The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT, ,

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
Very friendly and super efficient, plus the products are rather lovely too.
Great selection of cards, very quick to send out, and the handwritten notes are great! Thanks for excellent service.
It's difficult these days to find cards that have a touch of originality: most shops on the high street sell the same franchised stuff. So it's refreshing to find things that have a distinctive quality. It's also a prompt and friendly service.
I've been limiting my trips out to reduce COVID risk- being able to browse amazing cards and having the option to have them hand written and sent directly has been great!

I've had lovely feedback from all the recipients, posted quickly and no issues with multiple orders.
Great to be able to send hand written cards to friends and family in the UK. Loved the card selection and speedy service.
Really good quality cards and fun too! Fast turnaround from order which is great for people like me who tend to remember to get a card just a tad too close to the actual day. Have brought from here a few times now and never been disappointed.
I have used the Curious Pancake three times now, it always feels so lovely and personal buying from Claire and the artists she supports. The brand, the service, the choice and the quality of the products show that Claire cares about her business and that people are able to connect to their loved ones via the great products she creates and sells. I wholeheartedly recommend The Curious Pancake for, well, lots! :)
I can't think of a more delightful business to buy from!
Lovely selection of cards and great services (as always!)
Brilliant stuff, arrived really quickly. Thanks!
Very happy with my cards. Quick delivery too. Thank you!
Fantastic fast service! Great products!
Prompt and lovely
A lovely selection of cards to choose from and a brilliant prompt delivery.
Great place which has a feel of its own. Claire's patience with my occasional tech ineptness may explain the proliferation of sweary products over time.
Have made lots of purchases over the years and it’s always my first choice when looking for unique cards. Excellent customer service, quick delivery and love the cards 😊
Lovely selection of cards, fantastic customer service - highly recommended!
Fantastic.
Will definitely be using you again, great service and smashing cards.
I love this store, I get all my cards for all occasions from The Curious Pancake. The personalised message with each order is great!
The Curious Pancake is rated 4.94 based on 811 reviews