The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

Conleth B
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 28th May 2020
Victoria P
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 28th April 2020
Good quality card, reasonable price and arrived fairly quickly. Will order again. Thank you.
Very slow delivery (over 1 week), which is kind of frustrating.
Hi Ian, Thanks for your review and sorry to hear you were disappointed with the delivery time of your order. Looking at your order, I can see it was placed on the evening of Friday 30th May, which I'm sure you'll have been aware is right before May Bank holiday. You also chose second-class post as your delivery method, which, as you'll see at checkout, carries a 3-5 day delivery time. I'd like to thank you for shopping with us. Despite the fact delivery didn't meet your expectations this time around, you have still made a difference by choosing to shop with a small independent, and I'm hoping you'd consider shopping with us again in the future. Very best wishes Claire @PancakeHQ
I live in the USA and recently placed an order for a house moving card to be written and sent directly to a friend in the UK. When I placed the order I mistakenly put the delivery address as my own. Rather than just processing the order, someone from Customer Service reached out to double-check whether I wanted the card to be sent back to me in the US, or written and sent directly within the UK. I was so grateful that they picked up this conflict in my order, and asked for it to be sent direct. It was sent the same day and I also received a refund for the postal costs that would have been charged to send the card back to me in the US. Amazing customer service .... you're definitely not 'just another order' with this company. I will continue to use and recommend for any of my UK card mailings. Thank you Curious Pancake :-)
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your lovely review, Catherine! I try and put myself in the customer's shoes wherever possible as I know shopping online can often be fraught with mishaps! I'm delighted you appreciated our attention to detail and thanks again for your custom and spreading the word about us! - Claire x
Your write and send service has been a godsend throughout the pandemic for those of us unable to get to shops. You also have an excellent selection of sweary cards which is also my preferred option! Thank you!
Brilliant service - super quick delivery of a great quality card. I shall return :-)
Qualitycards that arrived in double quick time. Good communication from Curious Pancake. I would definitelypurchase from them again
I enjoy the variety of card choices on the website. My family lives in the UK, so I am pleased that there is a "handwrite & send" option so that the card can be delivered domestically.
Great cards, great hand written service 100% nicer than printed pig moonie cards. Recommend thoroughly
Such a unique handwritten card experience!
Amazing quick service, great to be able to get beautifully handwritten cards sent directly to friends and family far away.
Like the selection and any time I’ve had issues they have been prompt in reply and in sorting it out ……. First class service
Quick delivery & beautiful cards
Brilliant cards, loads of choice and a good user experience on the site. Love seeing the new designs arrive too!
Great choice of cards, super super fast delivery. Hugely appreciated..
Arrived promptly. Quirky cards! Importantly, packaged well so not bent in the post.
Really sweet card, just as advertised.
My daughter, who is shoe daft, loved this card especially as we gave her shoes (actually boots) for her birthday. The yoga coaster was an added bit of genius...on your part. She thought it was very funny but an accurate depiction of what you think about in yoga class! What a great site, will visit again I am sure.
Great cards and great service!
Super quick delivery, great service and amazing array of stock, yo!
Great company, the handwritten message made a sympathy card sent online feel that bit more personal to send to a friend at a hard time. Great turnaround! Thanks!
The Curious Pancake is rated 4.95 based on 1,214 reviews