The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT, ,

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
The order of a card arrived 2weeks late, ie after Christmas.
Hi Azim, sorry to hear that your card arrived late. If you'd contacted me about it I would have told you about Royal Mail's huge Covid/Christmas backlog which unfortunately caused headaches amongst many small business owners in the run-up to Christmas 2020. This was sadly totally out of my control. It's a shame we can't pass on your one-star to the Pandemic instead. Best wishes for 2021!
Ordered cards before Christmas 21/12/20 that didn’t and still haven’t arrived 4/1/21. Wasn’t clear to me that this would be the case with postage automatically selected. Won’t be using again!!
Hi Anon, at the time of writing (05.01.20) it's been 5 working days since your order was posted. It was sent by second class post on the 22nd December. I'm not sure how we could have made things any clearer to you in the communication we sent as the info on your order confirmation email shows the postage as second class. There are huge backlogs of mail caused by the double whammy of Covid and Christmas, I am certain that your cards will arrive shortly, and I'm only sorry that we can't pass on your one star to the Pandemic instead.
I still haven’t received my order almost two weeks later. I’ve missed the anniversary all together, I did have a message saying allow longer but no post is taking two weeks!
Hi Paige, as you mentioned, I contacted you about your order at the start of this week, to query your shipping address and offer you a refund. Post is taking significantly longer to reach recipients in some areas of the country due to Covid-19 and Christmas delays. Please get in touch and I'd be happy to offer you a refund for your missing card. Best wishes, Claire
Ordered card 5 days before anniversary, it didn't arrive so contacted seller and was told to 'see if it turns up in a week' which would have missed that anniversary. The card in fact never turned up but Curious Pancake never followed up, other than by sending out an automated review request.
Hi Anon. Sorry to hear that your card never arrived and that you received our automated review request. I will refund you for the missing card now. Post does occasionally go missing and I can only apologise that your order with us on this occasion has not run smoothly. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, although it pains me to have unhappy customers, I'm hoping that the refund will allow you to try out another indie business in the future. Best wishes, Claire
My card for my dad’s birthday still hasn’t arrived even though I paid for first class delivery almost a week ago. Very disappointed, similar time frame for my sisters birthday earlier this month. Charming cards but I won’t be using you again
Hi there, sorry to hear your dad's card has not yet arrived. I can see from our records that your dad's card was dispatched by first-class post this Tuesday so it's only been a couple of days since it was sent. I'm sorry to hear that you won't be using us again, but I'm convinced (even with the current postal disruptions) that your dad's card will be with him very soon. Best wishes, Claire @Pancake HQ
The Curious Pancake is rated 4.94 based on 811 reviews