The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT, ,

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
Great service and quality cards!
Loved the cards, and my recipients loved them too! :)
I enjoyed choosing Christmas cards on the website, especially with the handwritten option as I was sending cards abroad. When I made a mistake with the mailing addresses, Claire was quick to help and sort out the issue!
I always buy my cards from Pancake now. The cards are ace and the handwriting service is a brilliant idea, especially as my handwriting is awful after years on a keyboard!
Once again, excellent service from Curious Pancake!
So glad I found this website that does amazing quirky cards to suit all! Will be 100% buying again..

Thank you so much for my selection of cards, cant wait to hand them out :-D Great business you have here, keep up the great work!
I’ve ordered loads of times now! Cards are lovely and the hand written service is brill - your handwriting is so beautiful!
Amazing range of cards and prompt postage and service
Thank you for your speedy service I am overseas and being able to send a personal card in these strange times means a lot.
Great service. I use it to send personalised cards from abroad!
Well done and delivered on time. Made sending cards very easy this year.
Where else would I buy cracking cards from?!! Nowhere, probably!
Great product with a great service
I have bought a few things from The CP over the past few months including cards and key rings and I have been impressed with the delivery time (very swift) and quality of the products. The Greta T and Grayson P keyrings have made the receivers very happy. Would thoroughly recommend the website and the gifts and cards.
A very well curated selection of cards from independent artists.
A breath of fresh air, I must say. Whether you seek irreverence, profanity, insanity (hey! . . they rhyme!) or plain zany, there'll be something at in the Pancake pantry for you!
The first place I go when I need a card! X
Have been great throughout the pandemic, I'm in an at risk group so instead of going to the post office I used the handwritten card service. All my cards for Christmas and birthdays arrived on time, and I loved the range of independent designs to choose from. Keep up the good work!
I'm so glad I found the Curious Pancake online. I buy all my cards from them now. They have the best cards! And the handwritten "thanks" in every box really makes them special.
Fast delivery, really original artwork and neat cards. Good for when you want to say something a bit different... and the customer service is very friendly indeed!
The Curious Pancake is rated 4.94 based on 811 reviews