The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

Conleth B
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 28th May 2020
Victoria P
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 28th April 2020
There is always a great selection of quality cards on offer at Curious Pancake. My order is always delivered quickly and the cards arrive in excellent condition.
Really cute items, I bought a few things as gifts and I think they'll be very well received. The adventure notebook is really nice quality and the sweary pens and pencils are a fun idea as a humourous gift. Easy to order and speedy delivery, thank you!
Hi Claire Your service was first class. Many thanks
A lovely selection of cards and always a great service from The Curious Pancake.
A) I'm a big fan of the idea and concept and its saved my bacon before now. B) The card selection is different, quirky and often funny - all the qualities I look for and as long as they continue to keep finding fresh, new cards and occasions, I'll keep the address bookmarked. C) I feel like I am supporting "local" and start up "one wo-MAN band" as it were and everything is well packaged and executed professionally. D) No, I'm not a relative or on commission & E) the new gifts section I took advantage of for my last purchase and both key ring of William Shakespeare was perfect for an actor friend. Finally the card bundle is a great idea and I will be getting more. 6 cards of any design or occasion at a knock down price - I'm pleased these guys exist as they remind me why sending a card means far much more than a text,.
Cute cards. Prompt delivery. I'll shop here again!
Love this small business - everything is easy and great. From ordering on the site, paying, collecting orders as I live locally (available same day, amazing) and also writing cards to be posted. Products are great - I love the selection of cards, probably the first time I've looked through and 'got what I was looking for' :-) Thank you
Great range of cards (especially for belated birthdays!!) and the hand written, sent direct service is excellent. Thank you :)
Lovely, great quality card with super fast delivery. Highly recommended.
Always excellent service. My go to place for special cards, for my favourite hoomans. Always have a fantastic selection.
Delivery on time of a present and card for my fiancé to celebrate his new job. Quality products and such a great selection it was hard to choose!
Great selection of cards, speedy postage, lovely packaging. Highly recommend!
So many different cards to choose from and great quality. Package was nicely put together with tissue paper and a thank you note!
LOVE the choice of cards - good and different for my crazy friends!
I can always count on The Curious Pancake to have ace cards, which are always sent really quickly. I've been a customer for a while and they've never let me down!! 😁
Brilliant range of original cards and gifts. Really well priced and super simple to order, I received my cards in good time too.
Love my card, it’s unique and cute. Delivery was prompt. Will defo use again :-)
Hilarious products and fast delivery.
Fab cards, fab service, fab people! Yes, I like them!
Lovely cards and super fast delivery! Would definitely recommend! Thanks!
The Curious Pancake is rated 4.95 based on 1,205 reviews