The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

Conleth B
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 28th May 2020
Victoria P
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 28th April 2020
I loved my rainbow 'sh*t storm' card, and so did the recipient. The personal doodle of the day in my order made me smile too ☀️#supportthelittleguys ♥️🌈
I have now used the curious pancake a number of times, and they're always brilliant and will continue using in the future. :)
Brilliant, original cards and gifts. Quick, friendly service. What’s not to like? Thank you, Claire and Rosie. ☺️
I found the one and only birthday card for my wife with only 3 days to go to her birthday, it arrived with a day to spare! Will definitely look here first next time I need a card...
The card was just what I was after. Easy to use site and checkout. Quick delivery!
Gorgeous cards and I love that you can personalise these from 6000 miles away for any special occasion with the handwritten message. 5 stars! 🌟
Good quality quirky cards, you are my go to card company when I need to stock up, thank you!
Fantastic got it for my grans birthday & she loved the card! Will use again
Shopping with the Curious Pancake is always a great experience. The quality of their cards is excellent, service is so friendly and delivery is always prompt. Thank you!
Every product is lovingly curated. My order arrived super fast and in perfect condition. Will definitely be back again soon! Thank you!
There is always a great selection of quality cards on offer at Curious Pancake. My order is always delivered quickly and the cards arrive in excellent condition.
Really cute items, I bought a few things as gifts and I think they'll be very well received. The adventure notebook is really nice quality and the sweary pens and pencils are a fun idea as a humourous gift. Easy to order and speedy delivery, thank you!
Hi Claire Your service was first class. Many thanks
A lovely selection of cards and always a great service from The Curious Pancake.
A) I'm a big fan of the idea and concept and its saved my bacon before now. B) The card selection is different, quirky and often funny - all the qualities I look for and as long as they continue to keep finding fresh, new cards and occasions, I'll keep the address bookmarked. C) I feel like I am supporting "local" and start up "one wo-MAN band" as it were and everything is well packaged and executed professionally. D) No, I'm not a relative or on commission & E) the new gifts section I took advantage of for my last purchase and both key ring of William Shakespeare was perfect for an actor friend. Finally the card bundle is a great idea and I will be getting more. 6 cards of any design or occasion at a knock down price - I'm pleased these guys exist as they remind me why sending a card means far much more than a text,.
Cute cards. Prompt delivery. I'll shop here again!
Love this small business - everything is easy and great. From ordering on the site, paying, collecting orders as I live locally (available same day, amazing) and also writing cards to be posted. Products are great - I love the selection of cards, probably the first time I've looked through and 'got what I was looking for' :-) Thank you
Great range of cards (especially for belated birthdays!!) and the hand written, sent direct service is excellent. Thank you :)
Lovely, great quality card with super fast delivery. Highly recommended.
Always excellent service. My go to place for special cards, for my favourite hoomans. Always have a fantastic selection.
Delivery on time of a present and card for my fiancé to celebrate his new job. Quality products and such a great selection it was hard to choose!
The Curious Pancake is rated 4.95 based on 1,214 reviews