The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT, ,

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
I loved my rainbow 'sh*t storm' card, and so did the recipient. The personal doodle of the day in my order made me smile too ☀️#supportthelittleguys ♥️🌈
Really great and interesting gift ideas! Great for birthdays and special occasions x
Fast service and lovely quality. Thank you!
Lovely in every respect. Fantastic cards, different to the average choices, funny, romantic and different. Great service, no problems. Nicely packed with a nice card and personal message. Well done, will buy again.
A bought a simple card and Claire delivered it halfway around the world to Singapore where I stay! No hassle, quick and efficient. Shipping was much cheaper than other large online stores I've seen around too. Would definitely shop here again! : )
I've been living away from the UK for 3 years now and always like to send cards online to make sure they arrive on time but was getting bored of the usual selection on the mainstream websites. I love the designs on the curious pancake, love supporting artists and the touch of having handwritten cards is really nice, even if it does confuse my friends and family!
Lovely card, well packaged and arrived quickly and safely. Very pleased
Good service
Brilliant birthday card for my bestie. Will definitely be shopping with you again x
Always anAmazing selection of cards, prompt delivery - my go to site for all of my cards for family and friends!
Lovely original cards. Fast processing and delivery. Courteous communication if there are any issues or delays. Good to know I'm supporting small businesses and not a nameless faceless corporate entity. Thank you Claire.
Found a valentines card that was sooo appropriate, ordering was easy tho I didn't check the size of card and delivery was quick and as stated . Will be ordering again !
Fantastic idea. Good cards, and living abroad I love the option for someone to hand write the card for me
Amazing and unique. Fast international delivery!
A well curated collection of slightly different cards that was delivered promptly.
Quick postage, great and unique cards, lovely thoughtful packaging - the best!
The Curious Pancake is without doubt my favourite greeting card shop. Always a great selection of quirky cards and the service is excellent.
So I decided to do a batch buy of all my birthday/celebration cards at the beginning of the year this year. The variety of cards at The Curious Pancake meant that I could get them all from one place. There was something for everyone I know, with all their different personalities.
They arrived quickly, well packaged and with a lovely little note!
10/10 from me! Would buy again! Not until next year though obviously, sorry CP! (Well, not unless someone does something silly, like have a baby.)
Amazing selection of cards and brilliant service and delivery
This was my second order. Both have arrived promptly, well packed and in pristine condition. Would recommend!
I was very pleased both cards I bought arrived in time.Will definitely use this service again.
Sue.Gould.