The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

Conleth B
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 28th May 2020
Victoria P
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 28th April 2020
Hi Claire, very pleased with your cards! Personal touch being handwritten! We usually buy them from another big company ( no names mentioned) and they are not a patch on yours! I am going to recommend yours to all my family to now use!! Fabulous
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 20th July 2021 The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 20th July 2021
Thanks so much for the lovely review and photos, Sarah! I appreciate it hugely xx
Great product - if you have sense of humour! Efficient delivery - if you expect things to arrive on time!! Excellent service all round - like a properly made pancake!!!
Fantastic cards and service and just love the hand written note and drawing that arrives with every order.
A deliciously different selection of cards and stuff always delivered promptly. Returns and refunds - what's them?
Such a friendly, happy, efficient and reasonably priced place to get stuff from. Always different from what you get in the shops, and veeeeeeery sweary as Well! Bravo!
Curious Pancake's cards rock my socks, and the handwriting service ensures the messages I send to Downing Street can't be traced back to me.
I love their selection of cards, lots of funny ones, cute ones and they will even write it out and send straight to your loved one if you're short on time. The delivery is cheap and quick, and you get a hand drawn doodle in the package every time which always makes me smile. This is why I love supporting small businesses.
Brilliant and funny original cards. Plus the option to have the card hand written (beautifully) and sent directly has saved my bacon several times :)
The Curious Pancake is rated 4.95 based on 1,200 reviews