The Curious Pancake Reviews

5.0
Based on 1,568 reviews
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT, ,

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
Hi Claire I have always found ordering from your website easy and love that it's Independent. Delivery is quick and I love the products. I contacted you recently to ask for some support for a charity event, the response was gratefully received but nothing arrived, which is a shame. Thanks, flo
Excellent service, however the Shopify checkout experience is awful. What is the point in having addresses stored within Curious Pancake if they are then not accepted by Shopify? Not intuitive to ship to multiple addresses eithwr and whilst Claire and co do a great job, the order finalising and payment side is a let down.
Hi Brian, Thanks for your recent feedback on your order. I'm sorry to hear you've had some trouble with my checkout and with Shopify not recognising some of your addresses. I've contacted you privately about this and other issues you've been having. I really appreciate the constructive feedback, making it as easy as possible to buy from us is hugely important to me. Best wishes, Claire
Delivery took some time, but the product itself is FANTASTIC
No fuss, quick & efficient.
Good cards and fast service.
Quick delivery and checkout process. All cards arrived as pictured
I love the cards and the service, it would be 5 star but I have had an issue before with a wrong sized envelope, so now have a useless card.
Hi Xenia, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear one of your cards has an incorrect envelope size! Please drop me an email claire@thecuriouspancake.co.uk letting me know what the card is, and I'll get a replacement envelope in the post to you :) Best wishes, Claire
Claire made doubly sure that the address was correct to send the gift to. The designs are unique and do their job of exuding the love, care and attention that we pass on to our nearest and dearest. Having the additional option to purchase stamps is great for organisational purposes. Thank you!
Your write and send service has been a godsend throughout the pandemic for those of us unable to get to shops. You also have an excellent selection of sweary cards which is also my preferred option! Thank you!
Brilliant card, quirky and the quality is great. Fast delivery. Very happy and will be using curious pancake again :)
Great cards + great service! :)
Lovely, unique cards delivered quickly. I will be shopping with The Curious Pancake again
Great card, my friend still has it up in there office. Will buy again. Ms S.j Phillips
Arrived prompt and in good order. This service is invaluable as I moved to Canada many years ago and travel on my boat, so can be in different countries with no access to cards especially those written in English. In days of Covid it’s good to be able to send upbeat messages to friends and family... an essential service!
Nice cards, a bit different, order and delivery process very smooth
Great products. Brilliant customer focus. Prompt delivery. Personalised comments. What more could you ask for. Scored four not five as the description for my purchase was not entirely clear in that I bought a sketch and thought I was getting a sketch and frame. Still well priced though but ho hum, I like to see photographs of what I'm buying not what it might look like. Possibly my fault for not reading the description fully.
Curious pancake was Great! Card selection was beautiful and it arrived quickly
Ive only recently discovered your website and bought a card but I'm sure I will use you again..
I loved the cards, although I felt they were a little expensive. When they arrived I was really happy with them. Unique designs. The only thing I would change about my order would be that I wouldn’t have the card hand written. It really wasn’t very nice hand written. It’s a brilliant idea. It might be worth showing an example of hand writing so consumer could make a decision on whether to have as an extra.
Hi June, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, I really appreciate it. I'm sorry to hear you didn't like the handwriting, we do have examples on the handwritten greetings card page of our handwriting, but I appreciate that you may not have known about this page when placing your order. We're in the middle of re-designing our site to include a FAQ on the handwritten-option on the product page where people will be able to view an example of our handwritten style. This will hopefully prevent future customers from choosing this option if they don't like my writing. Please drop me an email and I'll send you a coupon code for your next order. Very best wishes, Claire @PancakeHQ
Have used twice and good service overall, however the last time I ordered something, it took a week to get to the recipient and subsequently arrived after their birthday. Not happy about that.
Hi Samuel, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear about the slow postal issue. Royal Mail are still experiencing delays to service due to the knock-on effect of staff sickness from Coronavirus. However, we do now have the guaranteed Next Day Delivery service back on our site for customer's peace of mind. I hope you'll consider shopping with us again. Best wishes, Claire
The Curious Pancake is rated 5.0 based on 1,568 reviews