The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
Lovely unique cards and always a very prompt service!
Lots of lovely illustrated cards, much better offering to what's on the high street. Great, friendly service.
The transaction, communication and quick postage was great. The card I received was beautiful and well packaged, perfect for my anniversary celebrations! Thank you.
Brilliant.
My daughter recommended I take a look at the website. Great products so ordered a few cards and a gift. Really prompt delivery and a fabulous little personal note came with it too. Will definitely be recommending to others. Support Indie!
unique cards delivered on time, great service and affordable, will order from here again!
Great choice of cards.
Prompt delivery .
Nice to have the choice of a handwritten card as there was no time to get the card to me and then for me to post it.
Handwritten gives a more personal touch .. great idea .
Top notch as always! Great selection and super service.
Fab selection of cards and so much more personable than Moonpig etc. Been my favourite discovery since moving out of England!
Good choice of cards arrived very quickly, will definitely use you again.
Adorable cards for any occasion. And if you choose the handwritten option your pals will think your handwritting has got about a million times better. Highly recommend. And my favourite card company 💕
Exactly what I expected. Fast delivery
Items delivered quickly, really original and quirky. Loved them.
Loved the selection available, card arrived very quickly and could not be happier!
good choice, delivered quickly
Quick delivery,well packaged,lovely items
Always an absolute treasure to browse your online store. Your selection is second to none and the service is outstanding. It’s a no brainer to order from you now when I need a special card or gift. Glorious stuff!
Brilliant cards.
Excellent service from start to finish - lovely personal touch.
Excellent cards with great service. Will be buying from again!
The Curious Pancake is rated 4.94 based on 504 reviews