The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT, ,

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
Fabulous. A great selection of cards which keeps me coming back for more. Great to support a small business. The card writing service is an extra bonus. :)
My friend absolutely loved her dinosaur themed card, and the delivery was really quick. It's wonderful to have the option to have a hand written message inside and even nicer to have a lovely little note in with the card.
Great quality, unique cards, fab service.
Brilliant cards with prompt delivery
Excellent service and choice.
Great selection of unique cards for every occasion, delivered quickly, excellent service from start to finish, my go for all cards
Lovely cards and extremely quick delivery! Would absolutely buy from The Curious Pancake again : - )
Execellent products and excellent service
The Curious Pancake is our 'go to' for unique and high quality cards. They always arrive beautifully packaged with a beautiful note from Claire. Thoroughly pleased with our purchases on each occasion!
I absolutely love TCP! It's my go-to place for greetings cards, there's a great selection of unique cards and they always arrive so quickly.
Love love love The Curious Pancake! I am away from the UK with the military and its the best way to send a personal, hand written card to friends and fam! The cards are also real quirky and sweary which I love. Cant go wrong.
My go to for cards - always something funny and wonderful to be found for any occasion, and the first class and handwritten options have been a life saver for forgetful me!
Excellent choice of cards. Delivered quickly. Would use again
Great product, prompt delivery
Great range, quick delivery and always lovely to support Nottinghamshire from afar!
Super speedy delivery and the products are so lovely!
Great selection of cards. Always arrive in good time.
Love the little notes that accompany my purchases.
Excellent range of cards. Good quality and great value. Delivered promptly.
Great selection of beautiful cards. Delivery is incredibly quick.
Lovely company to deal with.
I'm so pleased to have stumbled across Curious Pancake! I've struggled to find decent cards online that will also send either to you or direct - they'll even handwrite the cards if you've left things really late! The choice is so good, designs I've never seen before. Service is fantastic. I won't be going elsewhere for cards after finding this site. Big up the Curious Pancake! x
The Curious Pancake is rated 4.94 based on 1,031 reviews