a little more choice of cards, but I'd definitely use this service again. Many thanks.
Lovely cards, slight problem was card I chose was accepted but later that day I was informed it was out of stock and so chose a different one. This meant that card wasn't posted until following day and recieved the day after the recipients birthday. It won't stop me from ordering again as cards are great
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our cards and service. I'm sorry to hear that we missed your recipient's birthday because of the stock error. If you're shopping with us in the future please drop me an email and I'd be happy to give you free postage on your next order. Thanks again! Claire
I choose a reasonably priced card, which I was told arrived o.k., and was pretty.
I'm not sure how long it took to arrive.
Very pleased with the cards and service. Also good price. Will use again
A reasonable choice of cards and prompt and efficient service,especially like the handwriting option...brilliant. Had problem sending cards to different addresses on a single order, even after logging in to my account and telling the system I wanted multiple addresses. I was not sure that the correct addresses for each card had been recorded - so did them as single transactions.
Sweary pencils much appreciated
Logistics in lockdown/Easter a bit troublesome, but quickly communicated and resolved as best possible.
Bridget was recipient, I am Ken, sender
Lovely cards.Very individual & good quality.
Delivery was quite slow but I think its a sign of the times!

Would recommend & will use you again.
It’s fantastic, personally, for this time during covid-19 and isolating, you have a unique card handwriting service as sent straight to the recipient. You have a found and filled a gap in the market!
I have given you 4/5 because card selection is limited but good. I have found one appropriate for all the different age ranges I needed
Good choice of cards, will use again.
Just arrived today. Few days late
Hi Carolyne, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, sadly the pandemic has delayed service a little but I'm delighted to hear that your order has arrived today. Best wishes, Claire
The Curious Pancake is rated 4.94 based on 504 reviews