The Curious Pancake Reviews

5.0
Based on 1,568 reviews
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT, ,

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
I loved my rainbow 'sh*t storm' card, and so did the recipient. The personal doodle of the day in my order made me smile too ☀️#supportthelittleguys ♥️🌈
Great products , good quality and value for money and usually make me giggle delivery really prompt
This is my absolute favourite places to find cards - they’re bloody brilliant! The cards are hilarious, the sweary (that autocorrected to ‘sweaty’, those would be weird) pencils are fab and the handwritten notes from Claire are such a lovely touch - you don’t get that often! A particular favourite will always be the ‘Old as fuck’ card, genius. LOVE Curious Pancake X
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 5th August 2022
A bit different and ideal for the recipient
Loved the inclusion of seeds in my card :-)
They arrived very quickly, lovely cards, ordered 3 for various friends. Very happy with them. Will definitely order again.
Absolutely love the card thank you so much! Great quality, just perfect in every way. Super communication and fast delivery!
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 28th July 2022
The Curious Pancake has quickly become my go to cards and small gifts. The products and service is always tip top!
Hi Claire I've always rated The Curious Pancake very highly and usually collect purchases direct from Headquarters. By necessity the latest purchase was sent through the post and I was delighted by the turn-around speed from order to delivery. Keep up the good work! Best wishes. Sean
A lovely stock of cards, fash dispatch and Claire always puts a lovely personalised thank you message in with your order -- which is a great touch! I don't often have to buy cards, but when I do, I buy them here!
Seems like a fun Company !
I bought a beautiful print in the sale..arrived promptly & perfectly received Thank you!
Beautiful selection of cards & great to find a reliable service that hand writes messages!
Excellent range of good quality cards with perfect service. Thank you so much!
Fantastic array of unusual cards, great speedy delivery. I will 100% be shopping here again
Quick and easy checkout, swift delivery, and, thanks to the doggy soap purchased, the pooches smell amazing, not bothered by bitey flies, and it washes out easily! Thanks pancake!
I absolutely LOVE these cards - they’re always so beautifully drawn and my favourites are the ones with foil because they just look so classy and stunning. Really great quality - I also always get compliments from the recipients on these cards. Would definitely recommend!
Excellent product, fantastic service, card arrived quickly and exactly as I wanted, thank you so much
Great stuff, arrived promptly.
I love curious pancake cards and supporting a small business :) Awesome service and fast delivery! Thank you!
The Curious Pancake is my absolute got to for cards for any occasion. The selection they offer is brilliant, funny, clever and I never fail to find what I need. Their communication is fab, they keep you updated and delivery is always fast. I love them! Thank you ❤️😊❤️
The Curious Pancake is rated 5.0 based on 1,568 reviews